Michelle Costing Taxpayers Nearly $80,000 Just For Rental Cars In Trip To Japan

Where is the outrage over the $1 million PER DAY, that the Trump Family is costing New York so Melania and Barron can stay in Trump Tower?

How much did Trump bill the government for taking the Japanese President on a golfing tour of his Florida properties last weekend? Since he billed his campaign for using Trump Properties for events, I'm assuming he's billing the government for using his properties to entertain foreign dignitaries.

Angry New Yorkers refuse to pay $1M per day for Trump security
For every weekend trip to Florida, the government is paying $3 million each. Where is the anger at Trumps life style
Where?
Same place it was when Obama cost us $4.2 billion in one year.
So it was fake outrage. You admit you are partisan hacks
I remember you folks claiming that Obama was paying for his own extravagance out of his own pocket.
Million dollar birthday parties, million dollar hair and wardrobe.
Obama was elected because he claimed we were in the middle of the worst economy since the Great Depression but he spent our money like there was no tomorrow.
Personally, after all of the spending your boy did, you have absolutely nothing to say about it, especially since Trump isn't taking any pay for what he's doing. He's putting it back in the Treasury......along with any proceeds from his hotels.
No fuck head. The honest truth is we wouldn't be nickle and diming Twitler if you didn't do it to Michelle Obama. We thought you were doing it to her because she was black. You never nickle and dimed any other first ladies so it looked racist at the time. Now we see trump is going to spend 1000 times more than all other presidents combined. The trump boys Uday & Qusay are flying around the world doing Trumps business on the American tax payers dime. All the time pretending they are doing the people's business. HA! Suckers.

The funny thing is Trump says he's not going to charge us the Presidential Salary like he's a good guy but the American tax payers are going to pay for Trump Co for the next 4-8 years. Brilliant! He is a great businessman.
When a politician runs on a policy of fixing a terrible economy, then acts like the Obama's did once they took office by spending more than every president before them combined.....sorry, but I don't think you have a case. And your defense is Trump is going to spend 1000 times more......that would mean he is going to spend 1000 times $19,500,000,000,000.00. There isn't that much money on the planet.
Lets be real, son, Obama spent nothing. It was your republican congress who writes and passes spending bills

I wanted to let everyone know just how much taking care of the needs of the First Family costs us.

Rental Cars for Michelle O’s Kyoto Visit Cost $78,741

Email

AP

BY: Elizabeth Harrington
March 20, 2015 5:00 am

First Lady Michelle Obama’s visit to a Buddhist Temple in Kyoto is costing taxpayers nearly $80,000 for rental cars, according to a government contract.

Mrs. Obama, who is travelling to Japan and Cambodia for a girls’ education initiative, will arrive in Kyoto, Japan, on Friday.

According to the White House press office, “The First Lady will travel to Kyoto on March 20 and visit the Kiyomizu-Dera Buddhist Temple and the Fushimi Inari Shinto Shrine. She will also greet staff from the U.S. Consulate in Osaka.”

Fushimi Inari Shinto is a shrine dedicated to a god of rice. Visitors of the temple can pay to go into a pitch-black basement that symbolizes the womb of Buddah’s mother.

The temple also features the Otowa Waterfall, which has streams to cause “longevity, success at school, and a fortunate love life.”

The cost for “Rental Vehicles for Flotus in Kyoto” is $78,741, according to a contract signed last week.

Mrs. Obama is promoting “Let Girls Learn,” an initiative by the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) that is spending $231.6 million for education programs in Nigeria, Afghanistan, South Sudan, Jordan, and Guatemala.

Links

USASpending.gov

http://www.usaid.gov/sites/default/files/documents/1869/USAID_LetGirlsLearn_FactSheet.pdf

Rental Cars for Michelle O s Kyoto Visit Cost 78 741 Washington Free Beacon
Wow $80,000. That's a lot of money

THE ‘LOGISTICAL NIGHTMARE’ OF THE FIRST FAMILY’S TRAVEL SCHEDULE ― THAT’S COSTING TAXPAYERS “Barely a month into the Trump presidency, the unusually elaborate lifestyle of America’s new first family is straining the Secret Service and security officials, stirring financial and logistical concerns in several local communities, and costing far beyond what has been typical for past presidents — a price tag that, based on past assessments of presidential travel and security costs, could balloon into the hundreds of millions of dollars over the course of a four-year term.

Now let me see you cry about this you fucking hack.
Why don't you check the date on my post. It's from almost 2 years ago.
We all know that....the question has been put to you....where is your outrage NOW?

For every weekend trip to Florida, the government is paying $3 million each. Where is the anger at Trumps life style
Where?
I remember you folks claiming that Obama was paying for his own extravagance out of his own pocket.
Obama was elected because he claimed we were in the middle of the worst economy since the Great Depression but he spent our money like there was no tomorrow.
Personally, after all of the spending your boy did, you have absolutely nothing to say about it, especially since Trump isn't taking any pay for what he's doing. He's putting it back in the Treasury......along with any proceeds from his hotels.
No fuck head. The honest truth is we wouldn't be nickle and diming Twitler if you didn't do it to Michelle Obama. We thought you were doing it to her because she was black. You never nickle and dimed any other first ladies so it looked racist at the time. Now we see trump is going to spend 1000 times more than all other presidents combined. The trump boys Uday & Qusay are flying around the world doing Trumps business on the American tax payers dime. All the time pretending they are doing the people's business. HA! Suckers.

The funny thing is Trump says he's not going to charge us the Presidential Salary like he's a good guy but the American tax payers are going to pay for Trump Co for the next 4-8 years. Brilliant! He is a great businessman.
When a politician runs on a policy of fixing a terrible economy, then acts like the Obama's did once they took office by spending more than every president before them combined.....sorry, but I don't think you have a case. And your defense is Trump is going to spend 1000 times more......that would mean he is going to spend 1000 times $19,500,000,000,000.00. There isn't that much money on the planet.
Lets be real, son, Obama spent nothing. It was your republican congress who writes and passes spending bills
Sorry, but that a fallacy. Obama sent billions to Iran without approval from Congress. That's what I call spending.

I wanted to let everyone know just how much taking care of the needs of the First Family costs us.

Email

AP

First Lady Michelle Obama’s visit to a Buddhist Temple in Kyoto is costing taxpayers nearly $80,000 for rental cars, according to a government contract.

Mrs. Obama, who is travelling to Japan and Cambodia for a girls’ education initiative, will arrive in Kyoto, Japan, on Friday.

According to the White House press office, “The First Lady will travel to Kyoto on March 20 and visit the Kiyomizu-Dera Buddhist Temple and the Fushimi Inari Shinto Shrine. She will also greet staff from the U.S. Consulate in Osaka.”

Fushimi Inari Shinto is a shrine dedicated to a god of rice. Visitors of the temple can pay to go into a pitch-black basement that symbolizes the womb of Buddah’s mother.

The temple also features the Otowa Waterfall, which has streams to cause “longevity, success at school, and a fortunate love life.”

The cost for “Rental Vehicles for Flotus in Kyoto” is $78,741, according to a contract signed last week.

Mrs. Obama is promoting “Let Girls Learn,” an initiative by the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) that is spending $231.6 million for education programs in Nigeria, Afghanistan, South Sudan, Jordan, and Guatemala.

Links

USASpending.gov

http://www.usaid.gov/sites/default/files/documents/1869/USAID_LetGirlsLearn_FactSheet.pdf

THE ‘LOGISTICAL NIGHTMARE’ OF THE FIRST FAMILY’S TRAVEL SCHEDULE ― THAT’S COSTING TAXPAYERS “Barely a month into the Trump presidency, the unusually elaborate lifestyle of America’s new first family is straining the Secret Service and security officials, stirring financial and logistical concerns in several local communities, and costing far beyond what has been typical for past presidents — a price tag that, based on past assessments of presidential travel and security costs, could balloon into the hundreds of millions of dollars over the course of a four-year term.

We all know that....the question has been put to you....where is your outrage NOW?
They don't even realize what programmed partisan hypocrites they are. Just a month ago they were screaming about Michelle's spending.

We wouldn't even be questioning how much spending trump is doing. We expect just like a CEO trump is going to expense everything and profit personally.

And Republicans would defend paying him more if rush and fox pushed the idea.

The USA has been corporatization. The president will profit handsomely. Trumps in a great position to become the first trillionare

Where?

Sorry, but that a fallacy. Obama sent billions to Iran without approval from Congress. That's what I call spending.
Trump will send out trillions and make trillions.

Trumps going to take care of the rich first. Blue collar will find out. Soon comes the tough love

Email

AP

Links

USASpending.gov

They don't even realize what programmed partisan hypocrites they are. Just a month ago they were screaming about Michelle's spending.

We wouldn't even be questioning how much spending trump is doing. We expect just like a CEO trump is going to expense everything and profit personally.

And Republicans would defend paying him more if rush and fox pushed the idea.

The USA has been corporatization. The president will profit handsomely. Trumps in a great position to become the first trillionare
A month ago the Democrats were bitching about Russian Hackers. I don't think you know what you're talking about.

C49bondVcAI_dJz.jpg

And I'm not knocking trump because with illegals gone hard working blue collar will be worth more. Will trump try to break unions or just reform them? Is he a mad genius?

Trump will send out trillions and make trillions.

Trumps going to take care of the rich first. Blue collar will find out. Soon comes the tough love
You're just saying that because you're nothing but a hate-filled Twat.

Meanwhile Barack and Michelle know own 5 homes when 15 years ago they couldn't afford one.

Where?

Obama sent nothing to Iran, you aint very bright

You don't think that the consevatives actually gave a fiddler's fuck about the expense of protecting the president, did you? They only cared when it was Obama. Now that its Trump....enjoy the serenade of crickets.

According to Judicial Watch the total for Obama's 8 years was 96 million. As of last week, the 1 month total for Trump is 25 million.

And conservatives won't say shit.

You don't think that the consevatives actually gave a fiddler's fuck about the expense of protecting the president, did you? They only cared when it was Obama. Now that its Trump....enjoy the serenade of crickets.

According to Judicial Watch the total for Obama's 8 years was 96 million. As of last week, the 1 month total for Trump is 25 million.

I just read a story about how Trump likes to have dinner at his hotel in DC, instead of eating at the white house. Can you begin to imagine the costs involved with that that the taxpayers have to come up with

IF conservatives who ranted about the Obama's have nothing to say then they have absolutely zero credibility with me anymore

Trump family trips cost taxpayers $11.3m in one month – almost as much as Obama’s cost in a year
Jaunts to estate in Mar-a-Lago, and secret service charges for his son's business trips across the globe, are costing American taxpayers

At least they could be honest and admit they were just playing politics last year when they pretended to care about how much the Obama's were costing tax payers.

Email

AP

Links

USASpending.gov

Trump family trips cost taxpayers $11.3m in one month – almost as much as Obama’s cost in a year
Jaunts to estate in Mar-a-Lago, and secret service charges for his son's business trips across the globe, are costing American taxpayers

I just read a story about how Trump likes to have dinner at his hotel in DC, instead of eating at the white house. Can you begin to imagine the costs involved with that that the taxpayers have to come up with

We protect the President. The expense is what it is.

The part of this I find so stunning....is how once again our conservative posters wad up their own standards and wipe their asses with them. Demonstrating elegantly that they never believed the bullshit they were shucking to begin with....

.....or they only care about the expense when its a black man in the white house.

The part of this I find so stunning....is how once again our conservative posters wad up their own standards and wipe their asses with them. Demonstrating elegantly that they never believed the bullshit they were shucking to begin with....

.....or they only care about the expense when its a black man in the white house.
or any Democrat.

IF conservatives who ranted about the Obama's have nothing to say then they have absolutely zero credibility with me anymore

At least they could be honest and admit they were just playing politics last year when they pretended to care about how much the Obama's were costing tax payers.
The security costs for Trump Tower alone will be $180 mil for a year

They believe whatever Rush tells them to believe. For example when John McCain was running they were defending illegals and nafta. Today they are against nafta and illegals. See back in 2007 they said illegals were doing jobs Americans wouldnt' do and they said we like the cheap products coming from China. Today they are so different.

It's evident at CPAC. Every year before this year they were a very libertarian group. This year they were a very nationalistic ANTI Free trade bunch. Strange.

They believe whatever Rush tells them to believe. For example when John McCain was running they were defending illegals and nafta. Today they are against nafta and illegals. See back in 2007 they said illegals were doing jobs Americans wouldnt' do and they said we like the cheap products coming from China. Today they are so different.

It's evident at CPAC. Every year before this year they were a very libertarian group. This year they were a very nationalistic ANTI Free trade bunch. Strange.
Politics before country

if we cant afford to rent a car, we cant afford to build a border wall now can we.

Forum List

Back