Mohammed Farah shames the haters

Gave you an answer....one success from third world is no excuse to import more especially when they have told you whole purpose is to smuggle more terrorists in.......German intel has confirmed this is happening......but hey what do I know

Gave you an answer....one success from third world is no excuse to import more especially when they have told you whole purpose is to smuggle more terrorists in.......German intel has confirmed this is happening......but hey what do I know
You know the square root of fuck all you racist ****.

So it's really an African who won and your extra happy about it because he's black and presumably Muslim as well. Britain's white athletes aren't good enough for you tommy?
Nope, he is British. Wears a British shirt,carries a British fag and speaks with a cockney accent. In many respects he is the face of modern Britain and it is far more attractive than the hate doctrine pushed by the brexit wankers.
Its a pity he isnt Welsh.

So you do hate whites. The British people are white, not black. Obviously you hate your own kind, you probably look on your country's history with utter contempt. Doesn't surprise me, you're a confused self-loathing homo-progressive that hates capitalism and Christianity, right?
I am proud of my countries history and the achievements of its people. What an idiot you must be. Welsh people come in all shapes and colours and practise many,or none, religions. You should visit and see if civilised can rub off on you.

They don't come in all colors. Blacks come from Africa, and also aborigines from Australia.

I have nothing against this man who won a race, but clearly this Tommy Tainant guy is either a self-hating white Brit or a Jew.

If he wants to give up his home and country and heritage, that's his choice. He should invite the immigrants into his own home and neighborhood, he should marry off his daughter to these immigrants. Otherwise he is a hypocrite who is forcing it on others. That's why people voted for Brexit, they are tired of the hypocrisy of self-righteous guys like this who act "tolerant" to showcase to the world how good they are.

Screw you. Nobody is buying your crap anymore. People are becoming racially aware again.

Mo Farah forced to defend himself over links with drugs probe after claiming Rio 2016 gold medal

Mo Farah was questioned after winning Olympic 10,000m gold about why he has associations with three controversial coaches, one of whom has been accused of anti-doping violations and another who has been arrested.

Farah declared that the gold was arguably his finest of all, after he fell early in the race and recovered to win in the Olympic Stadium. But he was asked in his press conference about his continued links with his coach Alberto Salazar, who is being investigated by the US Anti-Doping Agency, as well as Jama Aden, coach to runner Genzebe Dibaba, who was arrested in June as part of a drugs surveillance operation.

Farah said that any suggestion he may have been photographed visiting the house of Aden was simply a result of him agreeing to a photograph by someone asking for one.

“Obviously it's a small sport,” Farah said. “Every athlete knows someone. When someone asks for your picture you aren't going to say no, are you?”

British Athletics has said that Farah's relationship extended only to shouting out times as Farah did laps round the track in the Ethiopian town of Sululta in 2015. Despite this, Farah was also photographed with Aden in February when he trained alongside some of the Somali's athletes at another camp in Ethiopia...

In his finest hour, Farah forced to defend himself over links with drugs probe

Mo Farah forced to defend himself over links with drugs probe after claiming Rio 2016 gold medal

Mo Farah was questioned after winning Olympic 10,000m gold about why he has associations with three controversial coaches, one of whom has been accused of anti-doping violations and another who has been arrested.

Farah declared that the gold was arguably his finest of all, after he fell early in the race and recovered to win in the Olympic Stadium. But he was asked in his press conference about his continued links with his coach Alberto Salazar, who is being investigated by the US Anti-Doping Agency, as well as Jama Aden, coach to runner Genzebe Dibaba, who was arrested in June as part of a drugs surveillance operation.

Farah said that any suggestion he may have been photographed visiting the house of Aden was simply a result of him agreeing to a photograph by someone asking for one.

“Obviously it's a small sport,” Farah said. “Every athlete knows someone. When someone asks for your picture you aren't going to say no, are you?”

British Athletics has said that Farah's relationship extended only to shouting out times as Farah did laps round the track in the Ethiopian town of Sululta in 2015. Despite this, Farah was also photographed with Aden in February when he trained alongside some of the Somali's athletes at another camp in Ethiopia...

In his finest hour, Farah forced to defend himself over links with drugs probe
Shouldnt you post a comment rather than just cutnpaste ?

Great race....his greatness is his.....not the communities.
And yet when a muslim sets off a bomb the whole muslim community has to apologise for his actions.

How can Abdul al Suicide Bomb be representative of Islam but Mo Farah cant be ?

who gets blown up, other muslims?

shame on you for defending the indefensible
Eh ? Did you understand what I said ?
I understand you are a hypocrite

Forum List

Back