Moderator Ruling on the discussion of children of politicians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tiny.........We know Biden is a complete idiot, and we know his kids are involved in drugs...........Why should we resort to the low level of pathetic leftist...................

For me the key to the Plugs and Drugs story really is one of security.

These adult kids are involved in buying those drugs. Do you know any upstanding cocaine dealer or any associate of a coke dealer? Criminal activity.

Hence security is really an issue here.

I have information that is solid on not only the Bidens, but the Reids, Hagan's family and more.

I'm fighting back. Not in a boorish way. But in the old fashioned "what's good for the goose is good for the gander".

It's election season. The gloves are off. :) I intend to be very, very busy.

The Democrats are their own worst enemy. All that is needed is to shove the foot further into the mouth that they usually already put their..........America just needs reminding of the policies the left have inacted that pissed America off anyway..............

Attacking the kids politically will just piss voters off and cause a blowback. it's not needed. Those on this board who get their jollies off of this chit are just demented leftist scumbags anyway. They attack, call people racists, bigots and etc as a matter of normal leftist propaganda and nothing more.

I have very specific rules of conduct for myself. My targets are very specific. No babies. What they did to Trig was so outrageous it was unreal.

The target has to be involved in such a way with the politician that it might endanger security, the politicians ability to conduct their affairs in a proper manner, family structure that involves payolla for political favors, or political favors for a political payoff.

With proof of course.

Now I've also been working on media elites and their family political connections. How those connections are used and abused. They've got a bullseye on their asses.

Up here I have 10 months of winter and 2 months of bad skating and I'm a political animal. :) This winter is going to be some fun.

Palin's kids are fair game. Bristol made herself a public figure by going on DWTS.

Terrific. Sasha and Malia became public figures when they went on stage with Justin Beiber. Sadly, Conservatives have too much class to attack the children of politicians, so Obama's daughters are likely safe for now, but we all have our limits.

article-2072973-0F26AB5E00000578-475_634x485.jpg

I figure Democrats picking on kids makes them feel a little better about the lousy job they've done as parents with theirs.

Its Palin's kids who are drunk, drugged, having bastard babies, can't get through a sentence without saying fuck or c*nt and busting up the furniture.
Democrats bent on destroying the family structure, hating faith and allowing government to call the shots has had a disastrous effect on the nation.
I'm not really up on this Palin family debate, I'm not the least bit interested actually. The big picture and the bottom line is really all that matters to me.. cause and effect

Violence against women baaaaaddd veeery bad..........well except this violence......... so why was Ray Rice fired

I figure Democrats picking on kids makes them feel a little better about the lousy job they've done as parents with theirs.

Its Palin's kids who are drunk, drugged, having bastard babies, can't get through a sentence without saying fuck or c*nt and busting up the furniture.
Democrats bent on destroying the family structure, hating faith and allowing government to call the shots has had a disastrous effect on the nation.
I'm not really up on this Palin family debate, I'm not the least bit interested actually. The big picture and the bottom line is really all that matters to me.. cause and effect

A right winger with an opinion about something he knows nothing about.

SSDD

How ironic is it then that Sarah "The Quitter" Palin batting 1.000 with grandchildren conceived out of wedlock?

My personal policy: If a politician has children under the age of 18, they are off limits. I also do not attack First Ladies even when they are as disgraceful as...

Adult children are fair game.

SSDD
You seem a tad upset, it makes me smile..thanks

Palin's kids are fair game. Bristol made herself a public figure by going on DWTS.
Since when is dancing with the stars politics?
Not many republicans bring up obama's children
You sure as hell would be if they were getting into drunken brawls.
Jasfos
Just Another Stupid Fucking Obama Supporter
Projects a Bush voter. :eusa_doh:
I'm on the high ground, bush was bad but nothing compared to that dumb ass you support you stupid fucking son of a bitch.
No Bush voter has the high ground. Bush raised unemployment, Obama lowered it. Bush lowered the stock market, Obama raised it. Bush lost private sector jobs, Obama gained private sector jobs. Bush lost the Twin Towers, Obama kill bin Laden.

Thanks Tinydancer for initiating this thread, I find it laughable that Democrats are so shock and awed by bad behavior.

Did I get this right that you're an ice skater? I was a rink rat and hockey player in the younger years and miss those even earlier days of open air ice skating.. good times.

SSDD

Sadly, strongly held opinions based on ignorance of facts is indeed SSDD for you RWs.

YOU admitted to that.

Now have the gumption to admit it.

Jasfos
I'm on the high ground, bush was bad but nothing compared to that dumb ass you support you stupid fucking son of a bitch.
No Bush voter has the high ground. Bush raised unemployment, Obama lowered it. Bush lowered the stock market, Obama raised it. Bush lost private sector jobs, Obama gained private sector jobs. Bush lost the Twin Towers, Obama kill bin Laden.
When Harry and Nancy took over Congress all hell broke lose and the economic slide only worsened when Obama was elected, glad I could remind you.
In your opinion, who gains the most by the rise in the stock market? My opinion is the 1%ers Democrats hate soooo much, (unless it's an election cycle and they're trolling and threatening for contributions).

Jasfos
When Harry and Nancy took over Congress all hell broke lose and the economic slide only worsened when Obama was elected, glad I could remind you.
In your opinion, who gains the most by the rise in the stock market? My opinion is the 1%ers Democrats hate soooo much, (unless it's an election cycle and they're trolling and threatening for contributions).
Who knows why you think "Nancy and Harry" had anything to do with loans given years earlier? :dunno: As far as the stock market, millions of middle Americans also benefit from a rising market, so again, who knows what you're talking about. :dunno: I myself more than made back what my 401K lost during the dark Bush days.

Jasfos
Obama saved us from Ebola too.

OOOPS!

CNN says NOT!

Jasfos

Dems wrecked the economy to elect Hillary, only to have Obama fuck her over.

It was almost worth it to watch her get her fat ass handed to her by a Chicago ward heeler.

SSDD

Sadly, strongly held opinions based on ignorance of facts is indeed SSDD for you RWs.

YOU admitted to that.

Now have the gumption to admit it.
Well, not if it makes you happy...:chillpill::chillpill:

Jasfos

Dems wrecked the economy to elect Hillary, only to have Obama fuck her over.

It was almost worth it to watch her get her fat ass handed to her by a Chicago ward heeler.
That's quite an imagination you've got there. :cuckoo:

Jasfos
Who knows why you think "Nancy and Harry" had anything to do with loans given years earlier? :dunno: As far as the stock market, millions of middle Americans also benefit from a rising market, so again, who knows what you're talking about. :dunno: I myself more than made back what my 401K lost during the dark Bush days.
Harry and Nancy had plenty of warning of the impending disaster, they stood by and profited by it politically and financially at the cost of the American taxpayer.
The 1% ers and the political class feeding you their crumbs, enjoy and love them for it but admit the reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back