Mitt Romney "pals around" with abortionists

When Obama was organizing his state senate run, one of his early meetings was at Ayers' house, nimrod.

That's a bit different than a pharm exec donating to a campaign, dontchya think???
(you don't have to answer that last part.....we know the answer)

:eusa_hand:

That's it? There was a meeting at Ayer's house. Actually, it was one of about 15 house visits that day at different Democrats homes. And Ayers gave Obama how many millions? Oh, wait. That's right. It was nothing.

It doesn't surprise me that you can't grasp how more personal and intimate a meeting with someone IN THEIR HOME is than a fundraising dinner.

:cuckoo:

Not to mention having your terrorist pal ghost write your autobiography.

Wrong.

The morning after pill (also known as Plan B) is emergency contraception that prevents conception.

The abortion pill (RU486) can be used up to 9 weeks of pregnancy to medically end the pregnancy (non-surgical abortion).

rderp is lying in his thread title.

Surprise, surprise.

Whaaaaat? Even Romney calls it the "abortion" pill. Try to figure out why. Start with, uh, how did you put it? MORNING AFTER? Kinda says it all, doncha think?

How long does it take sperm to travel to and fertilize an egg, Rderp??

You have Google in another tab, right now, dontchya, Derp?

:lol:

I don't get it. Starting a thread around here - there's like an expectation that you're going to run the gauntlet. Only the gauntlet consists of poo-flinging monkeys. There is no discussion, it's just people trying to out-crass/react each other.

that usually happens with Dean and TM's threads.....you cannot take either one of them seriously....both start threads and disappear when the questions about some of the shit they shovel start coming in.....we did a count a while back....TM'S had like hundred threads started and left half way through or earlier in just about everyone of them....Dean is not that far behind....he is a strong number 2.....geezus even Franco defends most of the threads he starts and what he says.....it just gets old BD with these two.....but i like reading the shit they post and then watch them try and defend it,until....they cant...then its by by.....off to start yet another......

I don't get it. Starting a thread around here - there's like an expectation that you're going to run the gauntlet. Only the gauntlet consists of poo-flinging monkeys. There is no discussion, it's just people trying to out-crass/react each other.

that usually happens with Dean and TM's threads.....you cannot take either one of them seriously....both start threads and disappear when the questions about some of the shit they shovel start coming in.....we did a count a while back....TM'S had like hundred threads started and left half way through or earlier in just about everyone of them....Dean is not that far behind....he is a strong number 2.....geezus even Franco defends most of the threads he starts and what he says.....it just gets old BD with these two.....but i like reading the shit they post and then watch them try and defend it,until....they cant...then its by by.....off to start yet another......

And again; maybe that's because there's no discussion, just what I stated earlier.

I start serious threads. I have yet to have one treated as anything less than a poo-flinging session of epic proportions.
i think that is because of how you are perceived by posters like Rabbi and Bripat and a few others.....your first tour here you were a little different than what you are now....but some dont see that....to them you are the same person....

I start serious threads. I have yet to have one treated as anything less than a poo-flinging session of epic proportions.

Monkey business is fun.

Seriously though, I've not seen nor posted (thrown poo) in your threads so i can't help you there. I think you've toned it down since your first appearance but many others don't look for openings to get to know someone or their motives. I think you're okay. Crazy left, but okay :) Dean, I did try to converse with many months ago. I asked about his job and other things of that nature. He wasn't interested in getting to know others on a personal level. So how exactly do you converse with an individual who's only obvious goal is to irritate the opposite side?

Were all Americans and we all mostly rise or fall together.

your considered a Righty by Dean Gramps.....thats all that matters to him.....your on the right.....he was told your a bad man......bottom line....

i think that is because of how you are perceived by posters like Rabbi and Bripat and a few others.....your first tour here you were a little different than what you are now....but some dont see that....to them you are the same person....

True. Followed closely by 'such is life' and 'but whatrugonnado.' :)

And again; maybe that's because there's no discussion, just what I stated earlier.

they are the ones who brought that on BD with their threads a few years ago.....when i first came here i tried talking to TM.....it got me no where.....Dean same thing.....he has a Republican Obsession so bad the guy needs help.....and with both of them.....if you dont agree with them....you are a right wing republican, and i dont care if you are a dam Lefty....they wont buy that....you did not agree with them.....so you cant possibly be left.....

they are the ones who brought that on BD with their threads a few years ago.....when i first came here i tried talking to TM.....it got me no where.....Dean same thing.....he has a Republican Obsession so bad the guy needs help.....and with both of them.....if you dont agree with them....you are a right wing republican, and i dont care if you are a dam Lefty....they wont buy that....you did not agree with them.....so you cant possibly be left.....

I hear that. Different players, other side, same schtick.

Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney scheduled a $50,000-a-plate fundraiser at the home of Phil Frost, the executive of the company that makes the Morning After Pill, on Wednesday night. Plan B One-Step is produced by Teva Pharmaceuticals, Frost’s company.

Daily Paul: Romney Holds Fundraiser With Manufacturer of "abortion pill"

“It’s a huge disappointment,” Brian Camenker, director of the Massachusetts-based pro-family organization MassResistance told LifeSiteNews.com. “You wouldn’t see someone who was really pro-life doing a fundraiser with somebody who helped the abortion industry.”

Concerned Women for America CEO Penny Nance told The Daily Caller she hoped Romney would return the money. The event made her “question if Gov. Romney has a clear understanding of what it means to be pro-life.”

LifeSiteNews Mobile | Mitt Romney holds fundraiser with manufacturer of the Morning After Pill

---------------------------------------------

Guess all that "pro life" stuff pales in comparison to getting a "businessman" into office.
Explain how you believe the mechanism of action of the "Morning after Pill" is an abortion, Deanie-do.

:)eusa_shhh: Romney is pro choice.)

Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney scheduled a $50,000-a-plate fundraiser at the home of Phil Frost, the executive of the company that makes the Morning After Pill, on Wednesday night. Plan B One-Step is produced by Teva Pharmaceuticals, Frost’s company.

“It’s a huge disappointment,” Brian Camenker, director of the Massachusetts-based pro-family organization MassResistance told LifeSiteNews.com. “You wouldn’t see someone who was really pro-life doing a fundraiser with somebody who helped the abortion industry.”

Concerned Women for America CEO Penny Nance told The Daily Caller she hoped Romney would return the money. The event made her “question if Gov. Romney has a clear understanding of what it means to be pro-life.”

LifeSiteNews Mobile | Mitt Romney holds fundraiser with manufacturer of the Morning After Pill

Guess all that "pro life" stuff pales in comparison to getting a "businessman" into office.
Explain how you believe the mechanism of action of the "Morning after Pill" is an abortion, Deanie-do.

(eusa_shhh: Romney is pro choice.)

Maybe he thinks it removes the HUMAN element somehow? :dunno:

I hear that. Different players, other side, same schtick.

most definitely....i have been negged by "Righties" here for my crime of being a Federal Worker....and my big crime is.....im a Rascally Union Member.....i have a few just for being one......also i got hit for being for Medical Pot and for decriminalizing Pot in general......

And I post on Rdean threads......

*shrug*

dont worry about it Horty.....as soon as someone starts questioning Dean.....you wont see him in this thread again....he may have already left.....

This will be an issue.

I disagree. If there's one thing we see consistently with rw's and Rs it is that they will get into any bed as long as they're well paid.

The rw's don't care that Mitt is a homophobic bully (actually, they're jealous because they want to do the same as he did), they don't care that he's a draft dodger who lived a life of privilege in France while others died for their country, they dont care that Mitt is unable to open his mouth without lying and actually says he plans to gut our country in order to send even more money to other countries. They don't care that they are helping foreign countries to buy the election and they don't care that their party is taking money from their own children's futures.

In the past, the Rs have said the so called "morning after pill" is a form of abortion and we all know how the Rs want to control other people's sex lives. Catholics and their leader, the pope has also said its "birth control", but hey, we have lots of cafeteria catholics.

As with everything else, the re voter will make excuses about this just like they make excuses about every other issue.

The one thing the rw is good at is lying to himself.

dont worry about it Horty.....as soon as someone starts questioning Dean.....you wont see him in this thread again....he may have already left.....

This will be an issue.

I disagree. If there's one thing we see consistently with rw's and Rs it is that they will get into any bed as long as they're well paid.

The rw's don't care that Mitt is a homophobic bully (actually, they're jealous because they want to do the same as he did), they don't care that he's a draft dodger who lived a life of privilege in France while others died for their country, they dont care that Mitt is unable to open his mouth without lying and actually says he plans to gut our country in order to send even more money to other countries. They don't care that they are helping foreign countries to buy the election and they don't care that their party is taking money from their own children's futures.

In the past, the Rs have said the so called "morning after pill" is a form of abortion and we all know how the Rs want to control other people's sex lives. Catholics and their leader, the pope has also said its "birth control", but hey, we have lots of cafeteria catholics.

As with everything else, the re voter will make excuses about this just like they make excuses about every other issue.

You mean like Obama as he roundly demonizes them and attends fundraisers BY the same people he demonizes and gladhands them?

Nerdite? YOU need new material...YOU don't think. Make sure YOU tell your masters I endorse YOU for remedial TRAINING.

Last edited:

So Obama having Pals like Bill Ayers, Bernadine Dohrn, Rashid Khalidi, Tony Rezko, etc. is better?

hmmmmmm........

So Obama having Pals like Bill Ayers, Bernadine Dohrn, Rashid Khalidi, Tony Rezko, etc. is better?

hmmmmmm........
Gotta have that TERRORIST Contingent in the Whitehouse with the Muslim Brotherhood that are calling the shots.

This will be an issue.

oh geezus.....you dont see this with lefties i suppose?.....right Dudley?....Far Left,Far Right.....it makes no difference.....both are fucking Automatons...and yes that includes you Dudley......dont follow to close to the guy in front of you,Dean likes to have a little space.....

Forum List

Back