Sad news from New Hampshire

I seen this headline too, but I never read it, I just don't feel up to it.
I saw a brief bit that mentioned, the police suspected 'foul play'......DUH.
This shit makes me sick, all these children come up missing and if they are found, they are dead....disposed of in some way a normal human being wouldn't treat an animal.
And I don't get it...of course, I guess it would help if I had read all the article......but why do these children end up alone like that??
Why would parents allow such young ones to walk to another friend's house, why not take them in the car??
I would never let my 12 year old granddaughter walk anywhere. Hell, you can see her school from my front porch, and I still drive her to school every single day.

She was in her room at 9pm on her pc, dabs. Next morning when parents went to wake her, she was not there. I'm guessing she met some guy on the net and went to meet him. And him killing her.

Ok, I read this article, and apparently she didn't take off walking anywhere, she came up missing from her own home.
Yep, very suspicious....and very sad :-/

Missing girl's body found in river in northern New England

(CNN) -- One week after 11-year-old Celina Cass was last seen, her body was found Monday by divers searching the Connecticut River, New Hampshire Senior Assistant Attorney General Jane Young said.
Missing girl's body found in river in northern New England - CNN.com
I hope they catch the freak that did this........they say things happen for a reason....but sometimes their is no reason.....this little girl should be safe at home.:eusa_pray:

Missing girl's body found in river in northern New England

(CNN) -- One week after 11-year-old Celina Cass was last seen, her body was found Monday by divers searching the Connecticut River, New Hampshire Senior Assistant Attorney General Jane Young said.
Missing girl's body found in river in northern New England - CNN.com

So sad. Lately, it seems there are so many young ones and women coming up missing...

Hopefully, they will be able to track down who did this through the girl's computer activity. That poor family. Too much ugliness and evil in the world.

Forum List

Back