Montana Supreme Court Nixes Extremist Anti Abortion laws, Citing onstitutional Privacy Rights

So many words to obscure the fact that you support killing babies up to one minute or less before birth
Yes, if the mother's life is in danger or the fetus is unviable. If it were viable they would try to save it. Are you brain dead ? No woman who wants an abortion would wait that long to have one. There were complications. Only a woman who wanted a child would wait that long . Please stop believing the lies promoted by the anti-abortion people. They're insane.

Yes, if the mother's life is in danger or the fetus is unviable.
That covers a very tiny percentage of abortions

Women have a right to life equal to the unborn child

Every woman has a right to save her own life even when it means killing the unborn child

What about the majority of pregnancies in the 3rd trimester?

Does the lib One Minute Rule still apply?

That covers a very tiny percentage of abortions

Women have a right to life equal to the unborn child

Every woman has a right to save her own life even when it means killing the unborn child

What about the majority of pregnancies in the 3rd trimester?

Does the lib One Minute Rule still apply?
Thanks but no thanks. I've already madey statement , no exceptions , no laws on how we lead our personal lives period.

Thanks but no thanks. I've already madey statement , no exceptions , no laws on how we lead our personal lives period.
You should just admit that you support killing unborn humans at any point during pregnancy

I’m afraid to ask how you feel about 4th trimester abortions where the abortionist failed to kill the child in the womb per the woman’s wishes

You should just admit that you support killing unborn humans at any point during pregnancy

I’m afraid to ask how you feel about 4th trimester abortions where the abortionist failed to kill the child in the womb per the woman’s wishes
It's not up to me what women choose to do with their lives, it's not up to you either
As you yourself said there are very few 4th. Trimester abortions. If they occur and when they occur they are essential
Now
I repeat for the last time, no woman would wait to have an abortion that late

" Arrogance And Conceit Of Anthropocentric Psychotic Damned Dirty Apes "

* Sick Mentally Retarded Freak Farmer Fucks *

That is true , what of it ?
c895834c-37ea-4979-9cb3-4a1484364aad-24870722_BG1.jpg

" Clown Shoes "

* Cry Baby Feelings Are Hurt *

You are failing to make your point
An egg is not called a chicken, but it has the same DNA as a chicken even if it looks different
Vegans will not eat eggs because they understand its the same as eating a drumstick
WWWWAAAAAHHHHH !!

#AnrthropocentricPsychopaths -

" Judging Mary Maga Dah Lynn "

* No Business Of Anyone But Their Own *

Most aborted children are completely normal
Women whom abort " WITHOUT CAUSE " do so in the first trimester , assuming services are available and tough shit .

Abortions in the second and third trimester are " WITH CAUSE " due to developmental anomalies that are identified most often through ultrasound between 13 and 20 weeks of pregnancy , and those women want to have a HEALTHY CHILD and not one of your sanctimonious mandated afflicted freaks .

The denigration of women faced with the misfortune of developmental anomalies compounds the grief , as they are associated with promiscuous whores and murderers ; you are not a christian no matter what you say , as your compassion and forgiveness is a hypocritical and sick joke of displaced vain arrogance .

If life truly begins at conception, why did your God command that young engaged women found in adultery be stoned to death when they may well have conceived? Deuteronomy 22:23-24.

The Bible isn't silent on abortion, at worst it tolerates it (as above) and sometimes God causes it as in the Great Flood. Most abortions are spontaneous events called miscarriages that an all powerful God could easily prevent, but doesn't.

Stop harming women with obnoxious lies you tell yourselves are Biblical. If you don't want to control your own reproduction, fine, don't, but that choice should be a private right for all and not your's to impose on others.

Women whom abort " WITHOUT CAUSE " do so in the first trimester , assuming services are available and tough shit .

Abortions in the second and third trimester are " WITH CAUSE " due to developmental anomalies that are identified most often through ultrasound between 13 and 20 weeks of pregnancy , and those women want to have a HEALTHY CHILD and not one of your sanctimonious mandated afflicted freaks .

The denigration of women faced with the misfortune of developmental anomalies compounds the grief , as they are associated with promiscuous whores and murderers ; you are not a christian no matter what you say , as your compassion and forgiveness is a hypocritical and sick joke of displaced vain arrogance .
you are not a christian no matter what you say , as your compassion and forgiveness is a hypocritical and sick joke of displaced vain arrogance .

Get this, a non Christian lecturing Christians about how to be Christian

Murdering babies isn't "health services." It's first degree murder. It's planned and a hitman or woman is hired to carry out the crime. Who's going to concern themselves with the baby's rights? If not the GOP, then who?

Sadly. You are wrong. To restrict Abortions from any old woman in the woods the legislatures passed laws saying only licensed medical doctors could provide abortions. That makes it a health service.

Then when Obamacare was in the works, some Republican Legislators demanded that protections against government controlled health care be included in the various state constitution’s.

So Republicans are now furious that the laws and amendments they passed to stop evil Democrats are blocking their efforts to do what they want.

I'm concerned about the killing of innocent babies who don't have the means to defend themselves.
Nobody thinks zygotes are babies. That's a loony belief.

Anyone who claims they do is lying, for the purpose of getting a sick pervy control freak hate thrill.

It's not normal to feel sexual thrills from hating. Doing so makes you a perv.

I don't know a lot of women who've had abortions but the few I do are neither whores or murderers. Unfortunately they were gullible and easily preyed upon by men who left them high and dry. One already had three children was 37 years old and got the news it would be afflicted with Down's Syndrome which she felt she couldn't handle. Was newly divorced when she found out. Not a good outlook.

Forum List

Back