Mitt Romney

romney_20120404_081923.jpg

The next president of the United States of America, November 6th, 2012. :eusa_clap:

Bumped yer head huh? Ya need a ride to the ER?:D

Yeah he has to have hit his head right, I mean this election is going to be a Massive land slide for Obama right?

Even though all the Polls, and all the Experts believe it's going to be a Extremely Close hard Fought Election and Anyone could win it, He just has to have taken a Blow to the head for sure.

Hmm

Yeah Someone is Crazy here alright.

My revised numbers are 50% Obama.43% Romney.7% Johnson

Yeah he has to have hit his head right, I mean this election is going to be a Massive land slide for Obama right?

Even though all the Polls, and all the Experts believe it's going to be a Extremely Close hard Fought Election and Anyone could win it, He just has to have taken a Blow to the head for sure.

Hmm

Is that over sampling likely idiots?

Hmm

Is that over sampling likely idiots?

Eh?

Hmm

yes, the polls that have shown Romney is still losing big time, and the experts in his party who did not want him to be the candidate because they knew he was going to lose.

Dumbshit alert.....Bammy is up 3.5

Forum List

Back