Mohammed's racist hadith (saying)

(again as I cited, in Arab-African relations the term has been used as a "general term for several different peoples of Southern Africa." Lolol)

--- by Europeans.

Europeans in southern Africa and their descendants. Not "Arabs" --- which even if it were Arabs, is not the same thing as "Muslims" anyway.

Pogo is a wonderful person. He is very dear to me. He is not a Christian and if he is to be won to Christ it won't be done like this. If you disagree on the discussion then disagree but don't resort to this. Using Jesus Christ as a weapon against someone is never right.

I respect your opinion my sister (sister in Christ.) :)

(again as I cited, in Arab-African relations the term has been used as a "general term for several different peoples of Southern Africa." Lolol)

--- by Europeans.

Europeans in southern Africa and their descendants. Not "Arabs" --- which even if it were Arabs, is not the same thing as "Muslims" anyway.

The Portuguese (though European) are of Arab descent...obviously, fried (that's short for brain-fried LOLOLOL,) if they used it as an Arab word, the word can be traced to their Arab origins...

And as the link said it meant originally "disbeliever" or "one without religion" so again st*pid it was obviously related to Islam in it's application to Blacks LOL.

--- by Europeans.

The Portuguese (though European) are of Arab descent...obviously, fried (that's short for brain-fried LOLOLOL,) if they used it as an Arab word, the word can be traced to their Arab origins...

And as the link said it meant originally "disbeliever" or "one without religion" so again stupid it was obviously related to Islam in it's application to Blacks LOL.

It has nothing to do with anyone's color. See the post(s) above that completely let the air out of those tires. For one:

KAFFIR------that includes Christians as white as snow------and jews of any color--- ...
-------OTHER people picked it for whatever they wished to derogate.

And trying to claim the Portuguese are "Arab" is completely laughable. You're talking to a Lusophile here and I know better. Portugal was mostly settled by Celts and several Germanic tribes -- not "Arabs". The whole nasally-smooth nature of the Portuguese language comes, like French, from the Celtic influence on Latin. In fact in Galícia, the northwest corner of Spain directly north of Portugal, they speak a dialect that more resembles Portuguese than Spanish. Celtic.

Long after that, Portuguese traders picked up the term from Arabs and eventually applied it elsewhere. That they were at the time dealing in Africans gave it a "black" connotation. But it's not what the word means in its original (Arabic).

Last edited:
Pogo is a wonderful person. He is very dear to me. He is not a Christian and if he is to be won to Christ it won't be done like this. If you disagree on the discussion then disagree but don't resort to this. Using Jesus Christ as a weapon against someone is never right.

...and one more quick thing sister just to remind you about unbelievers and keeping company with them, here is the Amplified Bible's rendering of 2 Cor. 6:14-15; you can google the Amplified Bible to learn more about it if you don't already know what it is:). Peace & may God Bless you:).

Bro. A1977

"(14)Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers [do not make mismated alliances with them or come under a different yoke with them, inconsistent with your faith]. For what partnership have right living and right standing with God with iniquity and lawlessness? Or how can light have fellowship with darkness? (15)What harmony can there be between Christ and Belial [the devil]? Or what has a believer in common with an unbeliever?"

Last edited:
It has nothing to do with anyone's color. See the post(s) above that completely let the air out of those tires. For one:

KAFFIR------that includes Christians as white as snow------and jews of any color--- ...

And trying to claim the Portuguese are "Arab" is completely laughable. You're talking to a Lusophile here and I know better. Portugal was mostly settled by Celts and several Germanic tribes -- not "Arabs". The whole nasally-smooth nature of the Portuguese language comes...

No time for you, man...enjoy the flames LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL:

image.jpg

(You)

LOLOLOLOL

And trying to claim the Portuguese are "Arab" is completely laughable. You're talking to a Lusophile here and I know better. Portugal was mostly settled by Celts and several Germanic tribes -- not "Arabs". The whole nasally-smooth nature of the Portuguese language comes...

No time for you, man...enjoy the flames LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL:

image.jpg

(You)

LOLOLOLOL

--- by Europeans.

And as the link said it meant originally "disbeliever" or "one without religion" so again stupid it was obviously related to Islam in it's application to Blacks LOL.

And trying to claim the Portuguese are "Arab" is completely laughable. You're talking to a Lusophile here and I know better. Portugal was mostly settled by Celts and several Germanic tribes -- not "Arabs". The whole nasally-smooth nature of the Portuguese language comes, like French, from the Celtic influence on Latin. In fact in Galícia, the northwest corner of Spain directly north of Portugal, they speak a dialect that more resembles Portuguese than Spanish. Celtic.

Long after that, Portuguese traders picked up the term from Arabs and eventually applied it elsewhere. That they were at the time dealing in Africans gave it a "black" connotation. But it's not what the word means in its original (Arabic).

--- by Europeans.

I would not respond anymore, Pogo. I do not know what is wrong with this person but this isn't God posting someone in hell and laughing about it. Just ignore it. Good night.

I would not respond anymore, Pogo. I do not know what is wrong with this person but this isn't God posting someone in hell and laughing about it. Just ignore it. Good night.

Actually sister Pogo and I have a history...some Christians do believe in the sword:

"Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Luke 22:36

:)

Actually sister Pogo and I have a history...some Christians do believe in the sword:

"Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Luke 22:36

My version saith:

""Then said he unto him, But now, he that hath a thread, let him take it, and likewise his failed point, and yea his endless reposting of a guy burning in Holy Heck: and he that hath no clue, let him sell his garment, and buy one." -- Pogo 10:11

...also this sister Jeremiah, these are some Scriptures from Psalms about God and the righteous laughing about "those in the oven" (haha:)

Psalm 37:13
The Lord shall laugh at him: for he seeth that his day is coming.

Psalm 52:6
The righteous also shall see, and fear, and shall laugh at him:

Psalm 59:8
But thou, O Lord, shalt laugh at them; thou shalt have all the heathen in derision.

A black female with sloppy hair------symbolic of a spreading epidemic -----seems kinda racist to me. ------especially if one considers other things muhummad had to say about "raisin head" subsaharans and the persistent attitude arabs harbor to subsaharans ------ABED

That isn't what the word "racism" means. Racism is the belief that one race is superior/inferior to another. Nothing like that exists in an allegorical dream as related here. Racism needs a value judgment.

A racist is someone who disagrees with you.

A black female with sloppy hair------symbolic of a spreading epidemic -----seems kinda racist to me. ------especially if one considers other things muhummad had to say about "raisin head" subsaharans and the persistent attitude arabs harbor to subsaharans ------ABED

That isn't what the word "racism" means. Racism is the belief that one race is superior/inferior to another. Nothing like that exists in an allegorical dream as related here. Racism needs a value judgment.

No, that would be an "adversary". Or "opponent".
This guy sees the adjective "black" and freaks out babbling "racism!" without bothering to establish where said racism exists.

Actually he copied it from a blog. I know exactly where he got it.

Always read your shit, and make sure it works before you embarrass yourself, sez I.

...as any intelligent person whose brain is not frying can see, the woman in this picture does not equal "A DISEASE:"

brigitte-bardot-long-hair-5.jpg

And burnt-brain as the link shows, it's from an Islamic education website

You:
image.jpg

LOLOL

Last edited:

...and, as someone else pointed out, why not just say, "I saw a woman with unkempt hair leaving. I interpreted that as a symbol of the [DISEASE SPREAD] leaving?" LOL

Because you don't leave details out of a dream journal. Dreams smother us with detail, some important, some merely indicative, some meaningless.

Hair, for example, appears to be far more symbolic than "black". Hair is a common dream symbol for strength, vitality and sexual prowess (see Samson in your OT). Unkempt or unruly hair is an important pointer. It indicates confusion, unsettlement. Which would certainly apply if there's an "epidemic" going on, although we're given no context indicating what that refers to, but it's clearly some sort of unsettlement. The dreamer's ultimate self-analysis here seems to be geographical -- naming the city or village to which the unsettled might go. The incidental fact that the woman in the dream is black, might indicate which of the people in Medina will be migrating. If it means anything at all.

The fact remains, "racism" requires a value judgment. "A black woman, who as we all know are inferior, with unkempt hair..." --- now you have racism. That doesn't exist here at all. The fact that there's a descriptive adjective "black" (white, brown, green, whatever) doesn't make for "racism" all by itself. It has to actually take a stand about that race. Doesn't exist here.

...as any intelligent person whose brain is not frying can see, the woman in this picture does not equal "A DISEASE:"

brigitte-bardot-long-hair-5.jpg

No one suggested she does. Moreover, that's not a dream -- it's a photograph.

That's Brigitte Bardot. She just turned 81.

And burnt-brain as the link shows, it's from an Islamic education website

Then it obviously failed its mission. More likely, you weren't listening.

Forum List

Back