California rooftop solar plunges 90%

Welp....more AGW kOOk losing.....

Daytime Solar Power Glut In California, Rooftop Sales Plunge 90% | ZeroHedge

Left and right the climate crusaders keep losing.

Why?

Because nobody is caring about the "science". People have waaaaay too many other things to worry about. :cul2:

View attachment 932542
and Texas showed a few weeks ago that 4,000-acre farm in Fort Bend County, southeast Texas was destroyed and is leaching chemicals right now into the soil. 4000 acres

Them are "you" as a user/consumer who pays the costs.
You are also "the government" in that anything it pays for is either your taxes or your ownership of their deficit and debt.

Again, seems you need to repeat and pass a few courses on basic economics and business accounting.
beings that I wont be paying for electricity because I will be producing my own your logic just fell flat on its face,,

Your earlier comment about " but I would like to see the energy companies paying some or most of the bill,,"(post #20)
Implies your ignornce that you and other users/consumers are those who really pay for it, pay for anything that the energy companies do.

Classic leftist ignorance. They all seem to think businesses will just eat higher costs instead of passing them on. This is how poorly run places like California raise the minimum wage to $25.00, then whine when the prices of everything go up. And, they'll NEVER learn.

Classic leftist ignorance. They all seem to think businesses will just eat higher costs instead of passing them on. This is how poorly run places like California raise the minimum wage to $25.00, then whine when the prices of everything go up. And, they'll NEVER learn.
9 bucks for a big mac

and I was talking specifically about residential,,
And how your residential supposedly reduces your use and pay for electric from the grid. The two inter-relate.
Another problem with you Lefty, regressive, pseudo-liberals is you don't play chess well.
(Means you fail to grasp details, see inter-connectivities, and extrapolate consequences.)

I dont believe you,,

maintenance on solar panels amounts to a hose and scrub brush,,
the home owner can do that,,

My CA house had like a 30’ high sloped roof. Only 2000 sq ft home. I went up there when younger and dumber. Realized its not worth the risk to drag a hose and clean gutters. Cement below much of it for any fall. now makes me dizzy to think what I did.

And how your residential supposedly reduces your use and pay for electric from the grid. The two inter-relate.
Another problem with you Lefty, regressive, pseudo-liberals is you don't play chess well.
(Means you fail to grasp details, see inter-connectivities, and extrapolate consequences.)
where did I say anything about reducing my usage??

you leftist sure do like to twist peoples words or add shit in we never said,,

not sure why youre talking about a free lunch,,

I have already checked the details and according to them over a 30 yr period I will save around 67K in electricity after the system is paid for,, and since I wont use that much in that time it goes back into the grid where I will be compensated at market value,,

did I miss something??

Electric is sbout $100/mo? Avg in CA. Yet you save $67K? You must be talking to a Solar salesman. You’ll save $600 per yr. Takes a long time to save $75K instillation costs.

Last edited:
where did I say anything about reducing my usage??

you leftist sure do like to twist peoples words or add shit in we never said,,
Your post #63 above. Regards usage from the public utility power grid, as in no using any.
You may need to add basic English and reading comprehension to K-12 schooling you need to repeat.

I'm not a leftist, just the opposite.
You on the other hand talk like a leftist with you limited grasp of basic ecomonics.

Electric is sbout $100/mo? Avg in CA. Yet you save $67K? You must be talking to a Solar salesman. Youll save $600 per yr. Takes a ling time ti save $75K instillation costs.
who said the installation cost was 70K??

if I pay out of pocket my cost is around 32K fully installed

Forum List

Back