The Threat Of Isis? Don't Let "facts" Get In The Way.

R

rdean

Between Saudi Arabia, Jordan and Turkey, their combined military is over 520,000.

Pakistan alone has a military of over 550,000.

That's just over a million troops from just four Middle Eastern Countries.

Go ahead and add in the ridiculous Iranian military and the incompetent GOP trained Iraqi military and that's another 350,000.

And how many does Isis have? 20,000? 30,000?

And what is our support from the Middle East Nations? "Tepid"?

Arabs Give Tepid Support to U.S. Fight Against ISIS
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/12/w...id-support-to-us-fight-against-isis.html?_r=0

And once again, you have those ignorant right wingers riling up the country and screaming at weak Obama to "keep us safe" from guys without ships or planes or missiles because they will come here and behead us? Really?

Jesus Christ, are we falling for this idiocy again?????

Remember when I called us the "attack dogs" for Middle Eastern Monarchies? Are we really gonna do that again? Really?

I say, we walk away and if they do something we don't like, target their leaders. But beyond that, leave it to the nearly 1.5 million troops that are already there. Why is this so complicated?

How many did it take to pull off 911? It also didn't help that most of the planning was done while the commander in chief was getting a blow job.

How many did it take to pull off 911? It also didn't help that most of the planning was done while the commander in chief was getting a blow job.

And the execution of the plan while the commander in chief was reading "My Pet Goat".

"Um Taha, a 35-year-old Sunni in Baghdad who withheld her full name, captured the mixture of cynicism and tenuous hope that may pass for the prevailing mood in the Arab world now.

"She said she hoped the coalition succeeded, 'despite the fact that America was one of the reasons why this radical organization originally existed.'”

Think back thirteen years and ask yourself how much of the violence in the Middle East today traces directly to the actions of the US Government.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/12/w...t&region=Footer&module=TopNews&pgtype=article

Yeah, bin laden is dead...and AQ is no more. That fallacy worked didn't it?

Actually, AQ isn't a single organization. Worse, Isis is made up of Saddam's old military. If the Republicans hadn't led this country into that fiasco, there wouldn't be an Isis. Even you have to admit that? Right? You admit that, right? Tell me you admit that.

And the execution of the plan while the commander in chief was reading "My Pet Goat".
Lol, it has taken your commander in chief over three weeks to get a against isis.
Weeks?
He barely understands ISIS...and it's about a tenth of the total problem...if that.

that could have happened while he was taking a shit too.....

Between Saudi Arabia, Jordan and Turkey, their combined military is over 520,000.

Go ahead and add in the ridiculous Iranian military and the incompetent GOP trained Iraqi military and that's another 350,000.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/12/w...id-support-to-us-fight-against-isis.html?_r=0

And once again, you have those ignorant right wingers riling up the country and screaming at weak Obama to "keep us safe" from guys without ships or planes or missiles because they will come here and behead us? Really?

Remember when I called us the "attack dogs" for Middle Eastern Monarchies? Are we really gonna do that again? Really?

I say, we walk away and if they do something we don't like, target their leaders. But beyond that, leave it to the nearly 1.5 million troops that are already there. Why is this so complicated?
i agree with Dean on this....why is it always the US and GB who respond?....let the Muslims take care of their own trash.....they all claim they dont like these guys....so then let them send in troops....

Lol, it has taken your commander in chief over three weeks to get a against isis.
Weeks?
What part of that you didn't understand?

i agree with Dean on this....why is it always the US and GB who respond?....let the Muslims take care of their own trash.....they all claim they dont like these guys....so then let them send in troops....
Because it's about making the world safe for Israel. Fortunately there are a few Arab countries that want to see Assad go too so they will be willing to some assistance.

Christians are asking Muslims to kill Muslims...what part of that escapes you? They will kill each other based on their religious beliefs. They will kill each other for power and prestige. They will kill each other because it is their history. They won't kill each other because Christians ask them to.

Forum List

Back