Why Muslims Are The True Followers Of Jesus

Ancient lion

Thank your creator
Nov 22, 2010
Jesus believed in one God

Jesus replied, "The most important commandment is this: 'Listen, O Israel! The LORD our God is the one and only LORD. (Mark 12:29)

Islam: And your Ilah (god) is one Ilah (god - Allah), La ilaha illa Huwa (there is none who has the right to be worshipped but He), the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful. (Holy Quran 2:163)

Christians today:

pope_worship2.jpg

Jesus was circumcised

On the eighth day, when it was time to circumcise the child, he was named Jesus, the name the angel had given him before he was conceived. (Luke 2:21)

islam: Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "Five practices are characteristics of the Fitra: circumcision, shaving the pubic region, clipping the nails and cutting the moustaches short." (Bukhari Book 72 Hadith 777)

World Health Organisation Statistic Map showing the areas of circumcision,as can be seen Muslim populated countries are circumcised the most.

Global_Map_of_Male_Circumcision_Prevalence_at_Country_Level.png

Jesus fasted for more than a month

For forty days and forty nights he fasted and became very hungry. (Matthew 4:2).

Islam: Muslims are required every year to fast during the month of Ramadan - Ramadhan is the (month) in which was sent down the Qur'an, as a guide to mankind, also clear (Signs) for guidance and judgment (Between right and wrong). So every one of you who is present (at his home) during that month should spend it in fasting, but if any one is ill, or on a journey, the prescribed period (Should be made up) by days later. Allah intends every facility for you; He does not want to put to difficulties. (He wants you) to complete the prescribed period, and to glorify Him in that He has guided you; and perchance ye shall be grateful. (Holy Quran 2:185).

Jesus used the peace be with you greeting

Luke 24:36,

Islam: Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah (may peace and blessing be upon him) observed: You shall not enter Paradise so long as you do not affirm belief (in all those things which are the articles of faith) and you will not believe as long as you do not love one another. Should I not direct you to a thing which, if you do, will foster love amongst you: (i. e.) give currency to (the practice of paying salutation to one another by saying) as-salamu alaikum. (Sahih Muslim Book1, Hadith 96)

Jesus promoted modesty

But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart. (Matthew 5:28)

Islam: tell the believing men to lower their gaze (from looking at forbidden things), and protect their private parts (from illegal sexual acts). That is purer for them. Verily, Allah is All-Aware of what they do. (Holy Quran 24:30)

Jesus prayed like a Muslim

He went on a little farther and bowed with his face to the ground, praying, "My Father! If it is possible, let this cup of suffering be taken away from me. Yet I want your will to be done, not mine." (Matthew 26:39)

Islam:
n00021501-b.jpg

Many other examples which other members may share!

Jesus never called himself a Christian yet those people who call themselves Christians say they are followers of Jesus. Like many things in Christianity, the world Christian was invented after Jesus left the people. Jesus was a Muslim. A Muslim is one who submits themselves to God, Islam is the religion of submission to God. Jesus worshipped the same God Muslims worship. Islam is not a religion that was introduced by the prophet Muhammad pbuh but rather he was the final prophet to come and complete the religion. The quran emphasises the belief in all the prophets as they were all one of the same faith, in submission to their Creator, Allah.

Say ye: "We believe in Allah, and the revelation given to us, and to Abraham, Isma'il, Isaac, Jacob, and the Tribes, and that given to Moses and Jesus, and that given to (all) prophets from their Lord: We make no difference between one and another of them: And we bow to Allah (in Islam)." (The Holy Quran 2:136)

Jesus replied, "The most important commandment is this: 'Listen, O Israel! The LORD our God is the one and only LORD. (Mark 12:29)

Islam: And your Ilah (god) is one Ilah (god - Allah), La ilaha illa Huwa (there is none who has the right to be worshipped but He), the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful. (Holy Quran 2:163)

Christians today:

pope_worship2.jpg

Jesus was circumcised

On the eighth day, when it was time to circumcise the child, he was named Jesus, the name the angel had given him before he was conceived. (Luke 2:21)

islam: Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "Five practices are characteristics of the Fitra: circumcision, shaving the pubic region, clipping the nails and cutting the moustaches short." (Bukhari Book 72 Hadith 777)

World Health Organisation Statistic Map showing the areas of circumcision,as can be seen Muslim populated countries are circumcised the most.

For forty days and forty nights he fasted and became very hungry. (Matthew 4:2).

Islam: Muslims are required every year to fast during the month of Ramadan - Ramadhan is the (month) in which was sent down the Qur'an, as a guide to mankind, also clear (Signs) for guidance and judgment (Between right and wrong). So every one of you who is present (at his home) during that month should spend it in fasting, but if any one is ill, or on a journey, the prescribed period (Should be made up) by days later. Allah intends every facility for you; He does not want to put to difficulties. (He wants you) to complete the prescribed period, and to glorify Him in that He has guided you; and perchance ye shall be grateful. (Holy Quran 2:185).

Islam: Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah (may peace and blessing be upon him) observed: You shall not enter Paradise so long as you do not affirm belief (in all those things which are the articles of faith) and you will not believe as long as you do not love one another. Should I not direct you to a thing which, if you do, will foster love amongst you: (i. e.) give currency to (the practice of paying salutation to one another by saying) as-salamu alaikum. (Sahih Muslim Book1, Hadith 96)

Jesus promoted modesty

But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart. (Matthew 5:28)

Islam: tell the believing men to lower their gaze (from looking at forbidden things), and protect their private parts (from illegal sexual acts). That is purer for them. Verily, Allah is All-Aware of what they do. (Holy Quran 24:30)

He went on a little farther and bowed with his face to the ground, praying, "My Father! If it is possible, let this cup of suffering be taken away from me. Yet I want your will to be done, not mine." (Matthew 26:39)

Islam:
n00021501-b.jpg

Jesus never called himself a Christian yet those people who call themselves Christians say they are followers of Jesus. Like many things in Christianity, the world Christian was invented after Jesus left the people. Jesus was a Muslim. A Muslim is one who submits themselves to God, Islam is the religion of submission to God. Jesus worshipped the same God Muslims worship. Islam is not a religion that was introduced by the prophet Muhammad pbuh but rather he was the final prophet to come and complete the religion. The quran emphasises the belief in all the prophets as they were all one of the same faith, in submission to their Creator, Allah.

Say ye: "We believe in Allah, and the revelation given to us, and to Abraham, Isma'il, Isaac, Jacob, and the Tribes, and that given to Moses and Jesus, and that given to (all) prophets from their Lord: We make no difference between one and another of them: And we bow to Allah (in Islam)." (The Holy Quran 2:136)
why does 666 in greek look like allah in arabic?

Religions professor at the Luther College in Iowa, Robert F. Shedinger, said
that Jesus Christ was a Muslim.
Shedinger, who is the head of the religious studies department at Luther College in Iowa, also argued that Islam is a better fit for Jesus since it is not a religion but a “social justice movement,” Fox reported.

"I had to rethink what Islam is… I came to the conclusion that it was a social justice movement and I think that’s who Jesus was in the first century so I conclude Jesus is more like a Muslim," he said.

Islam’s Prophet Mohammed is believed to have received revelations that were eventually cited in the Quran at around 622 AD; the date historians, Muslims and Christians believe the birth of Islam to be. Jesus is believed to have lived more than 600 years earlier.

Shedinger’s book also addresses the relationship between Christians and Muslims and how they can “work together to promote social justice in the world.”

Shedinger, who is the head of the religious studies department at Luther College in Iowa, also argued that Islam is a better fit for Jesus since it is not a religion but a “social justice movement,” Fox reported.

"I had to rethink what Islam is… I came to the conclusion that it was a social justice movement and I think that’s who Jesus was in the first century so I conclude Jesus is more like a Muslim," he said.

Islam’s Prophet Mohammed is believed to have received revelations that were eventually cited in the Quran at around 622 AD; the date historians, Muslims and Christians believe the birth of Islam to be. Jesus is believed to have lived more than 600 years earlier.

Shedinger’s book also addresses the relationship between Christians and Muslims and how they can “work together to promote social justice in the world.”

Jesus was a Jew you idiot

Christians today:

pope_worship2.jpg

Jesus was circumcised

Jesus promoted modesty

Islam:
n00021501-b.jpg

Jesus was a jew-------and conducted himself like a jew-----very much a follower of the teachings of Hillel. Muslims denigrate Jesus for his jewish beliefs and practices---especially his adherence to the teachings of Hillel

Jesus' name includes the Judeo-Christian 'name' for the one god, Yahweh. Allah is not the same thing, especially not in concept.
Jesus stated, "Before Abraham was, I am". This excludes him from the position taken by Islam that Jesus was a prophet and, as such, testifies definitively that the Koran is in error.

Christians today:

pope_worship2.jpg

Jesus was circumcised

Jesus promoted modesty

Islam:
n00021501-b.jpg

So basically you're saying that Mohammed copied Christianity. Good for you. Now spread the word to all the other carpet smoochers.

sheeeesh at age 56 shedinger is an assistant instructer-----
poor schlub-------he needed the extra money the Saudi
prince gave him to write some nonsense about islam

Jesus' name includes the Judeo-Christian 'name' for the one god, Yahweh. Allah is not the same thing, especially not in concept.
Jesus stated, "Before Abraham was, I am". This excludes him from the position taken by Islam that Jesus was a prophet and, as such, testifies definitively that the Koran is in error.
These are just some of the many Biblical verses which point out that Jesus was a prophet and a messenger of the one true God :
1) this is Jesus the prophet of Nazareth. (Matthew 21:11)
2) Jesus said, "A prophet is never accepted in his home town." (Luke 4:24)
3) I tell you the truth, no servant is greater than his master, nor is a messenger greater than
the one who sent him. (John 13:16)
4) Surely this is the prophet who is to come into the word. (John 24:19)
5) "'What things?' he asked. 'About Jesus of Nazareth,' they replied. 'He was a prophet, powerful in word and deed before God and all the people.'" (Luke 24:19)

sheeeesh at age 56 shedinger is an assistant instructer-----
poor schlub-------he needed the extra money the Saudi
prince gave him to write some nonsense about islam

He's obviously dumber than a stump

These are just some of the many Biblical verses which point out that Jesus was a prophet and a messenger of the one true God :
3) I tell you the truth, no servant is greater than his master, nor is a messenger greater than
5) "'What things?' he asked. 'About Jesus of Nazareth,' they replied. 'He was a prophet, powerful in word and deed before God and all the people.'" (Luke 24:19)
Can you prove that Jesus, Luke, John or Matthew ever actually said these things?

how did you conclude that the name "jesus" includes the name for the one true "god"? --------not really. The name YEHOSHUA sorta does-----which is kinds the real formal name for which "yeshua" is a kind of diminutive----"jesus" being the greek form

John 8:58 is perhaps one of the best verses to disprove the deity of Christ, most Christians simply fail to see the problems with utilizing such a verse and in this article I’d like to demonstrate just how useful the “I AM” statement attributed to Christ is. Let’s first take a look at the verses in question:

God said to Moses, “I am who I am. This is what you are to say to the Israelites: ‘I am has sent me to you.’” – Exodus 3:14.

“Very truly I tell you,” Jesus answered, “before Abraham was born, I am!” – John 8:58.

There is something very important to note, we must ask, who is God in Exodus 3:14? The Hebrew from the Westminster Leningrad Codex references God as Elohiym, see here. According to Christian belief, Elohiym can either refer to the Father (God) or the Godhead (all three persons of the Trinity). If Christ is claiming to be the Elohiym of Exodus 3:14 then there exists a major problem.

Problem 1:

Elohiym consists of the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit of one substance, united by the Godhead. If Christ is claiming to be this Elohiym (the united Three Persons), then he is claiming to be the Father as well as the Holy Spirit. According to Trinitarian dogma, the Son is not the Father or the Spirit. In other words, if Christ is claiming to be the Elohiym (of Three Persons) then he is effectively breaking the rules of the Trinitarian dogma as the Son is claiming to be other persons in the Godhead.

Problem 2:

If the Elohiym of Exodus 3:14 is the Father alone, then Christ who is the Son is claiming to be the Father and according to Christian Trinitarian belief, the Son is not the Father. Therefore if the Christian is claiming Christ to be Elohiym – the Father, then the Christian is admitting that the Trinity in this case is a false teaching or that Christ did not believe in the Trinity that they appeal to.

Problem 3:

The Fallacy of False Equivocation.

Jack is a boy.
James is a boy.
Jack is James.

Obviously Jack is not James.

Orange is a fruit.
Apple is a fruit.
Oranges are Apples.

Obviously Oranges are not Apples.

God says I am.
Jesus says I am.
God is Jesus.

Clearly we can see that this is the fallacy of false equivocation.

Problem 4:

The Christian claims that while the Son cannot claim to be the Father or the Spirit, the Son can claim to be God. For explanation purposes, let’s use a common learning aid which Christians use to explain this reasoning:
You cannot say that John is an employee in the company, but you can say that John works for the company.
You cannot say that Shem and Ham are brothers, but you can say that they have the same mother and father.
You cannot say that a banana is a fruit, but you can say that the banana belongs in the fruit basket.

Similarly:

You cannot say that the Son is the Father or the Spirit, but you can say that the Son is the Father, Son and Spirit.

It’s a contradictory claim. The Son is not the Father or the Spirit, yet they believe the Son is the Father and the Spirit unified. Allow the Christian to ponder on this logic and see where it leads them, aid their thinking process by using the other examples provided above.

Can you prove that Jesus, Luke, John or Matthew ever actually said these things?

my impression is that the words of Jesus, John, Matthew, Luke------are the most UNPROVABLE in the NT--------but even so-----they are more credible than are the "words of muhummad" claimed in the koran

John 8:58 is perhaps one of the best verses to disprove the deity of Christ, most Christians simply fail to see the problems with utilizing such a verse and in this article I’d like to demonstrate just how useful the “I AM” statement attributed to Christ is. Let’s first take a look at the verses in question:

God said to Moses, “I am who I am. This is what you are to say to the Israelites: ‘I am has sent me to you.’” – Exodus 3:14.

“Very truly I tell you,” Jesus answered, “before Abraham was born, I am!” – John 8:58.

There is something very important to note, we must ask, who is God in Exodus 3:14? The Hebrew from the Westminster Leningrad Codex references God as Elohiym, see here. According to Christian belief, Elohiym can either refer to the Father (God) or the Godhead (all three persons of the Trinity). If Christ is claiming to be the Elohiym of Exodus 3:14 then there exists a major problem.

Problem 1:

Elohiym consists of the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit of one substance, united by the Godhead. If Christ is claiming to be this Elohiym (the united Three Persons), then he is claiming to be the Father as well as the Holy Spirit. According to Trinitarian dogma, the Son is not the Father or the Spirit. In other words, if Christ is claiming to be the Elohiym (of Three Persons) then he is effectively breaking the rules of the Trinitarian dogma as the Son is claiming to be other persons in the Godhead.

Problem 2:

If the Elohiym of Exodus 3:14 is the Father alone, then Christ who is the Son is claiming to be the Father and according to Christian Trinitarian belief, the Son is not the Father. Therefore if the Christian is claiming Christ to be Elohiym – the Father, then the Christian is admitting that the Trinity in this case is a false teaching or that Christ did not believe in the Trinity that they appeal to.

Problem 3:

The Fallacy of False Equivocation.

Jack is a boy.
James is a boy.
Jack is James.

Obviously Jack is not James.

Orange is a fruit.
Apple is a fruit.
Oranges are Apples.

Obviously Oranges are not Apples.

God says I am.
Jesus says I am.
God is Jesus.

Clearly we can see that this is the fallacy of false equivocation.

Problem 4:

The Christian claims that while the Son cannot claim to be the Father or the Spirit, the Son can claim to be God. For explanation purposes, let’s use a common learning aid which Christians use to explain this reasoning:
You cannot say that John is an employee in the company, but you can say that John works for the company.
You cannot say that Shem and Ham are brothers, but you can say that they have the same mother and father.
You cannot say that a banana is a fruit, but you can say that the banana belongs in the fruit basket.

Similarly:

You cannot say that the Son is the Father or the Spirit, but you can say that the Son is the Father, Son and Spirit.

It’s a contradictory claim. The Son is not the Father or the Spirit, yet they believe the Son is the Father and the Spirit unified. Allow the Christian to ponder on this logic and see where it leads them, aid their thinking process by using the other examples provided above.

Lion ---the "logical" argument you present is FULL OF BIG HOLES--------whatever Islamic scholar elaborated it----"don't know what he is talking about and probably does not even know Arabic. To start-------at the time Moses encountered
an image of "god" via the burning bush-----the image did not describe itself as "elohiym" Elohiym in Hebrew actually means "gods" The plural can be used in semitic languages as a superlative and, SO, is used to refer to "GOD"-------but the image of the burning bush did not so describe itself-----it said YAHWEH which is a kind of declension of the verb "to be". The rest of your argument is silly sophistry-------Christians describe "GOD" as something
made up of ----"ITSELF" its AVATAR and its SPIRIT------nothing wrong with that description. It beats the Islamic "god" that gets happy when teenaged girls tie bombs to their asses for the purpose of blowing the brains out of children.

at the time Moses encountered
an image of "god" via the burning bush

Was it not an "Angel of the Lord" irosie?

no-----not according to DA BIBLE-------strictly speaking----it was not "god" either------but no reason to call it an "angel"-----angels can ----I think----look like anything-----but that thing----the burning bush said "I am that I am" so it was IT but not represented as sometimes angels do as a kind of HOLOGRAPHIC form-------just a natural burning bush ((((????????)))))

Forum List

Back