Monica Crowley: Obama Was Never Vetted Before Attaining The Presidency In 2008

Wright a racist american hater, was Obama's mentor. Ayers a terrorist american hater and a good Obama friend. You're okay with it, you have no credibility.

All claims the voters heard made by you and your fellow travellers in both the 2008 and 2012 election- and dismissed- so much for not being vetted.
No, you were to blind to see the dumbass you were voting for and still are.

He's there to make RWnuts like you sad. That's what he was elected to do. Of course you're going to badmouth him. He makes you cry because he stopped the RWnut agenda in its tracks.
Yep we know that dumbass. You voted Obama in to make us sad..

No, we didn't vote him in to make you said.

That was just an unintended but pleasant benefit.
What does he make me say? Lol and yes he makes me sad. A once great country is going down fast. Starting six years ago. I also liked how you edited most of the post. We know liberals do that well.

Well, we do know that Obama hung around some very radical folks as a young adult, such as Rasheed Khalidi, Ed Said, Bill Ayers, and Ali Abuminah. We also know that Obama attended a radical black nationalist church in Chicago whose pastor routinely railed against Israel, praised Hamas, called America the US of KKKA, said OJ was framed, etc., etc.

. Obama had something to do with so many people believing he was a Kenyan and he ain't talking. .

Obama wasn't the one spreading the rumors that he was Kenyan- that was all Birthers. You folks have been spreading that lie since 2008.

Wrong again. Hillary started asking questions after discovering that he claimed to be a Kenyan student, Kenyan author and Kenyan senator. Talk to the bitch about what she found out.

Nope. You're quite awful at this. Shall I total up all the bullshit you've posted in this thread.....and then run from? Its a considerable pile.

. Obama had something to do with so many people believing he was a Kenyan and he ain't talking. .

Obama wasn't the one spreading the rumors that he was Kenyan- that was all Birthers. You folks have been spreading that lie since 2008.

Wrong again. Hillary started asking questions after discovering that he claimed to be a Kenyan student, Kenyan author and Kenyan senator. Talk to the bitch about what she found out.

Nope. You're quite awful at this. Shall I total up all the bullshit you've posted in this thread.....and then run from? Its a considerable pile.

Sorry, but it's pretty common knowledge in political circles that Hillary's people were the ones who got the ball rolling on raising doubts about Obama's citizenship. It was all done with due diligence to plausible deniability, but among political pros it's widely understood that Team Hillary was behind it.

So nobody vetted Obama? Really?

So you've never heard of such as Rev. Wright, and Bill Ayers, and the Birthers, and the Indonesian madras school, and Tony Rezco?

Nobody tried to scandal monger those? You people are just still sad that your fake scandals were failed smears.

Good. Obama is supposed to make you sad. That was one of the jobs he was hired to do. Crush the haters.
Wright a racist american hater, was Obama's mentor. Ayers a terrorist american hater and a good Obama friend. You're okay with it, you have no credibility.

All claims the voters heard made by you and your fellow travellers in both the 2008 and 2012 election- and dismissed- so much for not being vetted.
Dismissed?

Yes. Dismissed...not proven wrong.

There is a difference between being dismissed and being proven wrong.

Wright IS an racist American hater. His tapes that he sells makes that clear.
Ayers admits to have been part of the group that used violence and terror to make political statements.

The fact that you dismissed those items is fine.....the fact that the media didn't think much of it is pathetic.

The 'media' covered Rev Wright extensively, including your claims(so much for 'never vetted)- and the voters decided those claims were not important.

Ayers also has been covered extensively- and again the voters decided that Obama knowing Bill Ayers was not an issue.
Exactly.

Dismissed....not found to be a lie....dismissed.

Now....how can something like that be dismissed?

Sorry, but it's pretty common knowledge in political circles that Hillary's people were the ones who got the ball rolling on raising doubts about Obama's citizenship. It was all done with due diligence to plausible deniability, but among political pros it's widely understood that Team Hillary was behind it.

So its morphed from 'Hillary' to 'Hilary's team'. Which I'm pretty sure will devolve into 'a hillary supporter' when I ask you to back up that bullshit claim.

Show us your evidence. If its 'common knowledge', then it will be remarkably easy for you to factually establish. If you're just spewing rumor, innuendo and speculation, you may have a harder time.

So nobody vetted Obama? Really?

So you've never heard of such as Rev. Wright, and Bill Ayers, and the Birthers, and the Indonesian madras school, and Tony Rezco?

Nobody tried to scandal monger those? You people are just still sad that your fake scandals were failed smears.

Good. Obama is supposed to make you sad. That was one of the jobs he was hired to do. Crush the haters.

Dismissed?

Ayers admits to have been part of the group that used violence and terror to make political statements.

The fact that you dismissed those items is fine.....the fact that the media didn't think much of it is pathetic.

The 'media' covered Rev Wright extensively, including your claims(so much for 'never vetted)- and the voters decided those claims were not important.

Ayers also has been covered extensively- and again the voters decided that Obama knowing Bill Ayers was not an issue.
Exactly.

He's there to make RWnuts like you sad. That's what he was elected to do. Of course you're going to badmouth him. He makes you cry because he stopped the RWnut agenda in its tracks.

What does he make me say? Lol and yes he makes me sad. A once great country is going down fast. Starting six years ago. I also liked how you edited most of the post. We know liberals do that well.

Wow- see I still love America- with or without Barack Obama as President.

Still a great country- so sorry you have lost faith in America and Americans just because we elected Barack Obama.

Well, we do know that Obama hung around some very radical folks as a young adult, such as Rasheed Khalidi, Ed Said, Bill Ayers, and Ali Abuminah. We also know that Obama attended a radical black nationalist church in Chicago whose pastor routinely railed against Israel, praised Hamas, called America the US of KKKA, said OJ was framed, etc., etc.

There- see since you 'know' this, pretty much refutes this whole 'lack of vetting thing'.

She's right and should know. I can't understand WHY the media refused to vet Obama. If they did like they attempted with Governor Palin, he would have never attained the presidency or even made it through the primaries. There is so much we don't know about Obama and his past.

Confession Washington Times Editor Obama Not Vetted Nobody Allowed Close To Obama Origins - Birther Report

Of course no one vetted him. He was the first AA to run for president and the media was in the tank for him.

I will just point out that once again you just throw out unsupported and unsubstantiated BS, and don't even pretend to address the previous unsupported and unsubstantiated BS you threw out.

Proving once again, Birthers rely upon lies, speculation and innuendo.

It is all they have.
Lets see if YOU relied on speculation and innuendo...

Regarding the then senator Barak Obama as he was being vetted, as you claim.......

1) We heard a lot about Sarah Palin and her years in school and years in the private sector.....yet none of us heard that the only private sector job Obama held following law school graduation was that with a law firm as a contract reader. He was with that firm for 3 years yet never achieved Jr. Partner or partner status. He resigned 3 years later still as a contract reader. Never promoted.

2) As a state senator, His voting record (of votes that he participated in) was 100% party line....yet he claimed to be bi-partisan and no one called him on it

3) As a US Senator, his voting record (of votes that he participated in) was 100% party line....yet he claimed to be bi-partisan and no one called him on it.

4) We heard he was unusually bright....yet no one was able to find out anything about his education years...no friends, no classmates....no one.

So his ability to govern was not vetted; his intelligence was not vetted; his bipartisanship was not vetted; his intelligence was not vetted.

So, in essence, people voted for him based on speculation and innuendo.

In other words....look in the mirror.

Lots of speculation and innuendo there- and all of the issues(not your bizarre claims) were discussed.

But lets start with #4

Because that is such a blatant and typical Birther lie- no need to research the others-

Here is what you claimed:
4) We heard he was unusually bright....yet no one was able to find out anything about his education years...no friends, no classmates....no one.

This is of course a lie- which I expect in true Birther fashion you to ignore, or divert the thread to something else- more lies, speculation and innuendo:

Shall we start with Kindergarten?

Aimee Yatsushiro, Teacher:Kindergarten

Aimee Yatsushiro, a retired teacher from Kahului, served as a student teacher from September to December 1966 at Noelani Elementary School on Oahu. Her supervising teacher was Kazuko Sakai, the primary educator for about 25 students in a kindergarten class that included a boy named Barack "Barry" Obama. "He was a cute, likable, heavy build-child," Yatsushiro recalled. "I could visualize Barry smiling, dressed in his long-sleeved, white shirt tucked into his brown Bermuda shorts, and wearing laced shoes."

"He was a good listener from the time he was little," Yatsushiro said. "I remember him always smiling and observing, just watching all the time, smiling and observing. He didn't have to be the center of attention."

Katherine Nakamoto, Teacher: Kindergarten

Katherine Nakamoto, also a retired teacher now living in Wailuku, coincidentally was assigned to the same kindergarten class, only this time from January to June of 1967. Nakamoto said she never used a nickname for the student. "Wecalled him Barack. . . . He was very well mannered, respectful, confident and independent."

"He (Obama) was always nicely dressed," Nakamoto said as she looked at the old photograph recently. "He wasn't outstanding in any way like being naughty or anything. I just remember him being confident, like the way a president should be."

Obamas-Kindergarten-Teachers.jpg
Obama-kindergarten-picture-2.jpg

High School?

Eric Kusunoki, Teacher: Homeroom

Every morning, for four years, Barack Obama sat in Eric Kusunoki's homeroom class. "I said 'is Barrack Obama here' and he smiled and said 'oh just call me Barry' and it's been Barry ever since," he said. "It's almost unreal to think that someone who came to this school sat in these chairs and walked on this campus is now on that stage," he said.

He says in high school, the president-elect was always smiling and had a lot of charisma, traits he'll take to the White House. "It goes to show you never know, what a country what a country," he said.

Darin Maurer, Classmate

"He was so smart," says teammate Darin Maurer '79, who is now a minister. According to Maurer, one day Obama had a term paper due, so he went home over lunch, typed it out and handed the finished paper in that afternoon. "He wrote it on the typewriter," Maurer marvels, still impressed by Obama's seemingly effortless ability to formulate and organize complex ideas. "It was just amazing he could think that coherently and not rewrite the paper."

Occidental College?

Lisa Jack, Classmate and Photographer
Her life and Obama's intersected at the Cooler, a campus snack shop.

The young woman from Rye, N.Y., loved her psychology courses but cared enough about photography to find mentors on the faculty who tutored her in independent study courses. With a blanket thrown over the couch she recalls as "a plaid horrible thing," the living room of the apartment she shared in a nondescript quadruplex near the campus in Eagle Rock became Jack's makeshift photo studio. Students from her circle of friends and acquaintances would pose for portraits that she would hand in as her weekly assignments.

That day a friend was telling her about a student named Barry she ought to photograph "because he's so cute." Moments later, the man himself walked in. He agreed to the shoot.

There was nothing out of the ordinary about the session, Jack says, although it impressed her that Obama had taken the initiative to bring the big, banded hat, a leather, bomber-style jacket with a fur collar and cigarettes as grist for her lens. "He obviously thought about how he wanted to have his picture taken." Obama shared at least one characteristic with the other students who sat for her portraits: "I think the thing that everybody was trying to portray the most was how cool they were."

It's exciting to see someone I went to college with become President of the United States of America, especially someone who was so genuinely nice and sincere. I would be lying if I were to say I knew him well; but like so many of us in this country, he has had a profound impact on me. I feel honored to have known him and to have been the "keeper of the photos from such a long time ago".

John Boyer, Dorm Neighbor

John Boyer, a skin cancer surgeon in Honolulu, fondly recalled evenings driving around L.A. and sharing pizza near campus. Boyer described himself as conservative politically and opposed to some of Obama's positions, but added, "What I admired about him then and now is that he is a very principled person in how he formulated his views."

When he talked, it was an E. F. Hutton moment: people listened. He would point out the negatives of a policy and its consequences and illuminate the complexities of an issue the way others could not.” He added, “He has a great sense of humor and could defuse an argument.”

Columbia?
Phil Boerner, Classmate and Roommate

I was Barack Obama ’83’s roommateat Columbia College in fall 1981.... We both transferred from Oxy to Columbia i981. Barack had found an apartment onWest 109th Street, between Amsterdam and Columbus, and suggested that I room with him. Our sublet was a third-story walk-up in a so-so neighborhood; the unit next door was burned out and vacant. The doorbell didn’t work; to be let in when I first arrived I had to yell up to Barack from the street

Michael L. Baron, Professor of Political Science

One person who did remember Mr. Obama wasMichael L. Baron,who taught a senior seminar on international politics and American policy. Mr. Baron, now president of an electronics company in Florida, said he was Mr. Obama’s adviser on the senior thesis for that course. Mr. Baron, who later wrote Mr. Obama a recommendation forHarvardLaw School, gave him an A in the course.

Harvard?

Christine Spurell, '91, Classmate, Law Review

Honestly, we were just very polarized on the Law Review, we really were. It's like you go to a college campus, and the black students were all sitting together. It was the same thing with the Law Review; the black students were all sitting together. Barack was the one who was truly able to move between the different groups and have credibility with all of them.

...I don't know what he's like now with conservatives, but I don't know why at the time he was able to communicate so well with them, even spend social time with them, which was not something I would ever have done.
lol....did you read what you cited?

Some kindergarten teachers, a homeroom teacher....but in college?

One member of a faculty...and it starts with "One person who DID remember Mr. Obama....."

Yeah....we found out a lot on how intelligent he was.

Yeah- as if you know what the 'political pros' know.

Just more Birther BS- and really odd since Birthers are consistantly right wing nut jobs.

Dismissed?

Exactly.

Still a great country- so sorry you have lost faith in America and Americans just because we elected Barack Obama.
Nowhere did he say he did not love America. He said it makes him sad to see it going down.

And it is going down. We have lost rankings in just about every social, academic and financial standings.

And it makes me sad.

Thank God this partisan hack we have as a President is almost done.

There- see since you 'know' this, pretty much refutes this whole 'lack of vetting thing'.

Oh, no one had ever heard of Rev. Wright before in 2008 or before the election.

Isnt' that right birthers?

Just more Birther BS- and really odd since Birthers are consistantly right wing nut jobs.
you were not aware that the birther things started during the primaries?

Wow. You truly are naïve.

So first it was 'Hillary did it'. Then it was "Hillary's Team'. And now its 'during the primaries'.

Lets see how far we this accusation has to morph before we finally get to the truth.

She's right and should know. I can't understand WHY the media refused to vet Obama. If they did like they attempted with Governor Palin, he would have never attained the presidency or even made it through the primaries. There is so much we don't know about Obama and his past.

Confession Washington Times Editor Obama Not Vetted Nobody Allowed Close To Obama Origins - Birther Report

Of course no one vetted him. He was the first AA to run for president and the media was in the tank for him.

I will just point out that once again you just throw out unsupported and unsubstantiated BS, and don't even pretend to address the previous unsupported and unsubstantiated BS you threw out.

Proving once again, Birthers rely upon lies, speculation and innuendo.

It is all they have.
Lets see if YOU relied on speculation and innuendo...

Regarding the then senator Barak Obama as he was being vetted, as you claim.......

1) We heard a lot about Sarah Palin and her years in school and years in the private sector.....yet none of us heard that the only private sector job Obama held following law school graduation was that with a law firm as a contract reader. He was with that firm for 3 years yet never achieved Jr. Partner or partner status. He resigned 3 years later still as a contract reader. Never promoted.

2) As a state senator, His voting record (of votes that he participated in) was 100% party line....yet he claimed to be bi-partisan and no one called him on it

3) As a US Senator, his voting record (of votes that he participated in) was 100% party line....yet he claimed to be bi-partisan and no one called him on it.

So his ability to govern was not vetted; his intelligence was not vetted; his bipartisanship was not vetted; his intelligence was not vetted.

So, in essence, people voted for him based on speculation and innuendo.

In other words....look in the mirror.

Lots of speculation and innuendo there- and all of the issues(not your bizarre claims) were discussed.

But lets start with #4

Because that is such a blatant and typical Birther lie- no need to research the others-

This is of course a lie- which I expect in true Birther fashion you to ignore, or divert the thread to something else- more lies, speculation and innuendo:

Aimee Yatsushiro, a retired teacher from Kahului, served as a student teacher from September to December 1966 at Noelani Elementary School on Oahu. Her supervising teacher was Kazuko Sakai, the primary educator for about 25 students in a kindergarten class that included a boy named Barack "Barry" Obama. "He was a cute, likable, heavy build-child," Yatsushiro recalled. "I could visualize Barry smiling, dressed in his long-sleeved, white shirt tucked into his brown Bermuda shorts, and wearing laced shoes."

"He was a good listener from the time he was little," Yatsushiro said. "I remember him always smiling and observing, just watching all the time, smiling and observing. He didn't have to be the center of attention."

Katherine Nakamoto, also a retired teacher now living in Wailuku, coincidentally was assigned to the same kindergarten class, only this time from January to June of 1967. Nakamoto said she never used a nickname for the student. "Wecalled him Barack. . . . He was very well mannered, respectful, confident and independent."

"He (Obama) was always nicely dressed," Nakamoto said as she looked at the old photograph recently. "He wasn't outstanding in any way like being naughty or anything. I just remember him being confident, like the way a president should be."

High School?

Every morning, for four years, Barack Obama sat in Eric Kusunoki's homeroom class. "I said 'is Barrack Obama here' and he smiled and said 'oh just call me Barry' and it's been Barry ever since," he said. "It's almost unreal to think that someone who came to this school sat in these chairs and walked on this campus is now on that stage," he said.

He says in high school, the president-elect was always smiling and had a lot of charisma, traits he'll take to the White House. "It goes to show you never know, what a country what a country," he said.

Darin Maurer, Classmate

"He was so smart," says teammate Darin Maurer '79, who is now a minister. According to Maurer, one day Obama had a term paper due, so he went home over lunch, typed it out and handed the finished paper in that afternoon. "He wrote it on the typewriter," Maurer marvels, still impressed by Obama's seemingly effortless ability to formulate and organize complex ideas. "It was just amazing he could think that coherently and not rewrite the paper."

Occidental College?

The young woman from Rye, N.Y., loved her psychology courses but cared enough about photography to find mentors on the faculty who tutored her in independent study courses. With a blanket thrown over the couch she recalls as "a plaid horrible thing," the living room of the apartment she shared in a nondescript quadruplex near the campus in Eagle Rock became Jack's makeshift photo studio. Students from her circle of friends and acquaintances would pose for portraits that she would hand in as her weekly assignments.

That day a friend was telling her about a student named Barry she ought to photograph "because he's so cute." Moments later, the man himself walked in. He agreed to the shoot.

There was nothing out of the ordinary about the session, Jack says, although it impressed her that Obama had taken the initiative to bring the big, banded hat, a leather, bomber-style jacket with a fur collar and cigarettes as grist for her lens. "He obviously thought about how he wanted to have his picture taken." Obama shared at least one characteristic with the other students who sat for her portraits: "I think the thing that everybody was trying to portray the most was how cool they were."

It's exciting to see someone I went to college with become President of the United States of America, especially someone who was so genuinely nice and sincere. I would be lying if I were to say I knew him well; but like so many of us in this country, he has had a profound impact on me. I feel honored to have known him and to have been the "keeper of the photos from such a long time ago".

John Boyer, a skin cancer surgeon in Honolulu, fondly recalled evenings driving around L.A. and sharing pizza near campus. Boyer described himself as conservative politically and opposed to some of Obama's positions, but added, "What I admired about him then and now is that he is a very principled person in how he formulated his views."

When he talked, it was an E. F. Hutton moment: people listened. He would point out the negatives of a policy and its consequences and illuminate the complexities of an issue the way others could not.” He added, “He has a great sense of humor and could defuse an argument.”

Columbia?

I was Barack Obama ’83’s roommateat Columbia College in fall 1981.... We both transferred from Oxy to Columbia i981. Barack had found an apartment onWest 109th Street, between Amsterdam and Columbus, and suggested that I room with him. Our sublet was a third-story walk-up in a so-so neighborhood; the unit next door was burned out and vacant. The doorbell didn’t work; to be let in when I first arrived I had to yell up to Barack from the street

One person who did remember Mr. Obama wasMichael L. Baron,who taught a senior seminar on international politics and American policy. Mr. Baron, now president of an electronics company in Florida, said he was Mr. Obama’s adviser on the senior thesis for that course. Mr. Baron, who later wrote Mr. Obama a recommendation forHarvardLaw School, gave him an A in the course.

Harvard?

Honestly, we were just very polarized on the Law Review, we really were. It's like you go to a college campus, and the black students were all sitting together. It was the same thing with the Law Review; the black students were all sitting together. Barack was the one who was truly able to move between the different groups and have credibility with all of them.

...I don't know what he's like now with conservatives, but I don't know why at the time he was able to communicate so well with them, even spend social time with them, which was not something I would ever have done.
lol....did you read what you cited?

Some kindergarten teachers, a homeroom teacher....but in college?

One member of a faculty...and it starts with "One person who DID remember Mr. Obama....."

Yeah....we found out a lot on how intelligent he was.

Wow- you are really the Birther aren't you- Birthers never disappoint.

I caught you out in your bald faced lie and you double down.

Let me remind you of your lie:

This is of course a lie- which I expect in true Birther fashion you to ignore, or divert the thread to something else- more lies, speculation and innuendo- and of course this is what you did- here I provide quotes from people who know him from kindergarten to high school to college to law school.

So- once again- proof that you are just another lying Birther.

High School?

Darin Maurer, Classmate

Occidental College?

Columbia?

Harvard?

I know exactly where the 'birther' lies, speculation and innuendo started- Free Republic- March 2007.

And you are a Birther- and a liar.

Dismissed?

Exactly.

Faith not gone, but Obama is the worst thing that happened to America.

Dismissed?

Exactly.

Really?

I can think of quite a few things that I think are worse.

The Civil War for instance.
Pearl Harbor?
The Dust Bowl
The Great Depression
Watergate
The Vietnam War

Maybe you need some recommendations of good history books?

Dismissed?

Exactly.

No, St Ronnie still holds that title.

New Topics

Forum List

Back