California rooftop solar plunges 90%

when did I say I wanted other people to pay my bills??
in fact I said the opposite and the government shouldnt be involved,,

and if the power cmpany is going to benefit from my actions it only makes sense they contribute,,

but I am more than willing to do it without their input,,

but I know you will twist this so whats the use in having a conversation with a flaming leftist like you that twist my words or claims I said something I never did like youve done over and over,,

[emphasis mine] ... PG&E is stealing your money ... didn't you follow their recent bankruptcy? ... they're still stealing from you to pay dividends ... these power companies have earnings benchmarks to meet ... nothing else matters ...

PG&E has been MURDERING their customers and you want them to contribute to the benefit you give them ... you must be young ...

[emphasis mine] ... PG&E is stealing your money ... didn't you follow their recent bankruptcy? ... they're still stealing from you to pay dividends ... these power companies have earnings benchmarks to meet ... nothing else matters ...

PG&E has been MURDERING their customers and you want them to contribute to the benefit you give them ... you must be young ...
I dont understand the question,,

Rent an airplane and fly around Urban California ... see? ... rooftop solar everyplace ... anyplace structurally capable of surviving 100-mph wind loads ...

So ... no permanent canopies in California ... the wind will blow them away ... that's big liability for business ...
why rent a plane when all I have to do is go to google maps??

which I have done,,

its amazing how many car ports and canopies I see on there,,

Forum List

Back