Mohammed Farah shames the haters

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
13900126_1082068801841956_3838264966653461599_n.png

Another win for Britains greatest athlete. Arrived in the UK as an 8 year old and couldnt speak a word of English. And now he sits top of the World.

He isnt an exception. The vast majority of immigrants just want to get on and build a better life.

Three cheers for Mo.

So it's really an African who won and your extra happy about it because he's black and presumably Muslim as well. Britain's white athletes aren't good enough for you tommy?
Nope, he is British. Wears a British shirt,carries a British fag and speaks with a cockney accent. In many respects he is the face of modern Britain and it is far more attractive than the hate doctrine pushed by the brexit wankers.
Its a pity he isnt Welsh.

So it's really an African who won and your extra happy about it because he's black and presumably Muslim as well. Britain's white athletes aren't good enough for you tommy?
Nope, he is British. Wears a British shirt,carries a British fag and speaks with a cockney accent. In many respects he is the face of modern Britain and it is far more attractive than the hate doctrine pushed by the brexit wankers.

So you do hate whites. The British people are white, not black. Obviously you hate your own kind, you probably look on your country's history with utter contempt. Doesn't surprise me, you're a confused self-loathing homo-progressive that hates capitalism and Christianity, right?

Another win for Britains greatest athlete. Arrived in the UK as an 8 year old and couldnt speak a word of English. And now he sits top of the World.

He isnt an exception. The vast majority of immigrants just want to get on and build a better life.

Three cheers for Mo.

Is that why the majority hold their hands out and say money. Look at the facts and you will see that Mo Farrah is the exception to the rule and he has integrated into British society, which is more than the majority of taffy's have done

So you do hate whites. The British people are white, not black. Obviously you hate your own kind, you probably look on your country's history with utter contempt. Doesn't surprise me, you're a confused self-loathing homo-progressive that hates capitalism and Christianity, right?
I am proud of my countries history and the achievements of its people. What an idiot you must be. Welsh people come in all shapes and colours and practise many,or none, religions. You should visit and see if civilised can rub off on you.

Three cheers for Mo.

Is that why the majority hold their hands out and say money. Look at the facts and you will see that Mo Farrah is the exception to the rule and he has integrated into British society, which is more than the majority of taffy's have done
I could give you hundreds of high profile examples of immigrants who have moved to the UK and integrated.
But the fact is that you know that anyway You dont have to win a gold medal to be "British".
Farah is no exception ,he is the norm.

And there is the RACISM again, coupled with the LIES because you lost the vote and lost every argument

I am proud of my countries history and the achievements of its people. What an idiot you must be. Welsh people come in all shapes and colours and practise many,or none, religions. You should visit and see if civilised can rub off on you.

The welsh come in 2 flavours, the racist scum like you, or the decent people that have learnt to get along with everyone else.

Three cheers for Mo.

I could give you hundreds of high profile examples of immigrants who have moved to the UK and integrated.
But the fact is that you know that anyway You dont have to win a gold medal to be "British".

Just hundreds out of the many millions that have moved here over the last 20 years, proving that they will be like Mo Farrah the exception to the rule.

Three cheers for Mo.

Just hundreds out of the many millions that have moved here over the last 20 years, proving that they will be like Mo Farrah the exception to the rule.
Well its the truth. Immigrants keep Britain on its feet and their taxes pay the pensions of racist trash like yourself.

King Arthur was Welsh or at least The Isle of Avalon is in Wales where ancient Camelot was located. I applaud all Olympians no matter what country they come from because The Olympics is non-political or at least should be.

Three cheers for Mo.

Well its the truth. Immigrants keep Britain on its feet and their taxes pay the pensions of racist trash like yourself.

So basically you want to use immigrants as slaves to support lazy old asswipes like yourself.

Three cheers for Mo.

Actually my own money pays my pension as it was what I put aside during my 32 years in the Steel industry. The majority of immigrants dont pay tax so I dont see how they can pay my pension, in fact they are a NET LOSS to the nation if you look at the governments own figures. Take the unemployed immigrants out of the equation and you will see that Britain is in the black. One group alone has a 94% unemployed ratio compared to the country average of 75% ( that is those economically inactive, generating a negative amount to the government )

King Arthur was Welsh or at least The Isle of Avalon is in Wales where ancient Camelot was located. I applaud all Olympians no matter what country they come from because The Olympics is non-political or at least should be.

No one knows were Arthur's Camelot was situated, the best bet is in Cornwall or Devon

Three cheers for Mo.

Actually my own money pays my pension as it was what I put aside during my 32 years in the Steel industry. The majority of immigrants dont pay tax so I dont see how they can pay my pension, in fact they are a NET LOSS to the nation if you look at the governments own figures. Take the unemployed immigrants out of the equation and you will see that Britain is in the black. One group alone has a 94% unemployed ratio compared to the country average of 75% ( that is those economically inactive, generating a negative amount to the government )
You are the yoda of made up stats.Must have been due to having all that time on your hands working for a nationalised industry.

Mo ran a stupendous race. His DNA is Somalian tho', not British. Mo can't form a stiff upper lip.
Mo is a cockney,one of the most diverse cities in the world. The establishment will make him Lord Mo in a couple of years and he will be expected to act as a role model for millions of other immigrants who work hard,pay taxes and endure the hatred of a minority of racist trash like phoenall.

Forum List

Back