Mo' Betta' Buttons

Grandma

Geezer Chick
Dec 30, 2011
Under The Sky
I've been advocating Disagree and red X buttons for a while.

I now want one more - an "EWWW" button with an eye bleach icon.

You can test market it in the FZ.

tia.

Do you know what would be cool? An I heart you button. Sometimes I come across posts that are so brilliant or moving (I know, right?) that the three buttons available just don't express it. Many times it is because I don't agree or only partially agree with the individual.

I've been advocating Disagree and red X buttons for a while.

I now want one more - an "EWWW" button with an eye bleach icon.

You can test market it in the FZ.

tia.
Are you too lazy to type when you disagree? Tender fingers? Or, do you just want to knock a post or comment down just because? So, you had rather have some way of showing dislike for a poster than to just type in a reason why you don't like them? You know as well I do, that something like that will be abused. Members will use it just because they don't like a person. Use common sense here. Where is the guarantee that it wont be abused? I've seen it happen on several forums like USMB. It's ALWAYS ABUSED. No good can ever come from something like that. It'll be used to show hate and / or dislike for a person regardless of what they post or the content of their comments. ....... Pleeeez .. use common sense... and don't be so lazy ......

I meant this comment towards RED " X " and "Disagree" ONLY !!!!!!!!!!

A disagree or red x button becomes a troll tool and to often is used to hammer new members and disrupt the board.

That disruption leads to member loss and a BAD rep for the board.
You had it here once before and people hated it. You really want to go back to that?

the old forum did not have "list" for favorites but listed the names below the post to see first hand who was making the comment - having to click on "List" negates the value of those who are contributing.

Meh. Considering now Neg Rep and Red Xs were eliminated due to FEELINGS, it's time to get rid of feedback and give all members the same amount of Participation Trophy Points...because Equality.

Forum List

Back