"moderate Rebels" Slaughter Syrian Soldiers, Using Children

Saudi Arabia has saved our ass many times in energy crises. I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss every Arab as an enemy.

Just shows Obama's plan is not well thought out.

What do we call these kids? Terrorettes? Terrorlets?

No evidence anyone in this mob is in any way connected to FSA, which is an umbrella group that includes dozens of small groups, religious factions, clans, etc. This is nothing more than an attempt to bash Obama over supplying what are considered moderate groups connected to FSA to be boots on the ground instead of US troops. The Obama hater dupes would see American troops fighting and dying in Syria if it means a chance to promote Obama hatred.
Where is the evidence this video is what the poster claims. Didn't this happen yesterday over a photo shopped sign?
Youtube and and other platforms are full of such videos showing FSA and others killing soldiers, eating human hearts etc. The quoted post is just an attempt to relativize such crimes because the poster prefers his beloved President´s clean slate over human rights.

Personally, I couldn't care less about either Syria or Russia. Israel is the ONLY country over there that I care about.

It's a shame, really. When I was young, I was kind of fascinated with the middle eastern culture, belly dancing, the ancient cities, their way of life, the nomads who set up tents and live in them temporarily, some of the people there are just fascinating. It's too bad they have so very many ignorant fucks! It makes me despise that part of the world and not want to have anything to do with them at all.
You forget or ignore that one third of Israel´s population is Arab. We just hear Israel, Israel, Israel, no matter if the country is doing right or wrong.

Personally, I couldn't care less about either Syria or Russia. Israel is the ONLY country over there that I care about.

It's a shame, really. When I was young, I was kind of fascinated with the middle eastern culture, belly dancing, the ancient cities, their way of life, the nomads who set up tents and live in them temporarily, some of the people there are just fascinating. It's too bad they have so very many ignorant fucks! It makes me despise that part of the world and not want to have anything to do with them at all.
You forget or ignore that one third of Israel´s population is Arab. We just hear Israel, Israel, Israel, no matter if the country is doing right or wrong.

That's because they aren't a country full of barbaric savages, Arab or not. The people of Israel and the way they do things are more like we are, and I can relate to them. I can NOT relate to the other ME countries, and I don't even want to. Sorry, but they have to move into this century. It's time for them to abandon their ancient ways and customs.

That's because they aren't a country full of barbaric savages, Arab or not. The people of Israel and the way they do things are more like we are, and I can relate to them. I can NOT relate to the other ME countries, and I don't even want to. Sorry, but they have to move into this century. It's time for them to abandon their ancient ways and customs.
That´s a generalization.

That´s a generalization.

Too bad. I call it as I see it. The way women are treated, children, etc. There are PLENTY of examples.

That´s a generalization.

the ability to GENERALIZE is the basis of intelligence. One could not learn to
speak without GENERALIZING regarding patterns of grammar. All of science
depends on true GENERALIZATIONS-------for example----the water molecule is
GENERALLY made up of two hydrogen atoms and one oxygen atom--- <<<
that is a GENERALIZATION which is true and very important just as the fact that
arabs are generally barbaric<<<a true and important generalization

This is basically why Obama stopped the funding once he saw what the money was going too.

There are no "good guys" there.

What there are? Are a lot of angry people. And they are angry because they keep getting slaughtered to provide Europe and America with cheap energy.

they were slaughtering each other and lots of other people long before anyone in
Europe or American knew what to do with oil------read the Koran and learn a bit of
history

mccain is not the commander in chief
But he is the head of Senate Intelligence Committee that guides the president on these issues...For some reason, you people think Oblama runs the entire scope of the US government himself.....it would be impossible for any one person to run everything in the US...

Give me a break. How many times have right wingernuts called him the "Messiah"?

Obviously, they think he is some kind of deity.
:rolleyes:

the ability to GENERALIZE is the basis of intelligence. One could not learn to
speak without GENERALIZING regarding patterns of grammar. All of science
depends on true GENERALIZATIONS-------for example----the water molecule is
GENERALLY made up of two hydrogen atoms and one oxygen atom--- <<<
that is a GENERALIZATION which is true and very important just as the fact that
arabs are generally barbaric<<<a true and important generalization
It is not true. A westerner raised by IS extremists will probably a barbarian. And there are many Arabs who just want to live without the extremism that shakes the region. Those are the people fighting in the Syrian and Iraqi armies.

10517504_1498894900346508_8093117043392017867_n.jpg

This is basically why Obama stopped the funding once he saw what the money was going too.

What there are? Are a lot of angry people. And they are angry because they keep getting slaughtered to provide Europe and America with cheap energy.

they were slaughtering each other and lots of other people long before anyone in
Europe or American knew what to do with oil------read the Koran and learn a bit of
history

Obviously they should all be put in concentration camps like Gaza where they can be watched and controlled.

history

Obviously they should all be put in concentration camps like Gaza where they can be watched and controlled.

No, let their own sour natures take care of them, and instead of involving ourselves, just let them go at each other and kill each other.

history

No, let their own sour natures take care of them, and instead of involving ourselves, just let them go at each other and kill each other.

Obama wants to use them to depose Assad before they all kill each other.

history

Obama wants to use them to depose Assad before they all kill each other.

For what purpose? He's no worse or better than the rest of them.

Forum List

Back