Mommy is Home!

28mlavc.png

yes.gif

Hola Echo Zulo!
I am but a N00B here, but your reputation precedes our official introduction!

Grace,
Sherry can have the tshirt. I want the guy in it. Just to look at, mind you.

I'm agreeing with Grace on this one!

I remember when I was like 17 my parents went out of town and I pulled a "risky business," er I threw a hell of a party that lasted 5 days....

I remember someone burnt my parents finished coffee table and my buddy had thought he could fix it by taking a belt sander to it..

Needless to say that table became a hand-me-down in which I got when I moved out a few years later.

Its funny how you look back at that stuff when you get older and it seems so trivial...

Thanks everyone!

It was fun! It was hotter in Indy than in Florida while we were there. The Gulf water was warm, we swam in that a lot. Saw dolphins swimming. One day we rented a boat and took it out for 7 hours on the bay side, a dolphin swam right up to our boat! So beautiful! Went to Mote Aquarium and saw all kinds of Marine life. Went to Universal Studios because the kids wanted to see the Harry Potter part of the theme park. The ride in the "Castle" was very cool. My feet hurt so bad from walking around from 9 am to 10 pm....but it was worth it.

Lots of laundry to do today :( and of course give lots of love to our 3 kitty kats, they missed us and are glad we are home!! The kid that came by and fed them every day is happy too, 200 bucks richer for feeding the cats!

I slept about 10 hours last night but still feel tired.

Thanks everyone!

It was fun! It was hotter in Indy than in Florida while we were there. The Gulf water was warm, we swam in that a lot. Saw dolphins swimming. One day we rented a boat and took it out for 7 hours on the bay side, a dolphin swam right up to our boat! So beautiful! Went to Mote Aquarium and saw all kinds of Marine life. Went to Universal Studios because the kids wanted to see the Harry Potter part of the theme park. The ride in the "Castle" was very cool. My feet hurt so bad from walking around from 9 am to 10 pm....but it was worth it.

Lots of laundry to do today :( and of course give lots of love to our 3 kitty kats, they missed us and are glad we are home!! The kid that came by and fed them every day is happy too, 200 bucks richer for feeding the cats!

$200 to feed kitties? Wish I lived closer. I'd have done it for $20 a cat, if they let you pet them.

Yes, 200 bucks. I told him I'd pay him $160-and he did clean the litter boxes too. I tipped him 40 bucks because that's how I roll......... :cool:

Oh, did anything exciting happen here while I was gone?

This was our view every night on Long Boat Key. The kids had fun 'body surfing'- I did too!

230c.jpg

Yes, 200 bucks. I told him I'd pay him $160-and he did clean the litter boxes too. I tipped him 40 bucks because that's how I roll......... :cool:

Oh, did anything exciting happen here while I was gone?

Nope... I was banned... :lol:

Thanks everyone!

It was fun! It was hotter in Indy than in Florida while we were there. The Gulf water was warm, we swam in that a lot. Saw dolphins swimming. One day we rented a boat and took it out for 7 hours on the bay side, a dolphin swam right up to our boat! So beautiful! Went to Mote Aquarium and saw all kinds of Marine life. Went to Universal Studios because the kids wanted to see the Harry Potter part of the theme park. The ride in the "Castle" was very cool. My feet hurt so bad from walking around from 9 am to 10 pm....but it was worth it.Lots of laundry to do today :( and of course give lots of love to our 3 kitty kats, they missed us and are glad we are home!! The kid that came by and fed them every day is happy too, 200 bucks richer for feeding the cats!

please tell us you are not one of "those tourists" who go to theme parks in your stilletos.. you didn't did you?

Forum List

Back