This is why Mooch is the most hated woman in america

Most hated in America?
Hmm...

5sohwnhipuogtpahqjsjta.png

Best First Lady since Jackie
^ that

rw hate thread exposes the resident rw mouth-breathing idiots like OP & any shit stain in this thread who is agreeing w/ it.

So its OK for you lefties to call Bush a chimp and an idiot, but its terrible when others call the obama's names?

you libs are such hypocrites.
deflect much?

Stay on-topic kiddo- relentless rw hate.

I was directly responding to your post, idiot. Sorry if your reading comprehension is that of a snail.

She has stolen tens of millions of dollars from the american taxpayer by her ski trips and overseas vacations.

JW Reveals FLOTUS Aspen Trip Cost Taxpayers 57 000

may 5 2015

Records Obtained by Judicial Watch Reveal Michelle Obama’s Weekend Ski Trip in February Cost More than $57,000 in Transportation Expenses Alone

(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch announced today that it has obtained records from the U.S. Department of the Air Force revealing that Michelle Obama’s weekend trip to Aspen, Colorado, in February cost American taxpayers $57,068.80 in travel expenses alone for the 7.4-hour round-trip flight. While President Obama flew to California to play golf, speak at a cyber-security summit, and headline a fundraiser for the Democratic National Committee, the First Lady and her daughters spent Valentine’s Day weekend skiing in Aspen, returning to the White House on February 16.

Envy is a deadly sin, speed-o.

Face it. You don't like black people who are more successful, intelligent, powerful than you.

You're like the poor white racist after the civil war who couldn't stand that blacks were taking your job, your land, your women... the only difference, back then nobody stopped you from putting a sheet over your pinhead, going out and lynching a black person.

Now you just try to "lynch" blacks through character assassination on the anonymous web.

You're a bigot. Poor. Stupid. Pathetic.

[

Face it. You don't like black people who are more successful, intelligent, powerful than you.

You're like the poor white racist after the civil war who couldn't stand that blacks were taking your job, your land, your women... the only difference, back then nobody stopped you from putting a sheet over your pinhead, going out and lynching a black person.

Now you just try to "lynch" blacks through character assassination on the anonymous web.

HAHAHA. Namecalling is all the left ever has. Thanks for admitting that even you agree mooch's thievery is indefensible.

[

HAHAHA. Namecalling is all the left ever has. Thanks for admitting that even you agree mooch's thievery is indefensible.

Your entire thread is nothing more than name calling.

Too funny.

Most hated in America?
Hmm...

5sohwnhipuogtpahqjsjta.png

Keep in mind, when ShitSpitters uses the phrase "in America" he means "between my racist ears under the KKK hood".

It's congenital, nothing he can help, you understand. Otherwise he's perfectly all right. :eusa_shifty:

[

Your avatar defies you.

37134.jpg

This is where conservatives are? Man, sucks to be you.
its all they have. Sad, I know. Especially people like Mr. H. whom I THOUGHT had at least 1/2 a brain. Guess I was mistaken

I don't remember too many (if any) liberals going after Laura Bush. She had that unfortunate tragedy in her youth where she killed someone with her car, nothing to make fun of. But if the same had happened to Michelle Obama I can only imagine the amount of semen some of these one handed typists would be cleaning off their monitors posting about it.
I see no one here talking about Moochies ability to drive. Just her dressing and acting like a pig.

Looks like DarkFluf wants some dark meat too.

Best First Lady since Jackie
^ that

rw hate thread exposes the resident rw mouth-breathing idiots like OP & any shit stain in this thread who is agreeing w/ it.

So its OK for you lefties to call Bush a chimp and an idiot, but its terrible when others call the obama's names?

you libs are such hypocrites.

If you call black people chimps and apes ....you are a racist

not me. show me where I ever called blacks those names.

Forum List

Back