This is why Mooch is the most hated woman in america

MOOchele>>>-----> .
2564063.jpg

also>>>>-------------> .
comparing-michelle-obama-to-zira-of-planet-of-the-apes.jpg

any questions ??

:lmao:
1509651_10204720525986460_1250925100493568066_n.jpg

She has stolen tens of millions of dollars from the american taxpayer by her ski trips and overseas vacations.

JW Reveals FLOTUS Aspen Trip Cost Taxpayers 57 000

may 5 2015

Records Obtained by Judicial Watch Reveal Michelle Obama’s Weekend Ski Trip in February Cost More than $57,000 in Transportation Expenses Alone

(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch announced today that it has obtained records from the U.S. Department of the Air Force revealing that Michelle Obama’s weekend trip to Aspen, Colorado, in February cost American taxpayers $57,068.80 in travel expenses alone for the 7.4-hour round-trip flight. While President Obama flew to California to play golf, speak at a cyber-security summit, and headline a fundraiser for the Democratic National Committee, the First Lady and her daughters spent Valentine’s Day weekend skiing in Aspen, returning to the White House on February 16.
Says the loser who didn't even bother to register and vote.

If Michele was not on official business the Oblama's have to reimburse to the treasury dept. the amount of the bill...It's the regs...SOP you know..

Regs?? HAHAHA. You're gonna have to point out this law to us, but it still won't matter to obozo. He ignores laws whenever he wants as we've seen with obamacare and amnesty.
I have posted it many times, if you had half a brain and any experience with being part of the govt. you'd know more than the usual high school dropout, angry at the world cause your still only doing construction..

[
I have posted it many times, if you had half a brain and any experience with being part of the govt. you'd know more than the usual high school dropout, angry at the world cause your still only doing construction..

You've never posted it. Cuz it ain't there.

[

You've never posted it. Cuz it ain't there.
Trust me, it is not posted in this thread, it is in others like this over the last several years here....

This is where conservatives are? Man, sucks to be you.
its all they have. Sad, I know. Especially people like Mr. H. whom I THOUGHT had at least 1/2 a brain. Guess I was mistaken

I don't remember too many (if any) liberals going after Laura Bush. She had that unfortunate tragedy in her youth where she killed someone with her car, nothing to make fun of. But if the same had happened to Michelle Obama I can only imagine the amount of semen some of these one handed typists would be cleaning off their monitors posting about it.

Laura Bush was a 17 year old high school student who killed someone with her car. She showed more leadership, courage, and accountability when compared to a U.S. Senator who killed a young women with his car and ran and hid under the protection of his wealthy family.

Let's ignore Kennedy, he has nothing to do with this thread. My point was if Michelle, when she was a teenager had hit and killed someone with her car, you'd probably be holding it against her today. That's the obvious point I'm making.

Who is "Moochell" and where do you people get these made up names?

your profile shows you been here since 2011, your experience on the web must be very limited, did you know it was the liberscum who really started this crap of name calling ? yaa, that is true, i have been on the web since the days of "Prodigy", (look it up) they had a politics forum and every brainless liberfool called President Reagan every foul name they could invent..., may i make a suggestion ? go fuckyourself, you just might inject a little gray mater into your empty head.

:up_yours: ........ :asshole: ................+.......:fu: <-----------<<<< :lmao:

Wow, such credentials.

its all they have. Sad, I know. Especially people like Mr. H. whom I THOUGHT had at least 1/2 a brain. Guess I was mistaken

I don't remember too many (if any) liberals going after Laura Bush. She had that unfortunate tragedy in her youth where she killed someone with her car, nothing to make fun of. But if the same had happened to Michelle Obama I can only imagine the amount of semen some of these one handed typists would be cleaning off their monitors posting about it.

Laura Bush was a 17 year old high school student who killed someone with her car. She showed more leadership, courage, and accountability when compared to a U.S. Senator who killed a young women with his car and ran and hid under the protection of his wealthy family.

Let's ignore Kennedy, he has nothing to do with this thread. My point was if Michelle, when she was a teenager had hit and killed someone with her car, you'd probably be holding it against her today. That's the obvious point I'm making.
I doubt if the Mooch had a car when she was a teenager. More likely a Big Lots shopping cart.

I doubt if the Mooch had a car when she was a teenager. More likely a Big Lots shopping cart.

Yep, keep trying, you'll get there.

She has stolen tens of millions of dollars from the american taxpayer by her ski trips and overseas vacations.

may 5 2015

Records Obtained by Judicial Watch Reveal Michelle Obama’s Weekend Ski Trip in February Cost More than $57,000 in Transportation Expenses Alone

(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch announced today that it has obtained records from the U.S. Department of the Air Force revealing that Michelle Obama’s weekend trip to Aspen, Colorado, in February cost American taxpayers $57,068.80 in travel expenses alone for the 7.4-hour round-trip flight. While President Obama flew to California to play golf, speak at a cyber-security summit, and headline a fundraiser for the Democratic National Committee, the First Lady and her daughters spent Valentine’s Day weekend skiing in Aspen, returning to the White House on February 16.
Michelle Obama Maintains Positive Image
Michelle Obama has a more positive image than her husband does across all partisan and gender groups, but does particularly well on a relative basis among Republicans. This suggests she could be an important campaign resource for the Democratic Party this year as it fights to keep control of the U.S. Senate in the coming midterm elections.

may 5 2015

Michelle Obama has a more positive image than her husband does across all partisan and gender groups, but does particularly well on a relative basis among Republicans. This suggests she could be an important campaign resource for the Democratic Party this year as it fights to keep control of the U.S. Senate in the coming midterm elections.
The mid term elections?

may 5 2015

The mid term elections?
She has a positive rating of 66% consistently.
The Right loves to make up shit and throw it against the wall, but even republicans like her.

may 5 2015

The mid term elections?
The Right loves to make up shit and throw it against the wall, but even republicans like her.
With the fawining media it's pretty easy.
Moose is the most self centered narcissist to be FL in our history.

may 5 2015

The mid term elections?

see's a bigot and sexist. There's no question about it...

Not what this country needs.

Yet she did not so you have no basis..

The mid term elections?

see's a bigot and sexist. There's no question about it...

Not what this country needs.
You my friend are also, welcome to the real world...

Forum List

Back