I have a question about the rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 22, 2014
Specifically the rule about accusing someone of being pedophile , and my question is this

From a legal stand point pedophilia is a sexual attraction to prepubescent children. The rules SPECIFICALLY state no accusing posters of pedophilia,so could we accuse a poster of wanting to have sex with PUBESCENT children?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Specifically the rule about accusing someone of being pedophile , and my question is this

From a legal stand point pedophilia is a sexual attraction to prepubescent children. The rules SPECIFICALLY state no accusing posters of pedophilia,so could we accuse a poster of wanting to have sex with PUBESCENT children?

Gosh, depends on bad you want to LIE about other posters. That does seem to be pretty important to you so maybe the mods will give you a pass on the rules.

• Banned

Gosh, depends on bad you want to LIE about other posters. That does seem to be pretty important to you so maybe the mods will give you a pass on the rules.

So, you don't think that all of the hundreds, if not thousands of posters, on this board, that a few of them might be into sex with minors? I find that nearly impossible to believe

Presumedly it's a liability thing. Can be sued for libel/slander for things said online. Especially emotionally-charged things. Last thing any site wants is that sort of publicity. If they permit it and the very worst happens like someone gets killed for some lie told about them online, they can find themselves charged and/or sued for some sort of facillitation since they permitted it.

You're not anonymous.

• Banned

Presumedly it's a liability thing. Can be sued for libel/slander for things said online. Especially emotionally-charged things. Last thing any site wants is that sort of publicity. If they permit it and the very worst happens like someone gets killed for some lie told about them online, they can find themselves charged and/or sued for some sort of facillitation since they permitted it.

You're not anonymous.

I didn't ask why they had the rule

So, you don't think that all of the hundreds, if not thousands of posters, on this board, that a few of them might be into sex with minors? I find that nearly impossible to believe

If you have evidence, report it to the authorities. Can do that here,

Internet Crime Complaint Center IC3 File a Complaint

Shouldn't have to mention this of course...But lying to federal law enforcement is itself a felony.

• Banned

Shouldn't have to mention this of course...But lying to federal law enforcement is itself a felony.

Who said anything about allegations of illegality?

No, you may not.

Sex with even pubescent aged teens is usually illegal. Depends on the state.

No, you may not.

Thanks for the answer. The rule needs to be clarified

No

Also depends on the perp.

If you're a Duck Dynasty asshole preaching to other "christian" assholes, OR, if you're Ted Nugent, some RWs are in favor of it.

No, you may not.

Sound like my rabbi discussing Talmud. "Thought the Torah was sufficiently clear rabbi." :)

There it is - more lies.

Keep your messed up beliefs and opinions to yourself.

If you're a Duck Dynasty asshole preaching to other "christian" assholes, OR, if you're Ted Nugent, some RWs are in favor of it.

If you're a Muslim sleeping with a pubescent child, other Muslims think you waited too long to bed her.

See how dumb insulting entire religions is?

No, you may not.

Sound like my rabbi discussing Talmud. "Thought the Torah was sufficiently clear rabbi." :)
What happens if there is no one around to do the bris?

No, you may not.

Why don't you run a poll?

Ask the board if they have as much trouble understanding that rule as you do?

If you're a Muslim sleeping with a pubescent child, other Muslims think you waited too long to bed her.

See how dumb insulting entire religions is?
Have you tried it on SunniMan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back