Now you can see admonishment of the affidavit of the suspect Kohbergers

We will find out what the police know tomorrow, after the accused is arraigned The murderer left a knife sheath at the crime scene. Police then went to Pennsylvania to go through the family’s garbage to get a DNA match. Why do you keep asking where the knife sheath was found?
Where was the leather knife sheath??

DNA profile obtained from the sheath, identified a male as not being excluded as the biological father of Suspect Profile. (in the trash)

they have him guilty as all, and he has no trial. They had circumstantial evidence as it is and genetic genealogy, isn't no admission he was in the rooms. They need some DNA at the crime scene.

Last edited:
Where was the leather knife sheath??

DNA profile obtained from the sheath, identified a male as not being excluded as the biological father of Suspect Profile. (in the trash)

they have him guilty as all, and he has no trial. They had circumstantial evidence as it is and genetic genealogy, isn't no admission he was in the rooms. They need some DNA at the crime scene.
I don’t know if he is guilty or not, we still do not know all the evidence against him, we are seeing only a small scope of the evidence. We will see more at the trial, if there is one. He is innocent until proven otherwise and that is the standard, the public opinion is irrelevant.

Funny how people will assume someone guilty without a trial, the right is ready to hang Hunter Biden, while the left is ready to hang Gaetz without either being charged. I’m glad with have processes in place to protect the innocent.

If he is guilty, I hope he spends in prison with 0 pardons. It's also to lose a child. I especially want him to have a fair trial. The families all think he is guilty and so do the police and the media. I wonder if he can have a fair trial.

If he is guilty, I hope he spends in prison with 0 pardons. It's also to lose a child. I especially want him to have a fair trial. The families all think he is guilty and so do the police and the media. I wonder if he can have a fair trial.
I agree, he may get convicted for being weird, which doesn’t prove guilt.

He wore gloves at the crime scene, so if he DNA was on the knife sheath it was there before he entered the home. His car was around the murder scene on several cameras in the areas during the time of the murders. He either put his phone in airplane mode or turned it off as he was leaving Pullman, WA and it came on again it was after the time of the murders, heading from Moscow and toward Pullman. Cell phone put him in and around King Rdat least 12 times in the month before the murders. While the police were staking him out in Pennsylvania, at 4 in the morning he took garbage bags and put them in the neighbors garbage cans and the police grabbed them up. None of this makes him guilty of anything but it is suspicious behavior.

No way could he get a fair trial in Latah County, either they need to move it to Kootaney County or maybe Ada County.

They already found him guilty.

where was he:

Cell phone put him in and around King Rdat least 12 times in the month before the at the time of the murders.

He should have DNA at the site, but they didn't mention it, if they have genetic genealogy at the site imagine what they can do to anyone.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back