Mombugambi America

Mcflipper

Jun 17, 2016
I have a joke for you. But I will ask for something later in return. Here is the joke. Three male White explorers are captured by a tribe in Africa. The chief of the tribe tells one, you can either choose death, or mombugambi." The person says, "Well I don't want to die. So I guess I'll choose mombugambi." The chief says, "Very well" and gestures to some of the nearby men. They screw the hell out of him. Leaving his ass a bloody mess.

The chief says to the next explorer, "You can either choose death or mombugambi." The explorer says, "Well I really don't want to die. So I guess I'll choose mombugambi." The chief says, "Very well" and gestures to some other men. They all screwed him in the ass so bad that afterwards he was basically a quivering mass of spent flesh.

The chief says to the third explorer, "You can either choose death, or mombugambi." The third explorer says, "I sure don't want to die. But I'll be damned if I'm going to let all you black apes fuck me in the ass. I choose death!" The chief says, "Very well. I sentence you to death......... By mombugambi."

This is pretty much the situation White America is in. Between 2003-2008, there were 135,206 black on White rapes-sexual assaults in the U.S. The number of White on black rapes-sexual assaults was 0! Also, between 1965-2004, there were 806,316 murders committed in the U.S. 588,611 were committed by negroes. Of those, 179,808 were White men, women and children murdered by negroes. (That are known of) That is about 65,000 more than U.S. troops who dien in the Korean and Vietnamese wars combined! White America is getting the hell mombugambied out of it in just these things alone.

Here is where I ask for that something in return for the joke. I don't know how to upload videos. There is a website out there called, "Africans attack girl who rejects their advances in France." If you can, please start a new thread in this race relations section called, "Video for Mcflipper" and post it there. If you are up to it, there is another interesting video I would like you to post. It is at a website called, "Black taxi driver defends wearing swastika armband."

I will leave you with some mombugambi stastics.
2007 Murders by race - age.jpg

• Banned
He's clearly very interested in some hot Mombugambi action.

The rest of his post was fictional.

The joke was fictional. Everything else was beyond true. If you don't believe it, look it up for yourself.

Forum List

Back