Now you can see admonishment of the affidavit of the suspect Kohbergers

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
As I entered this bedroom, I could see two females in the single bed in the room. Both Goncalves and Mogen were deceased with visible stab wounds. I also later noticed what appeared to be a tan leather knife sheath laying on the bed next to Mogen's right side (when viewed from the door). The sheath was later processed and had "Ka-Bar" 'USMC" and the United States Marine Corps eagle globe and anchor insignia stamped on the outside of it. The Idaho state lab later located a single source of male DNA (suspect Profile) left on the button snap of the knife sheath (he had to up close to read the writing on the sheath)

Now you can see admonishment of the affidavit.
On December 27, 2022, Pennsylvania Agents recovered the trash from the Kohberger family residence located in Albrightsville, PA. That evidence was sent to the Idaho State Lab for testing. On December 28,2022, the Idaho State Lab reported that a DNA profile obtained from the trash and the DNA profile obtained from the sheath, identified a male as not being excluded as the biological father of Suspect Profile. At least 99.9998% of the male population would be expected to be excluded from the possibility of being the suspect's biological father. (they also found a knife sheath) if its could be lying on the bed they screwed up or the guy was lying.

They have 7 weeks to find him. I wish he was guilty, after 7 weeks that's all they got was circumstantial evidence. I really want him to be guilty and so do all people, the cops themselves.

Last edited:
DNA from a lone male was found on a knife sheath recovered at the rental home in Moscow where the victims—Kaylee Goncalves, Madison Mogen, Xana Kernodle and Ethan Chapin—were killed in the early morning hours on November 13, according to a probable cause affidavit unsealed on Thursday.

The affidavit said that DNA was then matched with DNA from the suspect's father found in trash taken from Kohberger's parents' home in Pennsylvania, where he was arrested in late December.

That was done using a "standard" test that has "been accepted in courtrooms for decades to establish paternity," CeCe Moore, chief genetic genealogist at Parabon NanoLabs, said on NewsNation on Saturday. "So that is very, very high confidence."
snip
Jennifer Coffindaffer, a former FBI agent, told Newsweek that it's possible DNA from sweat or saliva from the person who killed the students could be recovered from the crime scene.

"You leave a trace of yourself no matter where you go, and you take traces of where you've been with you," she said. "I have always said from the beginning, DNA will be the savior in this case because there is no perfect murder when it comes to DNA, it will be left behind."

Either it was found in the trash at Kokberger family home or it was lying on the bed. They need to find the DNA at the crime scene.

Last edited:
DNA from a lone male was found on a knife sheath recovered at the rental home in Moscow where the victims—Kaylee Goncalves, Madison Mogen, Xana Kernodle and Ethan Chapin—were killed in the early morning hours on November 13, according to a probable cause affidavit unsealed on Thursday.

The affidavit said that DNA was then matched with DNA from the suspect's father found in trash taken from Kohberger's parents' home in Pennsylvania, where he was arrested in late December.

That was done using a "standard" test that has "been accepted in courtrooms for decades to establish paternity," CeCe Moore, chief genetic genealogist at Parabon NanoLabs, said on NewsNation on Saturday. "So that is very, very high confidence."

Either it was found in the trash at Kokberger family home or it was lying on the bed.

Honey since when are you into appropriate punishment for fellow Americans?

You wanted us all to "die at home" because we're unvaccinated. Since the vaccinated are now dropping like flies, no answer from you on whether the SAME punishment should be applied to the vaccinated.

Honey since when are you into appropriate punishment for fellow Americans?

You wanted us all to "die at home" because we're unvaccinated. Since the vaccinated are now dropping like flies, no answer from you on whether the SAME punishment should be applied to the vaccinated.
I don't deny what I said. what does this have to do the original post. I reported you.

As I entered this bedroom, I could see two females in the single bed in the room. Both Goncalves and Mogen were deceased with visible stab wounds. I also later noticed what appeared to be a tan leather knife sheath laying on the bed next to Mogen's right side (when viewed from the door). The sheath was later processed and had "Ka-Bar" 'USMC" and the United States Marine Corps eagle globe and anchor insignia stamped on the outside of it. The Idaho state lab later located a single source of male DNA (suspect Profile) left on the button snap of the knife sheath (he had to up close to read the writing on the sheath)

Now you can see admonishment of the affidavit.
On December 27, 2022, Pennsylvania Agents recovered the trash from the Kohberger family residence located in Albrightsville, PA. That evidence was sent to the Idaho State Lab for testing. On December 28,2022, the Idaho State Lab reported that a DNA profile obtained from the trash and the DNA profile obtained from the sheath, identified a male as not being excluded as the biological father of Suspect Profile. At least 99.9998% of the male population would be expected to be excluded from the possibility of being the suspect's biological father. (they also found a knife sheath) if its could be lying on the bed they screwed up or the guy was lying.

They have 7 weeks to find him. I wish he was guilty, after 7 weeks that's all they got was circumstantial evidence. I really want him to be guilty and so do all people, the cops themselves.
The first post here.

Where was a tan leather knife sheath??

Laying next to Maddie. Which tells me that she was possibly his target. Kaylee was lying next to her, so she had to go, too. (Kaylee's bed was gone, as she was moving to Texas for a new job).

He discussed details of the murder with others online, before the information was released by the police.

Does anyone think he may take a plea deal to take the death penalty off the table?

I don't deny what I said. what does this have to do the original post. I reported you.

Well, 24 hours later, the post stands, nothing happens.

Maybe you should be held accountable for the awful things you type. You think?

Laying next to Maddie. Which tells me that she was possibly his target. Kaylee was lying next to her, so she had to go, too. (Kaylee's bed was gone, as she was moving to Texas for a new job).

And you know the affidavit at the end of the report it says it was located in the trash at Kohbergers family home in PA. The tax knife sheath can't be in two places.

The knife sheath at the scene of the crime, had unidentified DNA. The police tracked Kohberger to Pennsylvania, where authorities in Pennsylvania went to the family’s garbage and found items that had DNA on it and it matched Kohberger. The sheath was not found in Pennsylvania, other items were taken out of the trash so they could find his DNA to match the DNA at the crime site. I am also sure they have a lot more DNA evidence than what they put in the affidavit.

And you know the affidavit at the end of the report it says it was located in the trash at Kohbergers family home in PA. The tax knife sheath can't be in two places.
Incorrect. The sheath was located in the bed next to Maddie. The DNA to match it to was located in a trash can across the street from his parents house in PA.

Incorrect. The sheath was located in the bed next to Maddie. The DNA to match it to was located in a trash can across the street from his parents house in PA.
Where was a leather knife sheath?? genetic report , forget it. They can arrest anybody with genetic report.

Last edited:
The knife sheath at the scene of the crime, had unidentified DNA. The police tracked Kohberger to Pennsylvania, where authorities in Pennsylvania went to the family’s garbage and found items that had DNA on it and it matched Kohberger. The sheath was not found in Pennsylvania, other items were taken out of the trash so they could find his DNA to match the DNA at the crime site. I am also sure they have a lot more DNA evidence than what they put in the affidavit.
They had better hope they do. Where was a leather knife sheath??

Last edited:
Through his work with the innocence projects, Dr. Hampikian has used his DNA genetics expertise to prove the innocence of wrongly convicted people around the world.\
snip
Through his work with the innocence projects, Dr. Hampikian has used his DNA genetics expertise to prove the innocence of wrongly convicted people around the world.

William Earl Talbott II was convicted of killing 20-year-old Jay Cook and 18-year-old Tanya Van Cuylenborg in 1987 while the Canadian high school sweethearts visited Seattle, as previously reported. Talbott’s 2018 arrest helped set the bar for genetic genealogy, a science that has since boomed and redefined criminal investigations around the world, according to a report by CBS' "60 Minutes."

they just started genetic genealogy in the 2018.

They had better hope they do. Where was a leather knife sheath??
We will find out what the police know tomorrow, after the accused is arraigned The murderer left a knife sheath at the crime scene. Police then went to Pennsylvania to go through the family’s garbage to get a DNA match. Why do you keep asking where the knife sheath was found?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back