Moderator Ruling on the discussion of children of politicians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Democrats don't for a single minute feel that thumping the tubs for the rape of a 14-year old is any sort of an attack.

Law of the jungle? Yeah, I guess leadership does play a role......

who gives a shit about the rules, only a douche attacks a person simply because they disagree with their parents politics.

They got drunked, drugged up, crashed a party, started a brawl and got beat up.

THAT's what was discussed.

Palins' drunken/drugged up brawl is news. Except for the poor little babies left in the car while they brawled, the bad actors are adults who choose to be in the public spotlight.

RWs muddied the water by trying to derail the thread.

Deal with it.

Democrats don't for a single minute feel that thumping the tubs for the rape of a 14-year old is any sort of an attack.

Law of the jungle? Yeah, I guess leadership does play a role......

Don't try to derail this thread by bringing the Duck Dynasty creep and Ted Nugent into it.

Thanks.

"No Attacks on family members."

I read that to mean USMB family members. Not family memebers everywhere on the planet. Everybody's somebody's kid afterall. :)

Underage kids of politicians, that do not choose publicity should be left alone but it was RWs (including koshergrl) who attacked the Obama girls.

My question strictly relates to the Politics Forum you see. Take on any child in Current Events if the mods rule its AOK..For whatever reason.

The gloves are off. It's election time after all and time to get down and dirty.

But I just want to know who I can lay into on the front page. And that is the Politics Forum.

:)
The Palin Thread stayed in politics until Bidens son got a mention, then it was moved to Flame Zone.

Did that help?

Sent from smartphone using my wits and Taptalk

I read that to mean USMB family members. Not family memebers everywhere on the planet. Everybody's somebody's kid afterall. :)

Underage kids of politicians, that do not choose publicity should be left alone but it was RWs (including koshergrl) who attacked the Obama girls.

Who knew Koshergirl was secretly David Letterman - world's foremost advocate for the rape of political figures children!

Yes, Luddy, you elected the patriarch of a drug-soaked klan of stoners to the vice presidency and I do understand your painful guilt but....well, deal with it.

Which one of them has been accused of the "rape of a 14-year old"?

That's Duck Dynasty and Ted Nugent.

Stay on topic.

I figure Democrats picking on kids makes them feel a little better about the lousy job they've done as parents with theirs.

Its Palin's kids who are drunk, drugged, having bastard babies, can't get through a sentence without saying fuck or c*nt and busting up the furniture.

Who knew Koshergirl was secretly David Letterman - world's foremost advocate for the rape of political figures children!

Ask her about them.

Ask her about Duck Dynasty scabs and scum of the earth Nugent.

It is a matter of your own personal ideology.............. To me if the kids are kids then I don't attack them for having the misfortune to have political parents I don't care for. As they grow older, they are part of the equation whether they want to be our not, because their parents are famous. The Media and Americans love dirty laundry, and they live to trash others who are famous or related to famous people.

That is the culture we have now. To the Palin's family, the left loves to attack them and get their rocks off for any dirty laundry they can find...........It's kinda like cheap sex to them for some deranged reason.

That is their problem and not mine. The incident was a party that got out of hand.........So be it. Shit happens and it would already be over if famous people were not involved. And the left is DROOLING for MORE MORE MORE...........Typical scumbags who love dirty laundry, and that is all.

Tiny.........We know Biden is a complete idiot, and we know his kids are involved in drugs...........Why should we resort to the low level of pathetic leftist...................

Oh I thought you stated quite clearly that Willow used facebook and therefore she was fair game.

Yuppers you said that. And as far as underage kids being off limit? Gee, I remember all the nasties about poor baby Trig.

Wonkettes were unreal. Let alone Andrew Sullivan and more. I'm just waiting for the rules on how to handle children of politicians in Politics.

Otherwise you and yours have set the low bar for any other forum that one can post in without breaking the USMB rules. :) Or internet libel and slander laws.

Palin's kids are fair game. Bristol made herself a public figure by going on DWTS.
Since when is dancing with the stars politics?
Not many republicans bring up obama's children

Why would anyone not? After all, children, grandchildren, infants and even the unborn have been made fair game for personal and racist assault right here on this board!

Tiny.........We know Biden is a complete idiot, and we know his kids are involved in drugs...........Why should we resort to the low level of pathetic leftist...................

For me the key to the Plugs and Drugs story really is one of security.

These adult kids are involved in buying those drugs. Do you know any upstanding cocaine dealer or any associate of a coke dealer? Criminal activity.

Hence security is really an issue here.

I have information that is solid on not only the Bidens, but the Reids, Hagan's family and more.

I'm fighting back. Not in a boorish way. But in the old fashioned "what's good for the goose is good for the gander".

It's election season. The gloves are off. :) I intend to be very, very busy.

For me the key to the Plugs and Drugs story really is one of security.

These adult kids are involved in buying those drugs. Do you know any upstanding cocaine dealer or any associate of a coke dealer? Criminal activity.

Hence security is really an issue here.

I have information that is solid on not only the Bidens, but the Reids, Hagan's family and more.

I'm fighting back. Not in a boorish way. But in the old fashioned "what's good for the goose is good for the gander".

It's election season. The gloves are off. :) I intend to be very, very busy.

The Democrats are their own worst enemy. All that is needed is to shove the foot further into the mouth that they usually already put their..........America just needs reminding of the policies the left have inacted that pissed America off anyway..............

Attacking the kids politically will just piss voters off and cause a blowback. it's not needed. Those on this board who get their jollies off of this chit are just demented leftist scumbags anyway. They attack, call people racists, bigots and etc as a matter of normal leftist propaganda and nothing more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back