Monica Crowley: Obama Was Never Vetted Before Attaining The Presidency In 2008

Dismissed?

Yes. Dismissed...not proven wrong.

There is a difference between being dismissed and being proven wrong.

Wright IS an racist American hater. His tapes that he sells makes that clear.
Ayers admits to have been part of the group that used violence and terror to make political statements.

The fact that you dismissed those items is fine.....the fact that the media didn't think much of it is pathetic.

The 'media' covered Rev Wright extensively, including your claims(so much for 'never vetted)- and the voters decided those claims were not important.

Ayers also has been covered extensively- and again the voters decided that Obama knowing Bill Ayers was not an issue.
Exactly.

Dismissed....not found to be a lie....dismissed.

Now....how can something like that be dismissed?
Yep we know that dumbass. You voted Obama in to make us sad..

No, we didn't vote him in to make you said.

That was just an unintended but pleasant benefit.
What does he make me say? Lol and yes he makes me sad. A once great country is going down fast. Starting six years ago. I also liked how you edited most of the post. We know liberals do that well.

Wow- see I still love America- with or without Barack Obama as President.

Still a great country- so sorry you have lost faith in America and Americans just because we elected Barack Obama.
Faith not gone, but Obama is the worst thing that happened to America.

Really?

I can think of quite a few things that I think are worse.

The Civil War for instance.
Pearl Harbor?
The Dust Bowl
The Great Depression
Watergate
The Vietnam War

Maybe you need some recommendations of good history books?
I want to fundamentally change america. Obama. For the first time in my life, I'm proud to be American. Mrs Obama. That's running America right now.

The 'media' covered Rev Wright extensively, including your claims(so much for 'never vetted)- and the voters decided those claims were not important.

Ayers also has been covered extensively- and again the voters decided that Obama knowing Bill Ayers was not an issue.
Exactly.

What does he make me say? Lol and yes he makes me sad. A once great country is going down fast. Starting six years ago. I also liked how you edited most of the post. We know liberals do that well.

Still a great country- so sorry you have lost faith in America and Americans just because we elected Barack Obama.

Really?

Pearl Harbor?
The Dust Bowl
The Great Depression
Watergate
The Vietnam War

I want to fundamentally change america. Obama. For the first time in my life, I'm proud to be American. Mrs Obama. That's running America right now.

Maybe you need some recommendations of good history books- so you can learn about some of the true tragic events in American history?

Dismissed?

Yes. Dismissed...not proven wrong.

There is a difference between being dismissed and being proven wrong.

Wright IS an racist American hater. His tapes that he sells makes that clear.
Ayers admits to have been part of the group that used violence and terror to make political statements.

The fact that you dismissed those items is fine.....the fact that the media didn't think much of it is pathetic.

Exactly.

Yep we know that dumbass. You voted Obama in to make us sad..

No, St Ronnie still holds that title.
Holy cow, what hospital are you in? That's so early 90's talking points.

Exactly.

Really?

Pearl Harbor?
The Dust Bowl
The Great Depression
Watergate
The Vietnam War

Maybe you need some recommendations of good history books- so you can learn about some of the true tragic events in American history?
During those we had good leadership. Now we don't. Obama is a community agitator, that hates america. No history book needed on that one.

Really?

Pearl Harbor?
The Dust Bowl
The Great Depression
Watergate
The Vietnam War

During those we had good leadership. Now we don't. Obama is a community agitator, that hates america. No history book needed on that one.

You are the one who claims that President Obama is the worst thing to happen to America.

Feel free to elaborate as to why you believe that President Obama is worse than the following:
The Civil War
Pearl Harbor
The Dust Bowl
The Great Depression
Watergate
The Vietnam War

Really?

Pearl Harbor?
The Dust Bowl
The Great Depression
Watergate
The Vietnam War

You are the one who claims that President Obama is the worst thing to happen to America.

Feel free to elaborate as to why you believe that President Obama is worse than the following:
The Civil War
Pearl Harbor
The Dust Bowl
The Great Depression
Watergate
The Vietnam War
Like I told you, in those circumstances we had leadership that loved america. Now we have a weak leader, that hates america. Also look at his advisers. Kerry, we are more safe today than any other time in our history. You believe that one?

Really?

Pearl Harbor?
The Dust Bowl
The Great Depression
Watergate
The Vietnam War

The Civil War
Pearl Harbor
The Dust Bowl
The Great Depression
Watergate
The Vietnam War
Like I told you, in those circumstances we had leadership that loved america. Now we have a weak leader, that hates america. Also look at his advisers. Kerry, we are more safe today than any other time in our history. You believe that one?

Still looking for you to explain why President Obama was the 'worst thing to happen to America'- I gave you a short list of things I considered to be worse.

Were you perhaps just bloviatiing before?

Monica Crowley now says Obama wasn't 'vetted' by what? the media?

That's pretty funny given the fact that she herself was putting out stories like this:

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/Articles/Obamas Millstone.html

IN APRIL OF 2008!!!!!!!!!!!!

case closed.
How far did it go? Page 3 of the lifestyle section in the newspaper?

She was center stage on Fox News.....
Transcript FOX News Watch March 22 2008 Fox News
Lol, now you say fox news is news? How many liberals were watching. Did cnn offer her time?

That's pretty funny given the fact that she herself was putting out stories like this:

case closed.

Lol, now you say fox news is news? How many liberals were watching. Did cnn offer her time?

Why would CNN "offer time" to an employee of Fox News?

case closed.

I quite expected you to suddenly proclaim that Fox News wasn't real news.

If The Kenyan sometimes known as Barry Soetoro or B. Hussein Obama had been properly vetted, he would not have been nominated, but of course his blackness helped. As a citizen, if he had applied for a Top Secret Clearance, the FBI would have scoffed at him due to his being associated with terrorists and communists. Obama is the biggest fraud ever perpetrated on this country! You idiots who voted for him should apologize to the rest of us!

The Civil War
Pearl Harbor
The Dust Bowl
The Great Depression
Watergate
The Vietnam War

Still looking for you to explain why President Obama was the 'worst thing to happen to America'- I gave you a short list of things I considered to be worse.

okay 911 the worst attack on america. We had strong leadership, not another one. Your talking about events, i'm talking about a president that draws red lines with crayons. Also is a muslim, or a muslim sympathizer. Worse thing that can happen. The United states without a strong leader. We do have measles again after it was eradicated for over 20 years, because of a weak leaders border policy.

The Civil War
Pearl Harbor
The Dust Bowl
The Great Depression
Watergate
The Vietnam War

Of course the RWnuts are going to say Obama was the worst thing to happen to America. From their crackpot perspective,

anyone who stomps on the RWnut agenda is bad for America.

case closed.

I quite expected you to suddenly proclaim that Fox News wasn't real news.
I don't watch fox news, I don't have cable. You really are a Looney liberal dumbass. Sheesh.

The Civil War
Pearl Harbor
The Dust Bowl
The Great Depression
Watergate
The Vietnam War

Of course the RWnuts are going to say Obama was the worst thing to happen to America. From their crackpot perspective,

anyone who stomps on the RWnut agenda is bad for America.
More people than ever on welfare after 6 years of Obama's leadership. I say that's bad.

case closed.

Why would CNN "offer time" to an employee of Fox News?
Because they might have given Obama's mentor Wright more than 10 seconds of air time a day.

Forum List

Back