CDZ Islam is at war with the West

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brynmr

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2016
I reject the argument about moderate this or extremist that. Islam is Islam. It's neither moderate nor extreme and it's been at war with everyone (Dar el Harb) since it's creation. Extremist Islam is a Western invention designed to create the fantasy of a good Islam and to not insult Moslems. Bill O'Reilly and like minds are wrong when they say that the Moslem terrorists have perverted the religion of Islam. That's not true. Moslems are following the teachings of Islam. They're doing work that Muhammad would be proud of. Muhammad himself was a terrorist.

It's time to take the blinders off, swallow the red pill and recognize who the true enemy is. We need to start removing Islam from our free soils and kill every jihadi terrorist and their supporters, we can get our hands on. It's time we declare war on Islam - doctrinal Islam and the purists who realize it's tenets. Islam is at war with us and we're sitting on our hands pretending it's workplace violence or alienated youths. Islam is an evil "religion" whose purpose is to conquer the world for Allah. It has no purpose in the West other than to transform our countries into Islamic States.

The Islamic Creed is related to Jihad, for Muhammad claimed that he was commanded to fight people until they submit to Islam by reciting the Shahada:

Sahih al-Bukhari Volume 9, Book 84, Number 59 Allah’s Messenger said, “I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: La ilaha illallah (none has the right to be worshipped but Allah), and whoever said La ilaha illahllah, Allah will save his property and his life from me.”

Sahih Muslim 33—The Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify that there is no god but Allah, that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah, and they establish prayer, and pay Zakat and if they do it, their blood and property are guaranteed protection on my behalf except when justified by law, and their affairs rest with Allah.

He it is Who hath sent His messenger with the guidance and the religion of
truth, that He may make it CONQUER OF ALL RELIGION however much idolaters
may be averse.

truth, that He may CAUSE IT TO PREVAIL OVER ALL RELIGION. And Allah
sufficeth as a Witness.

He it is Who sent His Apostle with guidance and the religion of truth, that
He might CAUSE IT TO PREVAIL OVER ALL RELIGIONS, though the polytheists may
be averse.

Volume 9, Book 84, Number 59:
Narrated Abu Huraira:
When the Prophet died and Abu Bakr became his successor and some of the Arabs reverted to disbelief, 'Umar said, "O Abu Bakr! How can you fight these people although Allah's Apostle said, 'I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah, 'and whoever said, 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah', Allah will save his property and his life from me, unless (he does something for which he receives legal punishment) justly, and his account will be with Allah?' "Abu Bakr said, "By Allah! I will fight whoever differentiates between prayers and Zakat as Zakat is the right to be taken from property (according to Allah's Orders). By Allah! If they refused to pay me even a kid they used to pay to Allah's Apostle, I would fight with them for withholding it." 'Umar said, "By Allah: It was nothing, but I noticed that Allah opened Abu Bakr's chest towards the decision to fight, therefore I realized that his decision was right."

No chanch with war with the West.
We dislike only terrorism.
How are far extremists terrorism.
Are you for or against us a old president say.

I am for U.S. and one good moment in my life.
Even there no much nationalism with Nazism.
I accept everything outside terrorism.
Leftist are better than terrorism.

I reject the argument about moderate this or extremist that. Islam is Islam. It's neither moderate nor extreme and it's been at war with everyone (Dar el Harb) since it's creation. Extremist Islam is a Western invention designed to create the fantasy of a good Islam and to not insult Moslems. Bill O'Reilly and like minds are wrong when they say that the Moslem terrorists have perverted the religion of Islam. That's not true. Moslems are following the teachings of Islam. They're doing work that Muhammad would be proud of. Muhammad himself was a terrorist.

It's time to take the blinders off, swallow the red pill and recognize who the true enemy is. We need to start removing Islam from our free soils and kill every jihadi terrorist and their supporters, we can get our hands on. It's time we declare war on Islam - doctrinal Islam and the purists who realize it's tenets. Islam is at war with us and we're sitting on our hands pretending it's workplace violence or alienated youths. Islam is an evil "religion" whose purpose is to conquer the world for Allah. It has no purpose in the West other than to transform our countries into Islamic States.

The Islamic Creed is related to Jihad, for Muhammad claimed that he was commanded to fight people until they submit to Islam by reciting the Shahada:

Sahih al-Bukhari Volume 9, Book 84, Number 59 Allah’s Messenger said, “I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: La ilaha illallah (none has the right to be worshipped but Allah), and whoever said La ilaha illahllah, Allah will save his property and his life from me.”

Sahih Muslim 33—The Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify that there is no god but Allah, that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah, and they establish prayer, and pay Zakat and if they do it, their blood and property are guaranteed protection on my behalf except when justified by law, and their affairs rest with Allah.

may be averse.

sufficeth as a Witness.

be averse.

Narrated Abu Huraira:
When the Prophet died and Abu Bakr became his successor and some of the Arabs reverted to disbelief, 'Umar said, "O Abu Bakr! How can you fight these people although Allah's Apostle said, 'I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah, 'and whoever said, 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah', Allah will save his property and his life from me, unless (he does something for which he receives legal punishment) justly, and his account will be with Allah?' "Abu Bakr said, "By Allah! I will fight whoever differentiates between prayers and Zakat as Zakat is the right to be taken from property (according to Allah's Orders). By Allah! If they refused to pay me even a kid they used to pay to Allah's Apostle, I would fight with them for withholding it." 'Umar said, "By Allah: It was nothing, but I noticed that Allah opened Abu Bakr's chest towards the decision to fight, therefore I realized that his decision was right."
Oy vey!! ...... :cool:

No, no and no way we are war with Islam. Algeria, Egypt, Iran, Turkey and Pakistan have big professionels and reserve force so West world(off course U.S. France, U.K. Italy, Swizz) cannot go with Islam world even with the reserves. But North Korea can war with Islam world with over 4,200,000 reserves and Korea with 2,500,000 soldier in they reserves. Russia, China and United States wouldn't go in war in Islams world.

West will no attacking Islam in world.

Total crip with new war in Middle East.

Sorry, but the OP is just hateful ignorance. It's the same argument Catholics used against Jews and Protestants against Catholics.

1.6 BILLION Muslims, 1.2 BILLION Catholics, 900 MILLION Protestants and 16 MILLION Jews compose the Abrahamic religions. They've been fighting each other since the Crucifixion.

Factor in that most Muslims are in 1) Third World agrarian nations, 2) the religion is only 1300 years old (when Christianity was 1300 years old it had the Spanish Inquisition) and 3) they have large, but often poor families, it creates a lot of "growing pains".

I don't see this as a religious war, but as a conflict between the modern industrial nations and the poorer agrarian developing nations. It won't be won with armed conflict, although aggression must be stopped, but by trade and development of those poorer, agrarian nations.

may be averse.

sufficeth as a Witness.

be averse.

Narrated Abu Huraira:

3 million Muslims in America.

If Islam is at war with the west why aren't they out killing a million or two non-Muslim Americans a day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back