Ellen Page drives daggar in to Swim Expert's heart

SwimExpert

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2013
Quite an amazing speech. But I am not a happy camper. :sad:

Last edited by a moderator:

I'm sorry, SwimExpert. One of my best friends in college had her engagement broken by her fiance who gave her a similar speech. He felt 10 feet tall. She was destroyed. There was nothing I could do to comfort her, although I pointed out that there were many fish in the sea, etc. Her suffering was so great she took a year off college before going back, determined to get over it.

• Banned

I'm sorry, SwimExpert. One of my best friends in college had her engagement broken by her fiance who gave her a similar speech. He felt 10 feet tall. She was destroyed. There was nothing I could do to comfort her, although I pointed out that there were many fish in the sea, etc. Her suffering was so great she took a year off college before going back, determined to get over it.

And the price of tea in China is $3 a cup. Not sure that either are related to each other.

• Banned
I don't think she was going to bonk you anyway.

just saying.

Oh, I can be quite the charming guy when I'm not trolling on the internets. Ellen was supposed to be my backup in case things with Emma Stone don't go as planned. I guess that puts Zoe Saldana on deck.

And the price of tea in China is $3 a cup. Not sure that either are related to each other.

I think she wants you to go fishing.

Wow, what a wonderful, passionate, articulate, sincere, mature speech, holy crap. Good for her.

SwimExpert, Joan Jett did the same thing to me in the 80's!

images

But I am not a happy camper.

Why would her revealing that she’s gay have an impact on your ‘happiness,’ unless of course like others on the right you fear expressions of individual liberty.
Are you EVER not a complete & total douchebag?

No_Reply_Jones wont reply......he hasnt got enough Character to defend himself....and from what i have been told 3-4 times here.....the guy "claims" he is a "Attorney"....an "Attorney" who cant defend himself....imagine having him represent you in Court?.....

Her rambling speech is too long to listen to so I'm guessing she is gay or bi.....typical dumbfuck kid that will regret fucking up her life for 5-20 years then wake up in her 50s alone.

Forum List

Back