Mitt Romney kicks off 2012 presidential bid

Is that sarcasm?

Nope

Mitt is the only credible Republican running. Be interesting to see the Tea Party reaction when he gets the nomination

The Tea Party reaction will be them not voting for him! He won't get the nomination because of the Tea Party. Remember the Tea Party elected Rand Paul, almost knocked out Harry Reid, and got about 40 Tea Partiers into Washington.

The entire Tea Party will vote for Ron Paul and Herman Cain and will not settle for a status quo moderate like Romney.

Can you say B A C H M A N?

I wonder who the RNC blue-blood insider neocon set will get to sandbag him this time around.

I'm guessing Palin will do the sandbagging.

I was thinking she could be his VP. They'd make pretty babies together.

That would be the only way he would EVER get my vote is if he chose her or bachman or paul as his running mate only in the hope he would die in office and one of those would take over as president....he is soft on immigration and had a similar healthcare crap like Obama does in his state..

If Mitt is the best the RINO's can come up with.

Obama will easily win the election.

Actually..if he gets past the primaries..he's got a very good shot. Especially if he runs on his record as governor and as a businessman. He was hugely successful at both.

I agree. He has a good head for business and seems to have done a good job as Gov of MA.

Being a Mormon is going to put him at a disadvatage in the deep South thats for sure. He should fare better in the rest of the country though.

Me? I could care less if he worships his dog in the corner.

We need someone in the WH with some business savvy. Someone with the know how to jump start this economy and get America back to work.

I could care less if he's a boring speaker.

I'll take dull and boring anyday if it gets this country back on its feet.

Actually..if he gets past the primaries..he's got a very good shot. Especially if he runs on his record as governor and as a businessman. He was hugely successful at both.

I agree. He has a good head for business and seems to have done a good job as Gov of MA.

Being a Mormon is going to put him at a disadvatage in the deep South thats for sure. He should fare better in the rest of the country though.

We need someone in the WH with some business savvy. Someone with the know how to jump start this economy and get America back to work.

Yeah him being a mormon probably cost him the nominee in 2008, he had a lot of momentum going until a lot of southern votes went to Huckabee, and McCain essentially got the nod by default.

Why do Republicans like Romney? He's not Conservative, hes Mormon not Protestant, and has no speaking abilities. He comes off dull and boring and no hard stances on any issues.

More importantly he's bought and paid for by the global elites and is a member of the global elite group, Councel on Foreign Relations.

You'd have to be an idiot to vote for this guy. Sorry, but that's the facts.

He's a Mormon. I don't care. His personal beliefs are his, they don't interest me.

He comes off dull and boring. I don't care. I would rather have smart and dull than an empty suit who knows how to deliver a speech.

He's smart as hell on the economy. He's got decent creds on foreign relations - via the Council.

If he picked a good VP.... maybe Cain, West.... or... dare we hope.... the beloved Colin Powell..... I'm tempted to vote for Romney.

I would love to see Romney/ Powell

A return to sanity by the GOP

That..would be some ticket.

I doubt Powell would do it.

But Romney/Huntsman or Romney/Pawlenty would be strong as well.

You think he'll get this country back on its feet? He's part of the same international organization as Obama! He serves the interests of the global fascist dictatorial New World Order.

He's very smart about economics and knows exactly how to destroy it like his buddy Ben Bernanke!

You think he'll get this country back on its feet? He's part of the same international organization as Obama! He serves the interests of the global fascist dictatorial New World Order.

He's very smart about economics and knows exactly how to destroy it like his buddy Ben Bernanke!

Plus, he's probably a lizard from outer space.

I think Iowa will be crucial for him. He can't afford to lose two of the first three primaries, and he ain't gonna win south carolina.

I thought he was skipping Iowa.

I think the primaries will not go according to script. You could see him losing IA and SC and still win. But if he loses NH or just narrowly squeaks by, he's finished.

I think he'll win NH by a great margin. I hope he doesn't skip Iowa.

Nope

Mitt is the only credible Republican running. Be interesting to see the Tea Party reaction when he gets the nomination

The Tea Party reaction will be them not voting for him! He won't get the nomination because of the Tea Party. Remember the Tea Party elected Rand Paul, almost knocked out Harry Reid, and got about 40 Tea Partiers into Washington.

The entire Tea Party will vote for Ron Paul and Herman Cain and will not settle for a status quo moderate like Romney.

or P A L I N ?

have you seen the crowds she's attracting....?
she's even crowding in on Romney.....
heh....game on...?

Palin's Crowds In on Romney's Spotlight - Politics - The Atlantic Wire

or P A L I N ?

have you seen the crowds she's attracting....?
she's even crowding in on Romney.....
heh....game on...?

Palin's Crowds In on Romney's Spotlight - Politics - The Atlantic Wire

She gets big crowds because she is a celebrity. But have you ever heard her speak? Gosh, she's worse now then her Couric interview..and she's had time to correct those errors.

Mitt Romney kicks off 2012 presidential bid

images

Forum List

Back