"moderate Rebels" Slaughter Syrian Soldiers, Using Children

This is basically why Obama stopped the funding once he saw what the money was going too.

There are no "good guys" there.

What there are? Are a lot of angry people. And they are angry because they keep getting slaughtered to provide Europe and America with cheap energy.
These not much oil in Syria you idiot:cuckoo:

Erm yeah..Muscles from a bottlehead.

Guess that equine influence is starting to mess with ya.

:lol:

This is basically why Obama stopped the funding once he saw what the money was going too.

There are no "good guys" there.

What there are? Are a lot of angry people. And they are angry because they keep getting slaughtered to provide Europe and America with cheap energy.
These not much oil in Syria you idiot:cuckoo:

Erm yeah..Muscles from a bottlehead.

Guess that equine influence is starting to mess with ya.

:lol:

Learn how to think boy you embarrass yourself

Non-aggression so they can both target Assad. Alliances shift all the time. It is a temporary agreement rather than wasted energy and ammo.
It hardly makes them joined at the hip.
So you are cheering both disgusting groups. Good to know, Isis2chat.

Last edited:
#1 objective of the U.S. government is to bring down Assad.

The loose ends can be dealt with later. ..... :cool:
You are very optimistic. But nothing like this will happen.
It´s open, if the US will continue supporting the FSA after its dirty try to blackmail the US. However, the Syrian people will fight all the criminal terrorists and send them back to hell.

Non-aggression so they can both target Assad. Alliances shift all the time. It is a temporary agreement rather than wasted energy and ammo.
It hardly makes them joined at the hip.
So you are cheering both disgusting groups. Good to know, Isis2chat.

Not at all. Just stating what is practical and common sense. ISIS was subsidized by Assad and now wants him gone.
Is it supposed to be a compliment that you want to think I am reincarnate of the goddess Isis/Queen of Heaven/Throne. >>Plutarch describes Isis as "a goddess exceptionally wise and a lover of wisdom, to whom, as her name at least seems to indicate, knowledge and understanding are in the highest degree appropriate... ."<<
I prefer my earthy role, thank you. I don't require worship. If you must, the occasional thank you or agree is quite enough.

Israel decided a long time ago that Assad needed to be deposed.

And the U.S. government will do whatever it takes to please Israel.

True story........... :cool:
After three and a half years of the US government doing whatever it takes, Assad is still in office.

True story.......

RTR2WQEA.jpg

Last edited:
Not at all. Just stating what is practical and common sense. ISIS was subsidized by Assad and now wants him gone.
Is it supposed to be a compliment that you want to think I am reincarnate of the goddess Isis/Queen of Heaven/Throne. >>Plutarch describes Isis as "a goddess exceptionally wise and a lover of wisdom, to whom, as her name at least seems to indicate, knowledge and understanding are in the highest degree appropriate... ."<<
I prefer my earthy role, thank you. I don't require worship. If you must, the occasional thank you or agree is quite enough.
More idiotic accusations towards the government. And it is not common sense to work with ISIS. Except for the Sunni extremist terrorists you fell in love with, of course.

More idiotic accusations towards the government. And it is not common sense to work with ISIS. Except for the Sunni extremist terrorists you fell in love with, of course.

They are not working with ISIS, just not shooting at them for the time being.
You want them fighting each other instead of Assad. They would rather fight Assad instead of each other, for now.

They are not working with ISIS, just not shooting at them for the time being.
You want them fighting each other instead of Assad. They would rather fight Assad instead of each other, for now.
It is common sense to want them to fight each other. That is good for all human beings on earth except for themselves. However, the FSA is broken anyway, it plays no major role on the battlefield anymore and the focus moves to ISIS, which inhales the FSA anyway.

Mark my words.........Assad's days are numbered.

He will be lucky to make it to the end of the year. .... :cool:
Big words, but the existence of the Syrian government doesn´t depend on whether FSA and ISIS are fighting each other or not.
Assad the "giraffe neck" and his western wannabe wife will eventually be forced to flee the country or die.

I just wonder whether it will be Iran or Russia that offers them safe refuge? .... :cool:

Assad the "giraffe neck" and his western wannabe wife will eventually be forced to flee the country or die.

I just wonder whether it will be Iran or Russia that offers them safe refuge? .... :cool:
The armed groups have the trait that makes everyone flee them but thank god most towns in Syria are secured. There is no chance to topple Assad.

The armed groups have the trait that makes everyone flee them but thank god most towns in Syria are secured. There is no chance to topple Assad.
Both Saddam and Gaddafi thought the same thing......... :cool:

Forum List

Back