"moderate Rebels" Slaughter Syrian Soldiers, Using Children

should a cruiz missile hit the area

the national news would report about the innocent children blown to pieces
True. While those bastards abuse the children for their crimes, they also hide behind them.
It should be mentioned that what can be seen in that video is not an exception.

mccain is not the commander in chief
But he is the head of Senate Intelligence Committee that guides the president on these issues...For some reason, you people think Oblama runs the entire scope of the US government himself.....it would be impossible for any one person to run everything in the US...

obama is the commander in chief it is up to him and him alone

to take advice or reject advice from any source

dont get me wrong i too think mccain is a buffoon

that has long gone senile

No evidence anyone in this mob is in any way connected to FSA, which is an umbrella group that includes dozens of small groups, religious factions, clans, etc. This is nothing more than an attempt to bash Obama over supplying what are considered moderate groups connected to FSA to be boots on the ground instead of US troops. The Obama hater dupes would see American troops fighting and dying in Syria if it means a chance to promote Obama hatred.
Where is the evidence this video is what the poster claims. Didn't this happen yesterday over a photo shopped sign?

mccain is not the commander in chief
But he is the head of Senate Intelligence Committee that guides the president on these issues...For some reason, you people think Oblama runs the entire scope of the US government himself.....it would be impossible for any one person to run everything in the US...

"Oblama." Thanks, I like it! :D I will use that in the future.

Hey! The buck stops with Oblama! He is the commander in chief, the POTUS. He is held responsible for ALL decisions made during his presidency. The ultimate decision lies with him. He has veto power.

We have to protect Israel and there are a few pipelines that we'd like to control. Taking out Syria would also piss off Russia.

We have to protect Israel and there are a few pipelines that we'd like to control. Taking out Syria would also piss off Russia.

Personally, I couldn't care less about either Syria or Russia. Israel is the ONLY country over there that I care about.

It's a shame, really. When I was young, I was kind of fascinated with the middle eastern culture, belly dancing, the ancient cities, their way of life, the nomads who set up tents and live in them temporarily, some of the people there are just fascinating. It's too bad they have so very many ignorant fucks! It makes me despise that part of the world and not want to have anything to do with them at all.

The Arab countries are aware of the fact that the US favors Israel over them. It's one of the reasons that they're not our BFFs.

The Arab countries are aware of the fact that the US favors Israel over them. It's one of the reasons that they're not our BFFs.

Ba-ha-ha! With "friends" like Arab countries who needs enemies (maybe with the exception of a couple). If it wasn't Israel, it would be another thing that they hate us for. They are hateful people . . . obviously.

Forum List

Back