Mitt Romney kicks off 2012 presidential bid

I didn't vote for Romney in any of the last Presidential Primaries. I don't especially care for Romney. I think he's kind of a RINO. But if he's the one to beat obama, this time I'll hold my nose and vote for him, because four more years of the kenyan is simply unacceptable. My guess is millions of others will be doing the exact same thing I am. My prediction is and will remain, obama will lose and lose big, no matter who the "R" is challenging him.

I like him better than anyone else so far. We'll see how things shape up. He'll run a good campaign and if he is nominated, he has a very good chance of beating Obama.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Why do Republicans like Romney? He's not Conservative, hes Mormon not Protestant, and has no speaking abilities. He comes off dull and boring and no hard stances on any issues.

More importantly he's bought and paid for by the global elites and is a member of the global elite group, Councel on Foreign Relations.

You'd have to be an idiot to vote for this guy. Sorry, but that's the facts.

He's a Mormon. I don't care. His personal beliefs are his, they don't interest me.

He comes off dull and boring. I don't care. I would rather have smart and dull than an empty suit who knows how to deliver a speech.

He's smart as hell on the economy. He's got decent creds on foreign relations - via the Council.

If he picked a good VP.... maybe Cain, West.... or... dare we hope.... the beloved Colin Powell..... I'm tempted to vote for Romney.

There is no way Powell accepts a VP shot. I can see a Tea Party person, though. I would think Palin, if she runs. But she may not be interested in the VP nomination again. I mean, with her nicely painted bus and all.

In 2008 the rightwing media and its sheep rallied around Romney as the conservative alternative to McCain.

Now Romney's the McCain of 2012. RINO-ism has been moved that much farther to the right.

Yeah, I expect him to fly to Texas and hug W, ala McCain.

Why do Republicans like Romney? He's not Conservative, hes Mormon not Protestant, and has no speaking abilities. He comes off dull and boring and no hard stances on any issues.

More importantly he's bought and paid for by the global elites and is a member of the global elite group, Councel on Foreign Relations.

You'd have to be an idiot to vote for this guy. Sorry, but that's the facts.

These could all be true, but he has the best chance of any Republican who has announced.

I didn't vote for Romney in any of the last Presidential Primaries. I don't especially care for Romney. I think he's kind of a RINO. But if he's the one to beat obama, this time I'll hold my nose and vote for him, because four more years of the kenyan is simply unacceptable. My guess is millions of others will be doing the exact same thing I am. My prediction is and will remain, obama will lose and lose big, no matter who the "R" is challenging him.
That is not YOUR prediction!
That is YOUR MessiahRushie's prediction that YOU mindlessly parrot.

>> Hoping in the end it's either a Romney/Christie, Daniels, or Rick Perry Ticket,,,,any of those tickets will show Barry and his Husband Michele the door in 2013!

Well his name was in this article:

The bad guys:

Fred Thompson- CFR (D)
Rudy Giuliani- CFR (R)
John McCain- CFR (R)
Mitt Romney- CFR (R)
Hillary Clinton- CFR/Bilderberg (D)
Barack Obama- CFR/Muslim/AIPAC(D)
John Edwards- CFR (D)
Joe Biden- CFR (D)
Chris Dodd- CFR (D)
Bill Richardson- CFR/AIPAC (D)

Who Opposes the CFR?

Ron Paul
Dennis Kucinich
Mike Gravel
Tom Tancredo

Don't know how credible the source it is though.

Thanks for the link. I just have a very difficult time wrapping my mind around any conspiracy theory. And that is what I consider this to be.

I guess I also find it impossible to think that the list of people are conspirators in such evil.

I had to delete your url so I could quote you. :redface:

No problem.

I agree there are some pretty well known and powerful names on that list. I was surprised by a few of them.

Just don't know how credible the source is.

At least he has handled his "romneycare situation" in a way that turns it into a positive from a negative.
How's that? He's still defending passing "Obamacare" at a state level. He didn't say "we tried it and it didn't work." He didn't say "it was a mistake and I regret doing it." Nuancing federalism as the difference between Romneycare and Obamacare neither pacifies skeptics nor wins him votes.

I really hope Romney gets the nomination. It will make a clear statement that the Republican party is no home for libertarians.

At least he has handled his "romneycare situation" in a way that turns it into a positive from a negative.
How's that? He's still defending passing "Obamacare" at a state level. He didn't say "we tried it and it didn't work." He didn't say "it was a mistake and I regret doing it." Nuancing federalism as the difference between Romneycare and Obamacare neither pacifies skeptics nor wins him votes.

Yes and I dont have a problem with a state deciding they want to do romneycare. If I dont like it I can move to NH or RI or VT or ME or wherever, i can leave my state if romneycare bothers me. Its also within the constitution for a state to impliment this type of program.

However, Obamacare is different as it violates states rights under the 10th while at the same time forcing all americans to buy a product from a private company or face govt penalties. I can't move to another state if I dont like Obama care and the obamacare law vastly overreaches the fed's authority as specifically outlined in our constitution and its ammendments.

For me, RomenyCare, is a non-issue because of this fundamental difference between what my state did and what my federal government passed into law.

Yes and I dont have a problem with a state deciding they want to do romneycare. If I dont like it I can move to NH or RI or VT or ME or wherever, i can leave my state if romneycare bothers me. Its also within the constitution for a state to impliment this type of program.

However, Obamacare is different as it violates states rights under the 10th while at the same time forcing all americans to buy a product from a private company or face govt penalties. I can't move to another state if I dont like Obama care and the obamacare law vastly overreaches the fed's authority as specifically outlined in our constitution and its ammendments.

For me, RomenyCare, is a non-issue because of this fundamental difference between what my state did and what my federal government passed into law.
I don't necessarily disagree. My point was that for primary voters, I don't believe defending his plan in the way he's chosen, has helped Romney turn "it into a positive from a negative."

Forum List

Back