Monica Crowley: Obama Was Never Vetted Before Attaining The Presidency In 2008

Maybe you need some recommendations of good history books- so you can learn about some of the true tragic events in American history?
During those we had good leadership. Now we don't. Obama is a community agitator, that hates america. No history book needed on that one.

You are the one who claims that President Obama is the worst thing to happen to America.

Feel free to elaborate as to why you believe that President Obama is worse than the following:
The Civil War
Pearl Harbor
The Dust Bowl
The Great Depression
Watergate
The Vietnam War
Like I told you, in those circumstances we had leadership that loved america. Now we have a weak leader, that hates america. Also look at his advisers. Kerry, we are more safe today than any other time in our history. You believe that one?

Still looking for you to explain why President Obama was the 'worst thing to happen to America'- I gave you a short list of things I considered to be worse.

Were you perhaps just bloviatiing before?
okay 911 the worst attack on america. We had strong leadership, not another one. Your talking about events, i'm talking about a president that draws red lines with crayons. Also is a muslim, or a muslim sympathizer. Worse thing that can happen. The United states without a strong leader. We do have measles again after it was eradicated for over 20 years, because of a weak leaders border policy.

So you think that the only thing worse than President Obama to happen to the United States was 9/11

Not the Civil War?
Not Pearl Harbor?
Not the Great Depression?
Not the Dustbowl?
Not Watergate?
Not Vietnam?

Maybe you need some recommendations of good history books- so you can learn about some of the true tragic events in American history?
During those we had good leadership. Now we don't. Obama is a community agitator, that hates america. No history book needed on that one.

You are the one who claims that President Obama is the worst thing to happen to America.

Feel free to elaborate as to why you believe that President Obama is worse than the following:
The Civil War
Pearl Harbor
The Dust Bowl
The Great Depression
Watergate
The Vietnam War
Like I told you, in those circumstances we had leadership that loved america. Now we have a weak leader, that hates america. Also look at his advisers. Kerry, we are more safe today than any other time in our history. You believe that one?

Still looking for you to explain why President Obama was the 'worst thing to happen to America'- I gave you a short list of things I considered to be worse.

We do have measles again after it was eradicated for over 20 years, because of a weak leaders border policy.

You just regurgitate what Michael Savage and Rush feeds you don't you?

Measles Frequently Asked Questions about Measles in U.S. CDC

Q: If measles is eliminated, why do people still get it in the United States?
A: Every year, measles is brought into the United States by unvaccinated travelers (Americans or foreign visitors) who get measles while they are in other countries. They can spread measles to other people who are not protected against measles, which sometimes leads to outbreaks. This can occur in communities with unvaccinated people.

Most people in the United States are protected against measles through vaccination, so measles cases in the U.S. are uncommon compared to the number of cases before a vaccine was available. Since 2000, when measles was declared eliminated from the U.S., the annual number of people reported to have measles ranged from a low of 37 people in 2004 to a high of 644 people in 2014.

Do you think that President Obama should prevent tourists from coming to the United States? and prevent Americans from being tourists?

Please demonstrate how you think President Obama is responsible for this measles outbreak....but Bush wasn't responsible for the measles when he was President.

If The Kenyan sometimes known as Barry Soetoro or B. Hussein Obama had been properly vetted, he would not have been nominated, but of course his blackness helped. /QUOTE]

Not surprised that the usual Birther racists show up.

The Civil War
Pearl Harbor
The Dust Bowl
The Great Depression
Watergate
The Vietnam War

okay 911 the worst attack on america. We had strong leadership, not another one. Your talking about events, i'm talking about a president that draws red lines with crayons. Also is a muslim, or a muslim sympathizer. Worse thing that can happen. The United states without a strong leader. We do have measles again after it was eradicated for over 20 years, because of a weak leaders border policy.

So you think that the only thing worse than President Obama to happen to the United States was 9/11

Not the Civil War?
Not Pearl Harbor?
Not the Dustbowl?
Not Watergate?
Not Vietnam?
Can you really not read? Go back and read what I wrote.

The Civil War
Pearl Harbor
The Dust Bowl
The Great Depression
Watergate
The Vietnam War

Not the Civil War?
Not Pearl Harbor?
Not the Dustbowl?
Not Watergate?
Not Vietnam?

I read each of the times you didn't answer my question

The Civil War
Pearl Harbor
The Dust Bowl
The Great Depression
Watergate
The Vietnam War

Not the Civil War?
Not Pearl Harbor?
Not the Dustbowl?
Not Watergate?
Not Vietnam?

The Civil War
Pearl Harbor
The Dust Bowl
The Great Depression
Watergate
The Vietnam War
With Obama's leadership, we are seeing the worst of times. Obama compares terrorists with christianity. He sympathizes with them. He cannot tell the truth. He mandated by law everyone pays for health insurance, even if they cannot afford it. He draws major red lines with crayons. Well Putin bitch slapped him. He runs from Netanyahu, a leader, and cries while he does it. Also, he cannot lead. Did I say, he cannot lead? He has instilled the United states plan for terrorism, as strategic patience. He calls terrorist attacks work place violence or a protest. More people on government assistance than in our entire history. We are the laughing stock of the world, because of the lack of LEADERSHIP. Our country is more divided than any point of our history. He successfully ended the Iraq war, then ignored his advisors to keep a skeleton force in. All those great soldier's died in vain, Thanks obama. He has outspent all presidents combined in our history. Oh, and he did make a deal with Putin to abolish our nuclear weapons lower than their number. Should I continue, by his leadership we are gonna be attacked worse than all what you state combined. Unfortunately cause liberals will blindly follow. I hope I'm wrong, but well so sad.

Not the Civil War?
Not Pearl Harbor?
Not the Dustbowl?
Not Watergate?
Not Vietnam?

The Civil War
Pearl Harbor
The Dust Bowl
The Great Depression
Watergate
The Vietnam War
With Obama's leadership, we are seeing the worst of times. Obama compares terrorists with christianity. He sympathizes with them. He cannot tell the truth. He mandated by law everyone pays for health insurance, even if they cannot afford it. He draws major red lines with crayons. Well Putin bitch slapped him. He runs from Netanyahu, a leader, and cries while he does it. Also, he cannot lead. Did I say, he cannot lead? He has instilled the United states plan for terrorism, as strategic patience. He calls terrorist attacks work place violence or a protest. More people on government assistance than in our entire history. We are the laughing stock of the world, because of the lack of LEADERSHIP. Our country is more divided than any point of our history. He successfully ended the Iraq war, then ignored his advisors to keep a skeleton force in. All those great soldier's died in vain, Thanks obama. He has outspent all presidents combined in our history. Oh, and he did make a deal with Putin to abolish our nuclear weapons lower than their number. Should I continue, by his leadership we are gonna be attacked worse than all what you state combined. Unfortunately cause liberals will blindly follow. I hope I'm wrong, but well so sad.

So this is worse than pearl harbor? The spanish flu? World War 1? 911? The great dustbowl?

I think you may be suffering from Obama Derangement Syndrome. Its caused you to lose all sense of proportion.

Not the Civil War?
Not Pearl Harbor?
Not the Dustbowl?
Not Watergate?
Not Vietnam?

The Civil War
Pearl Harbor
The Dust Bowl
The Great Depression
Watergate
The Vietnam War

So this is worse than pearl harbor? The spanish flu? World War 1? 911? The great dustbowl?

I think you may be suffering from Obama Derangement Syndrome. Its caused you to lose all sense of proportion.
Yes, you dumbass what I stated is worse. LACK OF LEADERSHIP. If 911 happened on Obama's watch, we would have strategic patience in place. You dumbass, lack of LEADERSHIP, LEADERSHIP,LEADERSHIP. What part of that don't you understand? QUIT POLISHING OBAMA'S POLE, AND WAKE UP.

Not the Civil War?
Not Pearl Harbor?
Not the Dustbowl?
Not Watergate?
Not Vietnam?

The Civil War
Pearl Harbor
The Dust Bowl
The Great Depression
Watergate
The Vietnam War
With Obama's leadership, we are seeing the worst of times. Obama compares terrorists with christianity..

Okay- that is your long winded way of saying- yes- you believe that President Obama is worse than the Civil War- with 630,000 dead and wounded?

Yes- you do believe that President Obama is worse than the attack on Pearl Harbor.

Yes- you do believe that President Obama is worse than the Dust Bowl which drove millions of farmers to bankruptcy and out of the Midwest?

And that yes- you believe that President Obama is worse than the Great Depression.

You appear to be both incredibly ignorant of history and absolutely blinded by your partisanship.

Not the Civil War?
Not Pearl Harbor?
Not the Dustbowl?
Not Watergate?
Not Vietnam?

The Civil War
Pearl Harbor
The Dust Bowl
The Great Depression
Watergate
The Vietnam War

Yes, you dumbass what I stated is worse. LACK OF LEADERSHIP. If 911 happened on Obama's watch, we would have strategic patience in place. You dumbass, lack of LEADERSHIP, LEADERSHIP,LEADERSHIP. What part of that don't you understand? QUIT POLISHING OBAMA'S POLE, AND WAKE UP.

'Leadership'

I frankly am not impressed by Obama's 'leadership' but he is hardly our worse President- or what you apparently think the worst thing that has ever happened to the United States.

You clearly suffer from ODS.

You seem to think that the United States is suddenly some horrible place after 6 years of Barack Obama and think that repeating 'leadership' multiple times proves it.

None of that of course has anything to do with idiotic Birther claims, other than yours seem to be in the same vein.

Not the Civil War?
Not Pearl Harbor?
Not the Dustbowl?
Not Watergate?
Not Vietnam?

The Civil War
Pearl Harbor
The Dust Bowl
The Great Depression
Watergate
The Vietnam War

What you stated was worse.....are the times.

And you've simply lost all semblance of proportion. With your irrational hatred of Obama so overriding your reason.....that you consider now, right now, worse than the Civil War. Worse than the spanish flu epidemic that killed 300,000. Worse than World War 1. Worse than anytime in our nation's history.....according to you.

You're an idiot. Just...an idiot.

I have a friend I have known for years- even though I adore her- she is on her way down the same rabbit hole- and this wierd ODS tests our friendship.

She looks at the United States right now and sees nothing but DANGER and FAILURE and I look at the United States right now and go- hey things are pretty good.

Unlike a large portion of the world, we actually elect new Presidents and we don't wonder if the Army will prevent the election or the new President from coming into office. '

Our stock market is flying high- those of us who have saved money are doing well. American business is starting to expand.

We have plenty of oil and are the strongest economy in the West.

But those with ODS- they see nothing but shadows and portents - evil to the left and evil to the right. From blaming Obama for our current measles break to blaming Obama for both being too aggressive in the Middle East- and for not doing enough in the Middle East.

There is no serious threat to the United States right now- we have terrorist who would like to hurt us, but even another 9/11 won't really 'harm' the United States. We have no threat like Germany or Japan in World War 2 or the Soviet Union during the cold war.

But they need to be scared.....very, very scared. And all the time.

Monica Crowley now says Obama wasn't 'vetted' by what? the media?

That's pretty funny given the fact that she herself was putting out stories like this:

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/Articles/Obamas Millstone.html

IN APRIL OF 2008!!!!!!!!!!!!

case closed.
How far did it go? Page 3 of the lifestyle section in the newspaper?

She was center stage on Fox News.....
Transcript FOX News Watch March 22 2008 Fox News
Lol, now you say fox news is news? How many liberals were watching. Did cnn offer her time?

We've proven that Obama was 'vetted' as much as any candidate. You can stop making a fool of yourself now.

The Civil War
Pearl Harbor
The Dust Bowl
The Great Depression
Watergate
The Vietnam War

What you stated was worse.....are the times.

And you've simply lost all semblance of proportion. With your irrational hatred of Obama so overriding your reason.....that you consider now, right now, worse than the Civil War. Worse than the spanish flu epidemic that killed 300,000. Worse than World War 1. Worse than anytime in our nation's history.....according to you.

You're an idiot. Just...an idiot.

The RWnuts now feel compelled to all talk in the most hysterical terms, trying to outdo each other in outrageousness,

because that's how they've been programmed by their masters in the rightwing media.

For example, how soon we've forgotten that the ultimate rightwing hysteria monger, Glenn Beck, was wildly popular only a few years ago...

Monica Crowley now says Obama wasn't 'vetted' by what? the media?

That's pretty funny given the fact that she herself was putting out stories like this:

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/Articles/Obamas Millstone.html

IN APRIL OF 2008!!!!!!!!!!!!

case closed.
How far did it go? Page 3 of the lifestyle section in the newspaper?

She was center stage on Fox News.....
Transcript FOX News Watch March 22 2008 Fox News
Lol, now you say fox news is news? How many liberals were watching. Did cnn offer her time?

I quite expected you to suddenly proclaim that Fox News wasn't real news.
He didnt proclaim that. Nowhere.
You have a serious reading comprehension issue.

Not the Civil War?
Not Pearl Harbor?
Not the Dustbowl?
Not Watergate?
Not Vietnam?

The Civil War
Pearl Harbor
The Dust Bowl
The Great Depression
Watergate
The Vietnam War

You mean if 9/11 happened on Obama's watch, we wouldn't have plunged into the disaster of Iraq in reaction to it?

You are correct. That is why it is vital to keep the GOP out of the presidency.

The Civil War
Pearl Harbor
The Dust Bowl
The Great Depression
Watergate
The Vietnam War

You mean if 9/11 happened on Obama's watch, we wouldn't have plunged into the disaster of Iraq in reaction to it?

no 911 would be a nationally celebrated holiday.

Just out of curiosity, what did this imaginary vetting failure fail to turn up, before the 2008 election?
Why Onama's selective service registration is forged. Why he has a Connecticut social security number when he never lived there.

The Civil War
Pearl Harbor
The Dust Bowl
The Great Depression
Watergate
The Vietnam War

no 911 would be a nationally celebrated holiday.

You mean like the Boston Bombing is today?

What a partisan idiot you are.

You actually think that President Obama is worse than the Great Depression, worse than 9/11, worse than Pearl Harbor, worse than the 1919 Flu Epidemic.

You are an idiot. A partisan idiot to be sure, but mainly just an idiot.

Forum List

Back