"moderate Rebels" Slaughter Syrian Soldiers, Using Children

Unbelievable! This is the FSA, Obama´s "moderate rebels"!

And this is your beloved Assad

Syrian Observatory for Human Right
Yesterday
In the light of the silence of the international community, dozens of people were killed in a new massacre committed by the regime’s warplanes in the city of Doma.

The number of people who died yesterday due to air raids on the city of Doma in the Eastern Ghota has risen to 42, including 7 children, 2 women and 8 unidentified bodies. The number is expected to rise because there are dozens of injured people; some of them are seriously injured, including children.

We, in SOHR, consider the International Community is a key partner of the Syrian regime in these massacres, which are committed in cold blood against the Syrian people, because the international Community has not worked seriously since the beginning of the revolution on stopping the ongoing killing and bloodshed in Syria, as well as it has refused to send the file of war criminals to the International Courts which can help mainly to deter the criminals from committing more massacres.

Yesterday
In the light of the silence of the international community, dozens of people were killed in a new massacre committed by the regime’s warplanes in the city of Doma.

The number of people who died yesterday due to air raids on the city of Doma in the Eastern Ghota has risen to 42, including 7 children, 2 women and 8 unidentified bodies. The number is expected to rise because there are dozens of injured people; some of them are seriously injured, including children.

We, in SOHR, consider the International Community is a key partner of the Syrian regime in these massacres, which are committed in cold blood against the Syrian people, because the international Community has not worked seriously since the beginning of the revolution on stopping the ongoing killing and bloodshed in Syria, as well as it has refused to send the file of war criminals to the International Courts which can help mainly to deter the criminals from committing more massacres.
Yes, we know, you love Al-Nusra and FSA, even ISIS over its fight against Syria. But others should know that SOHR is an opposition organization with ties to FSA. You have went mad over your hate towards the government and I would not wonder if we would not read new post from you in the future, because you are maybe going to carry a suicide attack out in Syria.

Here the emblem of the SOHR:
10527531_553616458080030_4896744994636081954_n.jpg

Last edited:
thanks so much for your non-content post. You said absolutely nothing.
The USA is not a muslim society. I commented on muslim societies. Virtually
all of the muslims I have known well in the USA-----were professionals and
here in the USA to MAKE A GOOD LIVING. They do not represent
ISLAMIC SOCIETIES -----but they do express that which they have been
TAUGHT is----"good" I grew up in the USA----but I do not like baseball.
Not all USA people like baseball<<<<<your comment is just about as meaningful
as mine re baseball
Don´t mention it...
But excluding the Muslims you like from your general view that Islam is barbaric is not very serious.
It´s just like as if I would say that I´d hate baseball but like the Washington Nationals.

You have, again, said nothing. I will help-----the fact that I do not go to baseball games ----says NOTHING about American society. The fact that Pakistanis I have encountered in the USA are generally not murderers-----says nothing about
Pakistan and the FACT that Shiites over there have been the victim of random
"EXECUTION" -----since the inception of that country (of course I do not have that
information from Pakistani sunnis------who INSIST that Shiites and sunnis get along fine----------except---of course---despite the fact that Shiites are "crazy"
It also says nothing about the HATRED muslims of the INDIAN SUBCONTINENT
have for hindus and the frequent murders for the glory of allah----both in Kashmir and other parts of India (of course----since I am a jew I got told that it is quite right
to hate hindus because they have "idols")

try not to be so shallow

Yesterday

Yes, we know, you love Al-Nusra and FSA, even ISIS over its fight against Syria. But others should know that SOHR is an opposition organization with ties to FSA. You have went mad over your hate towards the government and I would not wonder if we would not read new post from you in the future, because you are maybe going to to carry a suicide attack out in Syria.

Your knowledge of aris and her "loves" has me baffled.

Yesterday

Yes, we know, you love Al-Nusra and FSA, even ISIS over its fight against Syria. But others should know that SOHR is an opposition organization with ties to FSA. You have went mad over your hate towards the government and I would not wonder if we would not read new post from you in the future, because you are maybe going to to carry a suicide attack out in Syria.

I support the right of the syria to freely elect their leaders and not live under an oppressive authoritarian state.

I do not support al-Nusra, Ahrar al-Sham, al-Mathna, Thuwar
Souriya, al-Muhajireen Wal Ansar, Ansar al-Sham or al-Khanssaa

I do not support the Assad regime.

Nor do I support ISIS.

The only people that Assad threatens are those trying to depose him. How about if the so called rebels would help wipe out ISIS who everyone feels is a threat to the entire region ?

Nusra, not FSA.
FSA wear full uniforms, not a piece or two of surplus camo.
Syrian soldiers would also be in full unform, not a store bought green polo.
FSA would not be shouting allah akbar.
Ridiculous shit. FSA is not a regular army and they do not wear regular uniforms, but stolen clothes that are not necessarily uniforms. Furthermore, there is no battlefield in the video, so even if FSA "soldiers" would wear uniforms, they would not necessarily wear them in non-combat situations. You are getting more and more ridiculous and you lost your credibility over the shit you harass the board with.

syriaindependenceflag.jpg

And even if its the Al-Nusra: Nusra is an ally of FSA and ISIS. But in the video its the FSA that is torturing and killing people for years now.

I support the right of the syria to freely elect their leaders and not live under an oppressive authoritarian state.

Nor do I support ISIS.
You support anyone who is fighting the Syrian government. Free elections took place this year. The result was a great victory of President Assad.

365590_Syria-Assad.jpg

Last edited:
The only people that Assad threatens are those trying to depose him. How about if the so called rebels would help wipe out ISIS who everyone feels is a threat to the entire region ?

the "so-called" rebels preceded CALIPH BAGHDADI THE CLOWN and have
an entirely different agenda-------they seem not to like PAPA ASSAD---the mass
murderer and BABY ASSAD----also MASS MURDERER. Long ago---
(when I was young and beautiful) HAITIANS I encountered would not
comment on PAPA DOC DUVALIER-----and after that on BABY DOC
DUVALIER.......they were afraid of informants. In the past few decades----
I noticed the same phenomenon in regard to Papa ASSAD and Baby ASSAD-----
the problem seems to be that all four<<< MASS MURDERERS

You have, again, said nothing. I will help-----the fact that I do not go to baseball games ----says NOTHING about American society. The fact that Pakistanis I have encountered in the USA are generally not murderers-----says nothing about
Pakistan and the FACT that Shiites over there have been the victim of random
"EXECUTION" -----since the inception of that country (of course I do not have that
information from Pakistani sunnis------who INSIST that Shiites and sunnis get along fine----------except---of course---despite the fact that Shiites are "crazy"
It also says nothing about the HATRED muslims of the INDIAN SUBCONTINENT
have for hindus and the frequent murders for the glory of allah----both in Kashmir and other parts of India (of course----since I am a jew I got told that it is quite right
to hate hindus because they have "idols")

try not to be so shallow
I really like your know-all manner.

Any evidence for your claim that the Assads are mass murderers?

Any evidence for your claim that the Assads are mass murderers?

yes----HISTORY --------do your own google------another good idea----find a Syrian
Christian whose whole family is safe and sound either in the USA or Israel
(no doubt escaped Syrian Christians probably can be found elsewhere----but
of those I encountered-----they were MOSTLY in the USA. This may be
a good time to discuss this issue with ex-Syrians----since they would have
no reason to fear ASSAD now)

yes----HISTORY --------do your own google------another good idea----find a Syrian
Christian whose whole family is safe and sound either in the USA or Israel
(no doubt escaped Syrian Christians probably can be found elsewhere----but
of those I encountered-----they were MOSTLY in the USA. This may be
a good time to discuss this issue with ex-Syrians----since they would have
no reason to fear ASSAD now)
Nonsense. Christians are not oppressed in Syria. The government even protects them from oppression from Sunni extremists. Bashar Assad improved the politics in Syria, but the protection of minorities is a thing he continued.

Nor do I support ISIS.
You support anyone who is fighting the Syrian government. Free elections took place this year. The result was a great victory of President Assad.

365590_Syria-Assad.jpg

Two hand picked stooges picked by parliament to be on the ballot. All real opposition candidates were kept off.

Two hand picked stooges picked by parliament to be on the ballot. All real opposition candidates were kept off.
Not fair. Those guys knew they had no chance but they showed that the elections were fair and democratic. Consult the constitution to learn the conditions to stand for presidential election. And if you think that some kind of SNC/FSA candidates who would represent terrorism and cannibalism would have had a chance, you are simply wrong. A serious system cannot allow such candidates anyway. However, 88,7 % (= 10.319.723 votes) for Assad mean that also the majority of the Sunnis don´t want the FSA gangsters to govern. The election was a punch in the face of the government´s enemies who try to make us believe that the government is unpopular.

By the way: You can read Assad´s presidential speech here:
President Assad takes oath of office for third term Page 2 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Due to the new software USMB uses, old posts are not correctly displayed. However, it is possible to read.

Constitution of the Syrian Arab Republic:
Constitution of the Syrian Arab Republic - 2012

Last edited:

Forum List

Back