"moderate Rebels" Slaughter Syrian Soldiers, Using Children

This is basically why Obama stopped the funding once he saw what the money was going too.

There are no "good guys" there.

What there are? Are a lot of angry people. And they are angry because they keep getting slaughtered to provide Europe and America with cheap energy.

they were slaughtering each other and lots of other people long before anyone in
Europe or American knew what to do with oil------read the Koran and learn a bit of
history

Obviously they should all be put in concentration camps like Gaza where they can be watched and controlled.

No, let their own sour natures take care of them, and instead of involving ourselves, just let them go at each other and kill each other.

Obama wants to use them to depose Assad before they all kill each other.

For what purpose? He's no worse or better than the rest of them.

A little change in the political decorum is over due...

This is basically why Obama stopped the funding once he saw what the money was going too.

What there are? Are a lot of angry people. And they are angry because they keep getting slaughtered to provide Europe and America with cheap energy.

they were slaughtering each other and lots of other people long before anyone in
Europe or American knew what to do with oil------read the Koran and learn a bit of
history

Obviously they should all be put in concentration camps like Gaza where they can be watched and controlled.

No, let their own sour natures take care of them, and instead of involving ourselves, just let them go at each other and kill each other.

It's all part of the Neocon plan layed out years ago.

history

It's all part of the Neocon plan layed out years ago.

So Oblama is a Neocon now? Lol.

No evidence anyone in this mob is in any way connected to FSA, which is an umbrella group that includes dozens of small groups, religious factions, clans, etc. This is nothing more than an attempt to bash Obama over supplying what are considered moderate groups connected to FSA to be boots on the ground instead of US troops. The Obama hater dupes would see American troops fighting and dying in Syria if it means a chance to promote Obama hatred.
Where is the evidence this video is what the poster claims. Didn't this happen yesterday over a photo shopped sign?
Youtube and and other platforms are full of such videos showing FSA and others killing soldiers, eating human hearts etc. The quoted post is just an attempt to relativize such crimes because the poster prefers his beloved President´s clean slate over human rights.
Nah, you don't know who is in those video's or who posted them. You're just making a lame excuse to knowingly misinform people. Knowingly misinforming people has always been considered as lying. So you'e excuse is that you and your agenda are real important and that makes it OK for you to be a liar.

the ability to GENERALIZE is the basis of intelligence. One could not learn to
speak without GENERALIZING regarding patterns of grammar. All of science
depends on true GENERALIZATIONS-------for example----the water molecule is
GENERALLY made up of two hydrogen atoms and one oxygen atom--- <<<
that is a GENERALIZATION which is true and very important just as the fact that
arabs are generally barbaric<<<a true and important generalization
It is not true. A westerner raised by IS extremists will probably a barbarian. And there are many Arabs who just want to live without the extremism that shakes the region. Those are the people fighting in the Syrian and Iraqi armies.

10517504_1498894900346508_8093117043392017867_n.jpg

Priester----your comment is GENERALLY IDIOTIC-------"generally" does not mean
"ALL"

Nah, you don't know who is in those video's or who posted them. You're just making a lame excuse to knowingly misinform people. Knowingly misinforming people has always been considered as lying. So you'e excuse is that you and your agenda are real important and that makes it OK for you to be a liar.
So tell us - enlighten us - who´s it? Can´t you see that you are the only one doubting of the affiliation of the barbarians?

So tell us - enlighten us - who´s it? Can´t you see that you are the only one doubting of the affiliation of the barbarians?
You came up with the lie that American troops are helping those barbarians with weapons and training and you posted a fraudulent video to support your claim. I have confidence that the Americans who are on the ground supporting specific groups know what they are doing. You want to accuse them of knowingly supporting the people you claim they are supporting, prove it with real evidence. Otherwise you are slandering the brave Americans fighting for us. Simple as that asshole. Be responsible for the consequences of your lies.

Priester----your comment is GENERALLY IDIOTIC-------"generally" does not mean
"ALL"
No, it isn´t.

yes it is----the true statement is "arabs are generally barbaric" ------the statement is true in that there is a very very high rate of illiteracy amongst arabs and also because
arabs (those people who are called "arabs" because they so self identify) adhere to
a barbaric religion-----to wit, ISLAM.

So who is this non barbaric army that Obama has decided to arm and train ?

who said it is "non barbaric"? it is barbaric----in fact it includes lots of filthy disgusgting Islamicists--------the issue is that it is fighting even MORE FILTHY
DISGUSTING slobs-----in some cases dirty disgusting BAATHISTS (who actually
are islamicists---but use a different moniker) and isis type pigs. The US armed
the Taliban pigs in the 1980 for the same reason---BIG MISTAKE

history

The Koran, The Bible and the Torah (Which are basically the same book) are peppered with long stories of people slaughtering each other over who's god is best.

However, in modern times? Since the discovery of oil? The west has been carving the middle east into states in order to exploit their resources.

That includes putting up a Jewish state to quell Jewish terrorists.

And in doing so? Many people have been displaced and forced to live under a rule that's been imposed by foreign nations.

That never goes well.

You came up with the lie that American troops are helping those barbarians with weapons and training and you posted a fraudulent video to support your claim. I have confidence that the Americans who are on the ground supporting specific groups know what they are doing. You want to accuse them of knowingly supporting the people you claim they are supporting, prove it with real evidence. Otherwise you are slandering the brave Americans fighting for us. Simple as that asshole. Be responsible for the consequences of your lies.
I was not talking about American troops supporting the barbarians but the US gov´t. And it is not an accusation but official reality you cannot deny.

To stave off a similar disaster, the FSA's Western and Arab backers are asking the opposition to commit more resources to Aleppo from their strongholds in neighboring Idlib province, rebel commanders say.

The orders are coming from the Military Operations Command in Turkey, where the FSA's foreign backers, including the U.S., coordinate their efforts.

In exchange for sending reinforcements to Aleppo, FSA rebels have received more ammunition, food and weapons from the command, including the coveted American-made antitank missiles known as TOWs.
http://online.wsj.com/articles/syrian-forces-advance-on-aleppo-rebels-fear-another-siege-1407860811

It is the same FSA you can see in the video.

*google the text I quoted to read the full article.

yes it is----the true statement is "arabs are generally barbaric" ------the statement is true in that there is a very very high rate of illiteracy amongst arabs and also because
arabs (those people who are called "arabs" because they so self identify) adhere to
You made a racist post. Not all the Muslims try to kill others and force their religion upon others. In fact the barbarians we can see on their "Arab killing spree" are not even a fraction of the Muslims as a whole.
Modern societies like the Syrian have to struggle to survive in the face of that barbaric Sunni killing spree, but without the barbaric support of the west, the barbarians would not have been able to pile such huge heaps of corpses.
Some countries, like Syria, Libya and Iraq managed to maintain peace despite big religious differences.

history

The Koran, The Bible and the Torah (Which are basically the same book) are peppered with long stories of people slaughtering each other over who's god is best.

However, in modern times? Since the discovery of oil? The west has been carving the middle east into states in order to exploit their resources.

And in doing so? Many people have been displaced and forced to live under a rule that's been imposed by foreign nations.

That never goes well.

history

That never goes well.

Your historical HYSTERIA is utterly idiotic ----the torah is not the same as the bible---
the torah is the first five books of that which Christians call the "OLD TESTAMENT"

neither the torah nor the bible is "peppered" with stories of people killing each other over religion. The Koran's major theme is war for the sake of imposition of
islam. The bible which is the OLD TESTAMENT is a history of jews---from
"creation"-----thru the next few thousand years----the first book---"genesis"---
describes the founding of the jewish nation ---aka "the children of Israel"----
Israel is Jacob---the grandson of Abraham ---got it now? The country which was
declared in 1948 --ISRAEL----is one of the many many countries which came out of
the break-up of the BRITISH EMPIRE It was no more "terrorist" than was INDIA--and MAHATMA GANDHI Far more people were displaced and killed
in the conflict which brought INDIA and Pakistan into existence than were killed or
displaced over the independence of Israel------you should learn some history.
In fact the conflict that brought independence to the UNITED STATES----(1776---)
was also associated with lots more violence and death and displacement

You made a racist post. Not all the Muslims try to kill others and force their religion upon others. In fact the barbarians we can see on their "Arab killing spree" are not even a fraction of the Muslims as a whole.
Modern societies like the Syrian have to struggle to survive in the face of that barbaric Sunni killing spree, but without the barbaric support of the west, the barbarians would not have been able to pile such huge heaps of corpses.
Some countries, like Syria, Libya and Iraq managed to maintain peace despite big religious differences.

There is nothing at all racist about my post. Your post indicates that you know nothing
about history and probably never read the Koran. "maintained peace"??? doing so does not necessarily correlate with being "not barbaric" Lots of barbaric societies maintain "peace" Some are very "peaceful" albeit with extremely
barbaric social systems. One of the points of PRIDE taught to muslims on a really regular basis-----is the concept that ISLAMIC SOCIETIES ARE PEACEFUL-------
This idea has been conveyed to me MANY MANY MANY times by muslims I
have encountered and whom I knew well. I worked closely with such people for
decades. I also learned about the "peaceful" system from them-----it is damned
barbaric. Learn some history. Feel free to ask questions. If you do not know
what muslims are taught in muslim countries and in mosques---you have no way
of understanding "THE CALIPHATE"

PS at no time did I suggest that ALL MUSLIMS try to kill each other or anyone else---however
the social and legal system PRESCRIBED by islam is extremely barbaric. btw my husband's
was born in a shariah cesspit. His grandparents were victims of the OTTOMAN
CALIPHATE-----the ottoman caliphate itself was far less barbaric than most caliphates
had been historically-----but the part in which he was born was resistant to the
mitigating influences of the ottoman rulers. The various countries of the OTTOMAN
CALIPHATE -----acted virtually autonomously. ----in fact even within the various countries---
there was little centralized control -------the local "imam" ruled in many of the places.
You need to develop some perspective-------you are dim

Last edited:
There is nothing at all racist about my post. Your post indicates that you know nothing
about history and probably never read the Koran. "maintained peace"??? doing so does not necessarily correlate with being "not barbaric" Lots of barbaric societies maintain "peace" Some are very "peaceful" albeit with extremely
barbaric social systems. One of the points of PRIDE taught to muslims on a really regular basis-----is the concept that ISLAMIC SOCIETIES ARE PEACEFUL-------

PS at no time did I suggest that ALL MUSLIMS try to kill each other or anyone else---however
the social and legal system PRESCRIBED by islam is extremely barbaric. btw my husband's
CALIPHATE-----the ottoman caliphate itself was far less barbaric than most caliphates
had been historically-----but the part in which he was born was resistant to the
mitigating influences of the ottoman rulers. The various countries of the OTTOMAN
CALIPHATE -----acted virtually autonomously. ----in fact even within the various countries---
there was little centralized control -------the local "imam" ruled in many of the places.
You know exactly that there are different kinds of Islam. Some are more, some are less restrictive.
But the faith of many Muslims amounts to nothing more than a mosque attendance once a week. Just like how the most Christians are. And you know that if you would be a strict Christian, your life would not differ much from a strict Muslim´s life.

You know exactly that there are different kinds of Islam. Some are more, some are less restrictive.
But the faith of many Muslims amounts to nothing more than a mosque attendance once a week. Just like how the most Christians are. And you know that if you would be a strict Christian, your life would not differ much from a strict Muslim´s life.

thanks so much for your non-content post. You said absolutely nothing.
The USA is not a muslim society. I commented on muslim societies. Virtually
all of the muslims I have known well in the USA-----were professionals and
here in the USA to MAKE A GOOD LIVING. They do not represent
ISLAMIC SOCIETIES -----but they do express that which they have been
TAUGHT is----"good" I grew up in the USA----but I do not like baseball.
Not all USA people like baseball<<<<<your comment is just about as meaningful
as mine re baseball

thanks so much for your non-content post. You said absolutely nothing.
The USA is not a muslim society. I commented on muslim societies. Virtually
all of the muslims I have known well in the USA-----were professionals and
here in the USA to MAKE A GOOD LIVING. They do not represent
ISLAMIC SOCIETIES -----but they do express that which they have been
TAUGHT is----"good" I grew up in the USA----but I do not like baseball.
Not all USA people like baseball<<<<<your comment is just about as meaningful
as mine re baseball
Don´t mention it...
But excluding the Muslims you like from your general view that Islam is barbaric is not very serious.
It´s just like as if I would say that I´d hate baseball but like the Washington Nationals.

Unbelievable! This is the FSA, Obama´s "moderate rebels"!

Nusra, not FSA.
FSA wear full uniforms, not a piece or two of surplus camo.
Syrian soldiers would also be in full unform, not a store bought green polo.
FSA would not be shouting allah akbar.

Forum List

Back