Mitt Romney "pals around" with abortionists

Then, obviously, there wouldn't be any need for voter suppression.

Well, there isn't. Which is why we dont do it.

However, we do want to ensure that those who vote are actually citizens legally able to vote.

No more than Obama hanging out with KNOWN TERRORISTS
MORON

Obama hanging out with known terrorists? Who?

Bill Ayers for one. Members of the Muslim Brotherhood, such as those who have access and position in his administration.

He hangs around with Bill Ayers? What does that mean? They went on vacations together? Obama was 8 and living in Indonesia when Bill bombed an empty office. What has he done since then?

And "members"? Hmmm, well, we know the Republican Party contains "members" of the Ayeran Nation and the Klu Klux Klan. And Timothy McVeigh was a Republican. Is that the same thing?

However, we do want to ensure that those who vote are actually citizens legally able to vote.

Don't bother derp with details, he's too shallow to understand.

I can hope that one day he will embrace the concept of education and learning new things and actually start doing it. Miracles happen all the time.

No, bother me with details, please. It's something Republicans rarely offer. Because when they do, everyone bursts out laughing.

I can hope that one day he will embrace the concept of education and learning new things and actually start doing it. Miracles happen all the time.

Funny, what those on the right call "learning", normal people think of as "indoctrination".

Obama hanging out with known terrorists? Who?

Bill Ayers for one. Members of the Muslim Brotherhood, such as those who have access and position in his administration.

He hangs around with Bill Ayers? What does that mean? They went on vacations together? Obama was 8 and living in Indonesia when Bill bombed an empty office. What has he done since then?

And "members"? Hmmm, well, we know the Republican Party contains "members" of the Ayeran Nation and the Klu Klux Klan. And Timothy McVeigh was a Republican. Is that the same thing?

And Romney went on a vacation with a child killer?

Just stfu you shallow dweeb.

I don't get it. Starting a thread around here - there's like an expectation that you're going to run the gauntlet. Only the gauntlet consists of poo-flinging monkeys. There is no discussion, it's just people trying to out-crass/react each other.

I don't get it. Starting a thread around here - there's like an expectation that you're going to run the gauntlet. Only the gauntlet consists of poo-flinging monkeys. There is no discussion, it's just people trying to out-crass/react each other.

Threads with REAL issues worthy of discussion get adult conversation. The rest....poo

Okay - but everything you disagree with is poo-worthy.

So why bother.

This thread is as dumb as they come. Obama has had farrrrrrrrrrr more questionable people and influences in his life. But that shit didn't matter, right? Now this thread. And you expect anyone to take this bullshit serious? I mean last month it was Romney pals around with NASCAR owners. This shit is both desperate and childish.

And for the record I have several threads about dumb shit republicans do that I slung plenty of poo in so I dunno what else you expect. If Dean wants adult conversation then perhaps he should start a thread on a serious topic. Beyond that you better duck cause I got plenty of poo for Mr derp.

Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney scheduled a $50,000-a-plate fundraiser at the home of Phil Frost, the executive of the company that makes the Morning After Pill, on Wednesday night. Plan B One-Step is produced by Teva Pharmaceuticals, Frost’s company.

Daily Paul: Romney Holds Fundraiser With Manufacturer of "abortion pill"

“It’s a huge disappointment,” Brian Camenker, director of the Massachusetts-based pro-family organization MassResistance told LifeSiteNews.com. “You wouldn’t see someone who was really pro-life doing a fundraiser with somebody who helped the abortion industry.”

Concerned Women for America CEO Penny Nance told The Daily Caller she hoped Romney would return the money. The event made her “question if Gov. Romney has a clear understanding of what it means to be pro-life.”

LifeSiteNews Mobile | Mitt Romney holds fundraiser with manufacturer of the Morning After Pill

---------------------------------------------

Guess all that "pro life" stuff pales in comparison to getting a "businessman" into office.

Awesome title btw

I think there is discussion sometimes. I think we finally got some discussion from a few of those religion threads earlier. I have hope that people will finally start getting serious and civil. No put giving up my hope, even when it doesnt seem likely:)

I think there is discussion sometimes. I think we finally got some discussion from a few of those religion threads earlier. I have hope that people will finally start getting serious and civil. No put giving up my hope, even when it doesnt seem likely:)

You were a blessing in that thread. :)

I start serious threads. I have yet to have one treated as anything less than a poo-flinging session of epic proportions.

Monkey business is fun.

Seriously though, I've not seen nor posted (thrown poo) in your threads so i can't help you there. I think you've toned it down since your first appearance but many others don't look for openings to get to know someone or their motives. I think you're okay. Crazy left, but okay :) Dean, I did try to converse with many months ago. I asked about his job and other things of that nature. He wasn't interested in getting to know others on a personal level. So how exactly do you converse with an individual who's only obvious goal is to irritate the opposite side?

Were all Americans and we all mostly rise or fall together.

I start serious threads. I have yet to have one treated as anything less than a poo-flinging session of epic proportions.

Monkey business is fun.

Seriously though, I've not seen nor posted (thrown poo) in your threads so i can't help you there. I think you've toned it down since your first appearance but many others don't look for openings to get to know someone or their motives. I think you're okay. Crazy left, but okay :) Dean, I did try to converse with many months ago. I asked about his job and other things of that nature. He wasn't interested in getting to know others on a personal level. So how exactly do you converse with an individual who's only obvious goal is to irritate the opposite side?

All of the above is true.

Meh.

Every once in awhile, I whine. Thanks for not giving me shit over it. :thup:

Monkey business is fun.

All of the above is true.

Meh.

Every once in awhile, I whine. Thanks for not giving me shit over it. :thup:

I didn't have any to live. And I think Grampa gave all his to rdean.

Forum List

Back