Mitt Romney "pals around" with abortionists

If memory serves me right I believe Dean told me he was an engineer. Boop is a stay at home claims processor. Full Auto and they guy with the Simpson avatar are both in the construction business. Wry Catcher I believe is a retired cop. Salt Jones makes ammunition? Rightwinger worked for the DOD. Avatar prays a lot :) TM is a slumlord. A Bilersailor is retired military and just finished paying child support. Warrior is retired military. I'm a troll (according to the left)

Without personal connection conversation is moot

If memory serves me right I believe Dean told me he was an engineer. Boop is a stay at home claims processor. Full Auto and they guy with the Simpson avatar are both in the construction business. Wry Catcher I believe is a retired cop. Salt Jones makes ammunition? Rightwinger worked for the DOD. Avatar prays a lot :) TM is a slumlord. A Bilersailor is retired military and just finished paying child support. Warrior is retired military. I'm a troll (according to the left)

That's my sentiment.

Conversely, if all anybody ever does is take shots, I could care less about the personal connection. That's not somebody I want to know.

The Tavern has helped me deal with some of that. It's easier to see people when they're not in auto-attack mode.

That's my sentiment.

Conversely, if all anybody ever does is take shots, I could care less about the personal connection. That's not somebody I want to know.

The Tavern has helped me deal with some of that. It's easier to see people when they're not in auto-attack mode.

Makes perfect sense. I'm on auto attack with 3 posters. Dean, TM & Chris. I find them to be nothing more than hit n run artists. More often than not they abandon their own threads because their nonsense is exposed. Wry Catcher I'm on defcon 3 cause he hates me lol. But I try to only react with him. There are even a few loons on the right i can't stand. The Obama is an alien nonsense irks me the most and I instantly lose it in those threads.

Mostly I'm just here passing time between estimates or sometimes like now when the family is gone or in bed. None of this shit really matters anyhow. We've all got our minds made up and no amount of civil discourse is going to change that. It's just a hobby or pastime.

Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney scheduled a $50,000-a-plate fundraiser at the home of Phil Frost, the executive of the company that makes the Morning After Pill, on Wednesday night. Plan B One-Step is produced by Teva Pharmaceuticals, Frost’s company.

Daily Paul: Romney Holds Fundraiser With Manufacturer of "abortion pill"

“It’s a huge disappointment,” Brian Camenker, director of the Massachusetts-based pro-family organization MassResistance told LifeSiteNews.com. “You wouldn’t see someone who was really pro-life doing a fundraiser with somebody who helped the abortion industry.”

Concerned Women for America CEO Penny Nance told The Daily Caller she hoped Romney would return the money. The event made her “question if Gov. Romney has a clear understanding of what it means to be pro-life.”

LifeSiteNews Mobile | Mitt Romney holds fundraiser with manufacturer of the Morning After Pill

---------------------------------------------

Guess all that "pro life" stuff pales in comparison to getting a "businessman" into office.

Should I vote for Obama now?
:dunno:

That's my sentiment.

Makes perfect sense. I'm on auto attack with 3 posters. Dean, TM & Chris. I find them to be nothing more than hit n run artists. More often than not they abandon their own threads because their nonsense is exposed. Wry Catcher I'm on defcon 3 cause he hates me lol. But I try to only react with him. There are even a few loons on the right i can't stand. The Obama is an alien nonsense irks me the most and I instantly lose it in those threads.

Mostly I'm just here passing time between estimates or sometimes like now when the family is gone or in bed. None of this shit really matters anyhow. We've all got our minds made up and no amount of civil discourse is going to change that. It's just a hobby or pastime.

That's true. And apparently we can't even share articles that interest us with our fellow party members, because it's viewed as waving a red flag. I almost feel like we *no, I am not asking for it!* need separate forums for sharing with our compadres without attack.

That's my sentiment.

That's true. And apparently we can't even share articles that interest us with our fellow party members, because it's viewed as waving a red flag. I almost feel like we *no, I am not asking for it!* need separate forums for sharing with our compadres without attack.

There are such sub forums. Look under groups I believe. I think you have to be invited by the founder though. I'm not really sure. I'm in one but i don't know how to find the threads lol

There are such sub forums. Look under groups I believe. I think you have to be invited by the founder though. I'm not really sure. I'm in one but i don't know how to find the threads lol

Yeah, seems previous groups were never active (in other lands, far away). But thanks. :)

Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney scheduled a $50,000-a-plate fundraiser at the home of Phil Frost, the executive of the company that makes the Morning After Pill, on Wednesday night. Plan B One-Step is produced by Teva Pharmaceuticals, Frost’s company.

Daily Paul: Romney Holds Fundraiser With Manufacturer of "abortion pill"

“It’s a huge disappointment,” Brian Camenker, director of the Massachusetts-based pro-family organization MassResistance told LifeSiteNews.com. “You wouldn’t see someone who was really pro-life doing a fundraiser with somebody who helped the abortion industry.”

Concerned Women for America CEO Penny Nance told The Daily Caller she hoped Romney would return the money. The event made her “question if Gov. Romney has a clear understanding of what it means to be pro-life.”

LifeSiteNews Mobile | Mitt Romney holds fundraiser with manufacturer of the Morning After Pill

---------------------------------------------

Guess all that "pro life" stuff pales in comparison to getting a "businessman" into office.

You are quickly making yourself so irrelevant I no longer have to worry about you misinforming the idiots who can't think. Even a partisan hack with his head up his ass would know that anyone who pals around with abortionists is not a right wingnut Christian fundamentalist who wants to turn America into his version of the Promised Land.

I'd like to know....from the person who said that the morning after pill is not abortion....why not? If you believe that a human is a human from the point of conception, then the morning after pill would be the same thing, right?

Obama hanging out with known terrorists? Who?

Bill Ayers for one. Members of the Muslim Brotherhood, such as those who have access and position in his administration.

He hangs around with Bill Ayers? What does that mean? They went on vacations together? Obama was 8 and living in Indonesia when Bill bombed an empty office. What has he done since then?

And "members"? Hmmm, well, we know the Republican Party contains "members" of the Ayeran Nation and the Klu Klux Klan. And Timothy McVeigh was a Republican. Is that the same thing?

When Obama was organizing his state senate run, one of his early meetings was at Ayers' house, nimrod.

That's a bit different than a pharm exec donating to a campaign, dontchya think???
(you don't have to answer that last part.....we know the answer)

:eusa_hand:

Bill Ayers for one. Members of the Muslim Brotherhood, such as those who have access and position in his administration.

He hangs around with Bill Ayers? What does that mean? They went on vacations together? Obama was 8 and living in Indonesia when Bill bombed an empty office. What has he done since then?

And "members"? Hmmm, well, we know the Republican Party contains "members" of the Ayeran Nation and the Klu Klux Klan. And Timothy McVeigh was a Republican. Is that the same thing?

And Romney went on a vacation with a child killer?

Just stfu you shallow dweeb.

Do you have a link to that?

When Obama was organizing his state senate run, one of his early meetings was at Ayers' house, nimrod.

That's a bit different than a pharm exec donating to a campaign, dontchya think???

That's it? There was a meeting at Ayer's house. Actually, it was one of about 15 house visits that day at different Democrats homes. And Ayers gave Obama how many millions? Oh, wait. That's right. It was nothing.

I'd like to know....from the person who said that the morning after pill is not abortion....why not? If you believe that a human is a human from the point of conception, then the morning after pill would be the same thing, right?

Wrong.

The morning after pill (also known as Plan B) is emergency contraception that prevents conception.

The abortion pill (RU486) can be used up to 9 weeks of pregnancy to medically end the pregnancy (non-surgical abortion).

rderp is lying in his thread title.

Surprise, surprise.

Wrong.

The morning after pill (also known as Plan B) is emergency contraception that prevents conception.

The abortion pill (RU486) can be used up to 9 weeks of pregnancy to medically end the pregnancy (non-surgical abortion).

Surprise, surprise.

Whaaaaat? Even Romney calls it the "abortion" pill. Try to figure out why. Start with, uh, how did you put it? MORNING AFTER? Kinda says it all, doncha think?

That's it? There was a meeting at Ayer's house. Actually, it was one of about 15 house visits that day at different Democrats homes. And Ayers gave Obama how many millions? Oh, wait. That's right. It was nothing.

It doesn't surprise me that you can't grasp how more personal and intimate a meeting with someone IN THEIR HOME is than a fundraising dinner.

:cuckoo:

Wrong.

Surprise, surprise.

Whaaaaat? Even Romney calls it the "abortion" pill. Try to figure out why. Start with, uh, how did you put it? MORNING AFTER? Kinda says it all, doncha think?

How long does it take sperm to travel to and fertilize an egg, Rderp??

If obama can take a million dollars from Bill Maher, Romney can take the money and run.

Wrong.

Surprise, surprise.

The morning after pill (Plan B) is emergency contraception that prevents pregnancy.

The abortion pill (RU486) terminates a pregnancy up to 9 weeks - it's a non-surgical abortion.

There is a difference. I don't believe the abortion pill is legal in the U.S.

If Mittens called the morning after pill the abortion pill then Mittens is wrong ... like the thread title.

The Morning-After Pill - Emergency Contraception - Cost & Info

RU486Facts.org - Medical Information about RU-486 (Mifepristone)

Forum List

Back