Monica Crowley: Obama Was Never Vetted Before Attaining The Presidency In 2008

Can anyone claim the media did its job vetting him? Even at FOX they never had the debate that he was not an NBC. His birth certificate only proves that. Let me add that as much as i like Ted Cruz he also is not an NBC. An NBC is a person born in the US with 2 American parents. This covers around 90% of US citizens

Can anyone claim the media did its job vetting him? Even at FOX they never had the debate that he was not an NBC. His birth certificate only proves that. Let me add that as much as i like Ted Cruz he also is not an NBC. An NBC is a person born in the US with 2 American parents. This covers around 90% of US citizens

Can anyone claim the media did its job vetting him? - the 'media' vetted Obama exactly as eveyr other candidate has been vetted.

Even at FOX they never had the debate that he was not an NBC- why would Fox or any other news outlet debate a non-issue?

An NBC is a person born in the US with 2 American parents- that is a made up definition, created by Birthers in response to Barack Obama running for President.

That is the reason why- even though everyone knew Barack Obama's father was not a citizen- no one- not even Chief Justice Roberts- believed your made up definition. We all learned in school that anyone born in the United States can aspire to grow up and be elected President.

Cruz is a slightly different issue- he wasn't born in the U.S., but he was born a U.S. citizen- I think he is a natural born citizen- I think anyone born a U.S. Citizen is a NBC- but there is a legitimate question for anyone not born in the United States.

Just out of curiosity, what did this imaginary vetting failure fail to turn up, before the 2008 election?
Why Onama's selective service registration is forged. Why he has a Connecticut social security number when he never lived there.

All in your imagination.

Again, what did this imaginary vetting failure fail to turn up?

Oh, and btw, the real job of digging up dirt falls on the opposition party. It's called opposition research. Go cry to your pals in the GOP if you think they didn't their job.

The media doesn't have such a job.

I read each of the times you didn't answer my question
You are the one who claims that President Obama is the worst thing to happen to America.

Feel free to elaborate as to why you believe that President Obama is worse than the following:
The Civil War
Pearl Harbor
The Dust Bowl
The Great Depression
Watergate
The Vietnam War
With Obama's leadership, we are seeing the worst of times. Obama compares terrorists with christianity. He sympathizes with them. He cannot tell the truth. He mandated by law everyone pays for health insurance, even if they cannot afford it. He draws major red lines with crayons. Well Putin bitch slapped him. He runs from Netanyahu, a leader, and cries while he does it. Also, he cannot lead. Did I say, he cannot lead? He has instilled the United states plan for terrorism, as strategic patience. He calls terrorist attacks work place violence or a protest. More people on government assistance than in our entire history. We are the laughing stock of the world, because of the lack of LEADERSHIP. Our country is more divided than any point of our history. He successfully ended the Iraq war, then ignored his advisors to keep a skeleton force in. All those great soldier's died in vain, Thanks obama. He has outspent all presidents combined in our history. Oh, and he did make a deal with Putin to abolish our nuclear weapons lower than their number. Should I continue, by his leadership we are gonna be attacked worse than all what you state combined. Unfortunately cause liberals will blindly follow. I hope I'm wrong, but well so sad.

So this is worse than pearl harbor? The spanish flu? World War 1? 911? The great dustbowl?

I think you may be suffering from Obama Derangement Syndrome. Its caused you to lose all sense of proportion.
Yes, you dumbass what I stated is worse. LACK OF LEADERSHIP. If 911 happened on Obama's watch, we would have strategic patience in place. You dumbass, lack of LEADERSHIP, LEADERSHIP,LEADERSHIP. What part of that don't you understand? QUIT POLISHING OBAMA'S POLE, AND WAKE UP.

You mean if 9/11 happened on Obama's watch, we wouldn't have plunged into the disaster of Iraq in reaction to it?

You are correct. That is why it is vital to keep the GOP out of the presidency.
no 911 would be a nationally celebrated holiday.

See? This is why we need never really fear the Right.

Can anyone claim the media did its job vetting him? Even at FOX they never had the debate that he was not an NBC. His birth certificate only proves that.

His birth certificate proves he was born in the US and a citizen at birth. Which is a natural born citizen.

An NBC is a person born in the US with 2 American parents. This covers around 90% of US citizens

A person born in the US to 2 American parents is definitely a natural born citizen. So is a person born in the US to two non-citizens. As natural born status follows place of birth.

Can anyone claim the media did its job vetting him? - the 'media' vetted Obama exactly as eveyr other candidate has been vetted.

Even at FOX they never had the debate that he was not an NBC- why would Fox or any other news outlet debate a non-issue?

An NBC is a person born in the US with 2 American parents- that is a made up definition, created by Birthers in response to Barack Obama running for President.

That is the reason why- even though everyone knew Barack Obama's father was not a citizen- no one- not even Chief Justice Roberts- believed your made up definition. We all learned in school that anyone born in the United States can aspire to grow up and be elected President.

Cruz is a slightly different issue- he wasn't born in the U.S., but he was born a U.S. citizen- I think he is a natural born citizen- I think anyone born a U.S. Citizen is a NBC- but there is a legitimate question for anyone not born in the United States.
The media did not do its job. If he were a republican they would have crucified him, you have got to be joking

It was a non issue because they did not do their job

Its the definition made up by Vattel

Before the Constitution the closest reference we have to Natural Born Citizen is from the legal treatise “the Law of Nations,” written by Emerich de Vattel in 1758. In book one chapter 19,

§ 212. Of the citizens and natives.

The citizens are the members of the civil society; bound to this society by certain duties, and subject to its authority, they equally participate in its advantages. The natives, or natural-born citizens, are those born in the country, of parents who are citizens. As the society cannot exist and perpetuate itself otherwise than by the children of the citizens, those children naturally follow the condition of their fathers, and succeed to all their rights. The society is supposed to desire this, in consequence of what it owes to its own preservation; and it is presumed, as matter of course, that each citizen, on entering into society, reserves to his children the right of becoming members of it. The country of the fathers is therefore that of the children; and these become true citizens merely by their tacit consent. We shall soon see whether, on their coming to the years of discretion, they may renounce their right, and what they owe to the society in which they were born. I say, that, in order to be of the country, it is necessary that a person be born of a father who is a citizen; for, if he is born there of a foreigner, it will be only the place of his birth, and not his country.
Made up by me indeed

With Obama's leadership, we are seeing the worst of times. Obama compares terrorists with christianity. He sympathizes with them. He cannot tell the truth. He mandated by law everyone pays for health insurance, even if they cannot afford it. He draws major red lines with crayons. Well Putin bitch slapped him. He runs from Netanyahu, a leader, and cries while he does it. Also, he cannot lead. Did I say, he cannot lead? He has instilled the United states plan for terrorism, as strategic patience. He calls terrorist attacks work place violence or a protest. More people on government assistance than in our entire history. We are the laughing stock of the world, because of the lack of LEADERSHIP. Our country is more divided than any point of our history. He successfully ended the Iraq war, then ignored his advisors to keep a skeleton force in. All those great soldier's died in vain, Thanks obama. He has outspent all presidents combined in our history. Oh, and he did make a deal with Putin to abolish our nuclear weapons lower than their number. Should I continue, by his leadership we are gonna be attacked worse than all what you state combined. Unfortunately cause liberals will blindly follow. I hope I'm wrong, but well so sad.

So this is worse than pearl harbor? The spanish flu? World War 1? 911? The great dustbowl?

I think you may be suffering from Obama Derangement Syndrome. Its caused you to lose all sense of proportion.
Yes, you dumbass what I stated is worse. LACK OF LEADERSHIP. If 911 happened on Obama's watch, we would have strategic patience in place. You dumbass, lack of LEADERSHIP, LEADERSHIP,LEADERSHIP. What part of that don't you understand? QUIT POLISHING OBAMA'S POLE, AND WAKE UP.

You mean if 9/11 happened on Obama's watch, we wouldn't have plunged into the disaster of Iraq in reaction to it?

You mean like the Boston Bombing is today?

What a partisan idiot you are.

You actually think that President Obama is worse than the Great Depression, worse than 9/11, worse than Pearl Harbor, worse than the 1919 Flu Epidemic.

You are an idiot. A partisan idiot to be sure, but mainly just an idiot.[
/QUOTE]
You do realize they used to process 2 million immigrants a year. This year they have seven million to process. They are letting them go thru with no back ground checks. Thanks Obama, for flooding our borders with immigrants. You know some are terrorist.

You actually think that President Obama is worse than the Great Depression, worse than 9/11, worse than Pearl Harbor, worse than the 1919 Flu Epidemic.

/QUOTE]
You do realize they used to process 2 million immigrants a year. This year they have seven million to process. They are letting them go thru with no back ground checks. Thanks Obama, for flooding our borders with immigrants. You know some are terrorist.

The media did not do its job. If he were a republican they would have crucified him, you have got to be joking

It was a non issue because they did not do their job

Its the definition made up by Vattel

Before the Constitution the closest reference we have to Natural Born Citizen is from the legal treatise “the Law of Nations,” written by Emerich de Vattel in 1758. In book one chapter 19,

§ 212. Of the citizens and natives.

The citizens are the members of the civil society; bound to this society by certain duties, and subject to its authority, they equally participate in its advantages. The natives, or natural-born citizens, are those born in the country, of parents who are citizens. As the society cannot exist and perpetuate itself otherwise than by the children of the citizens, those children naturally follow the condition of their fathers, and succeed to all their rights. The society is supposed to desire this, in consequence of what it owes to its own preservation; and it is presumed, as matter of course, that each citizen, on entering into society, reserves to his children the right of becoming members of it. The country of the fathers is therefore that of the children; and these become true citizens merely by their tacit consent. We shall soon see whether, on their coming to the years of discretion, they may renounce their right, and what they owe to the society in which they were born. I say, that, in order to be of the country, it is necessary that a person be born of a father who is a citizen; for, if he is born there of a foreigner, it will be only the place of his birth, and not his country.
Made up by me indeed

Vetted exactly the same way as every other candidate. Not our problem you don't like the result of the election.

Nowhere is Vattel referenced in the Constitution, and until Birther's created their version of Vattel, no one claimed that a natural born citizen required 2 citizen parents.

There is not one citizenship book or history book prior to 2008 that defines an American natural born citizen as requiring 2 citizen parent.

That is why virtually everyone ignored that whacky Birther theory including the Electoral College, the entire Congress and Chief Justice Roberts.

If Chief Justice Roberts doesn't believe your whacky definition, why should I?

/QUOTE]

Can anyone claim the media did its job vetting him? Even at FOX they never had the debate that he was not an NBC. His birth certificate only proves that.

His birth certificate proves he was born in the US and a citizen at birth. Which is a natural born citizen.

An NBC is a person born in the US with 2 American parents. This covers around 90% of US citizens

A person born in the US to 2 American parents is definitely a natural born citizen. So is a person born in the US to two non-citizens. As natural born status follows place of birth.
Wrong.

/QUOTE]

Obama is worse than all those combined.

Wrong.

Hmmm who to believe?

Chief Justice Roberts or Stevie the racist, anti-semite, homophobic Birther?

Such a dilemma.

/QUOTE]

Obama is worse than all those combined.

Not shocking that a racist like you would think so.

Wrong.

We've been through this, Steven. Read Wong Kim Ark and their assessment of English common law on the issue of natural born status.

According to you not how the rule was intended. They based it on Vattel. Also a correct reading of the 14th amendment indicates that just being born on US soil does not make one a citizen. It was written to make the slaves citizens not illegal aliens

Section 1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Tell me why they added and subject to the jurisdiction thereof if all one needs is to be born on US soil. If your Mexican citizen then you and your children are under their jurisdiction not that of the US

A citizen at birth is not a natural born citizen. That is bit one of the requirement. You do realise that the constitution and all US law is based on
Natural Law and Laws of Nature. A natural law is one that does not need a government law to make it so. It natural, obvious.

That they have to use the 14th amendment means its not a natural law its man made

According to you not how the rule was intended. They based it on Vattel. Also a correct reading of the 14th amendment indicates that just being born on US soil does not make one a citizen. It was written to make the slaves citizens not illegal aliens

Section 1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Tell me why they added and subject to the jurisdiction thereof if all one needs is to be born on US soil. If your Mexican citizen then you and your children are under their jurisdiction not that of the US

So all Mexican citizens and their children in the US have diplomatic immunity, putting them beyond the jurisdiction of US laws?

If no, then your argument just went 'kaput'.

Forum List

Back