Moderator Hats design contest

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
Some moderators going from thread-participant to Moderator put on 'Moderator Hats.' They're just folded pieces of notebook paper right now so a new more imposing design is warranted.

Design a Moderator Hat for them to wear and don when performing official duties.

motivatorc1cd0df685864fdaf322a8d5da2fc2eebb7ccfd3.jpg

Some moderators going from thread-participant to Moderator put on 'Moderator Hats.' They're just folded pieces of notebook paper right now so a new more imposing design is warranted.

Design a Moderator Hat for them to wear and don when performing official duties.

motivatorc1cd0df685864fdaf322a8d5da2fc2eebb7ccfd3.jpg
This is for the guys.

florida-gators-black-ops-football-helmets-2.jpg

How do I do an image from my hd? See the thing in OP and actually did save a version. But other than the img url img thing, dunno how to do from disk. And bear in mind, without scripts and rich text enabled I don't have any buttons in the type window, nor can I drag n drop. What's the actual command-line text?

How do I do an image from my hd? See the thing in OP and actually did save a version. But other than the img url img thing, dunno how to do from disk. And bear in mind, without scripts and rich text enabled I don't have any buttons in the type window, nor can I drag n drop. What's the actual command-line text?

Delta, I do not know. What I would do is - copy image - and then bring it back here and paste it. That is what I do. See if that will work.

Delta, I do not know. What I would do is - copy image - and then bring it back here and paste it. That is what I do. See if that will work.

Tried that, didn't work. 99.99% of the time way I've been doing it works fine. It's the 1 in 10,000 sites that don't want ya linking to them that it comes up. :) Thanks though.

Not sure if the design is all that important. Should probably have "Bite Me" displayed in large letters.

Forum List

Back