I feel like that Griner woman!

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh
A couple days ago, while wandering through my feed on FaceBook, I encountered a story about Tom Brady's (apparently) imminent divorce, stating that he and his wife had hired divorce attorneys. I posted a remark to the effect that, If Brady doesn't have an iron-clad PreNup in hand, then his lawyer should be shot.

Well.

About five minutes after pushing the ENTER button, I was notified that I was going to FB jail "for 24 hours." Inappropriate content. OK. Who cares?

But it's three days later, and I'm still in jail.

They have a comment bar, where you can state your case, but it appears to be nothing more than a robot with no intelligence.

This has been an extraordinarily long 24 hours - more than three days. Any suggestions of how I can get out on bail, or something?

A couple days ago, while wandering through my feed on FaceBook, I encountered a story about Tom Brady's (apparently) imminent divorce, stating that he and his wife had hired divorce attorneys. I posted a remark to the effect that, If Brady doesn't have an iron-clad PreNup in hand, then his lawyer should be shot.

Well.

About five minutes after pushing the ENTER button, I was notified that I was going to FB jail "for 24 hours." Inappropriate content. OK. Who cares?

They have a comment bar, where you can state your case, but it appears to be nothing more than a robot with no intelligence.

This has been an extraordinarily long 24 hours - more than three days. Any suggestions of how I can get out on bail, or something?

She needs the prenup more than he does, she has far more assets.

My question was about FB jail.

As for whether it is worthwhile to spend time strolling through it, I have some actual FRIENDS (not FB friends) who regularly post information about other friends and relatives that I would not otherwise get. And it reminds me of birthdays that I should not miss. And it keeps me in touch with 4-5 "communities" with interests similar to mine. And I'm fucking retired, so what else would I be doing with that valuable time? There are only so many naps you can have in a day.

Ever since Meta bought Facebook it turned into an ad machine.
Most of the post are now ads. In order to see anything you have to scroll past pages of ads and videos FB wants you to look at.
Facebook needs to be replaced with a better option. The volume of ads is not worth any benefit you get.

Well.

Sounds like a message board role-playing game.

I will never have this experience with FuckBook. On my "things to do" list, engaging with that app ranks below "watching flies fuck".
Facebook is good and bad at the same time, depends on what you use it for and how Facebook is using you. Could be worse. I don't use FB. Tried it out a few times, not too happy about the security flaws of sharing your personal life family/friends on the internet, especially in hard WW3 imminent times like these. Thats all a spy needs these days to have all the footwork done for him. Nah, I won't be showing my enemies my social network and telling them what my family is up to. FB is best left to public professionals in a business context, as it was initially designed for. Personal use is a disaster waiting to happen.

Forum List

Back