Mitt Romney

Dissent

Rookie
Aug 5, 2012
FEMA region 4
215583_270450939735020_703720875_n.jpg

Yeah so ... what does any of it have to do with reality? All of those things are what Barack Obama actually does.

Yep thanks to America despite the government. I don't recall Stephen King giving more to the government then he has to because he couldn't have done it without us. Nothing for me either. I'm why he is successful. Am I wrong?

Last edited:

Yep thanks to America despite the government. I don't recall Stephen King giving more to the government then he has to because he couldn't have done it without us. Nothing for me either. I'm why he is successful. Am I wrong?

Yep. You're wrong. America provided Romney with the tools to succeed, and become a scumbag hedge fund owning, vulture capitalist.

romney_20120404_081923.jpg

The next president of the United States of America, November 6th, 2012. :eusa_clap:

Bumped yer head huh? Ya need a ride to the ER?:D

Yeah he has to have hit his head right, I mean this election is going to be a Massive land slide for Obama right?

Even though all the Polls, and all the Experts believe it's going to be a Extremely Close hard Fought Election and Anyone could win it, He just has to have taken a Blow to the head for sure.

Hmm

Yeah Someone is Crazy here alright.

Ole dickless here hates Romney because he is white and didn't come from welfare or affirmative action.

What a pathetic loser you are. Romney was born on 3rd base, and thinks he hit a triple.

You too ... you were born in America remember? You're welcome.

No shit, moron. I just don't dispute that I've received help along the way. Even the private university I went to received federal grants.

romney_20120404_081923.jpg

The next president of the United States of America, November 6th, 2012. :eusa_clap:

Bumped yer head huh? Ya need a ride to the ER?:D

Yeah he has to have hit his head right, I mean this election is going to be a Massive land slide for Obama right?

Even though all the Polls, and all the Experts believe it's going to be a Extremely Close hard Fought Election and Anyone could win it, He just has to have taken a Blow to the head for sure.

Hmm

Yeah Someone is Crazy here alright.

yes, the polls that have shown Romney is still losing big time, and the experts in his party who did not want him to be the candidate because they knew he was going to lose.

Forum List

Back