Mitt Romney kicks off 2012 presidential bid

I wonder who the RNC blue-blood insider neocon set will get to sandbag him this time around.

I'm guessing Palin will do the sandbagging.
You got that Right!
The two have a long standing feud.

"It's coincidental that we are in the same territory at the same time, but more power to Mitt as he mounts his campaign and best of luck to him."
- Celebutard Palin

NationalJournal.com - A Guide to the GOP 2012 Beefs - Thursday, June 2, 2011

Sarah Palin says it's a total coincidence that she's hosting a clambake in New Hampshire on the very same day Mitt Romney is barbecueing it up in the state as he formally announces he's running for president. Even if she's telling the truth, it's likely Palin doesn't feel all that bad about it. Last summer, their aides engaged in what Politico's Andy Barr called "possibly the first inter-staff dust-up of the 2012 presidential race," when Romneyland charged that Palin was not "a serious human being" and who got into trouble if her debate answers were "more than 15 seconds long." Palinites fired back that they were shocked that "Those who try to claim the mantle of Reagan would be good to follow one of his most sacred tenets" (Thou Shalt Not Criticize a Fellow Republican). And at her clambake Thursday, she attacked Romneycare, saying it'd give him trouble with Tea Partiers. Romney hasn't responded directly to Palin, but his announcement speech is meant to present him as a "serious man." Ahem.

I wish Palin would just GO AWAY.

She won't though. DemonRats have invested in her an inordinate amount of power. See what hate can do? MSNBC made her a star, made her rich, made her powerful. If only they could have had the good sense to stfu.. but no, not them.. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm going to go watch Frida now. Bye.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Actually..if he gets past the primaries..he's got a very good shot. Especially if he runs on his record as governor and as a businessman. He was hugely successful at both.

I agree. He has a good head for business and seems to have done a good job as Gov of MA.

Being a Mormon is going to put him at a disadvatage in the deep South thats for sure. He should fare better in the rest of the country though.

Me? I could care less if he worships his dog in the corner.

We need someone in the WH with some business savvy. Someone with the know how to jump start this economy and get America back to work.

I could care less if he's a boring speaker.

I'll take dull and boring anyday if it gets this country back on its feet.

You think he'll get this country back on its feet? He's part of the same international organization as Obama! He serves the interests of the global fascist dictatorial New World Order.

He's very smart about economics and knows exactly how to destroy it like his buddy Ben Bernanke!

Yeah I do think he has the business savvy to get this country back to work.

Glad to know you know what he thinks. Must be nice to be physic.

Can you give me a heads up on the Powerball??

I agree. He has a good head for business and seems to have done a good job as Gov of MA.

Being a Mormon is going to put him at a disadvatage in the deep South thats for sure. He should fare better in the rest of the country though.

Me? I could care less if he worships his dog in the corner.

We need someone in the WH with some business savvy. Someone with the know how to jump start this economy and get America back to work.

I could care less if he's a boring speaker.

I'll take dull and boring anyday if it gets this country back on its feet.

You think he'll get this country back on its feet? He's part of the same international organization as Obama! He serves the interests of the global fascist dictatorial New World Order.

He's very smart about economics and knows exactly how to destroy it like his buddy Ben Bernanke!

Yeah I do think he has the business savvy to get this country back to work.

Glad to know you know what he thinks. Must be nice to be physic.

Can you give me a heads up on the Powerball??

I don't need to be psychic, he admitted that he thinks Bernanke is doing a good job, the Federal Reserve head responsible for destroying the economy.

Being business savvy doesn't mean he will do great things for this country, it means he knows great ways to destroy it and instate a New World Order. Since when has the business man ever been trusted anyways?

Let me repeat, he is a member of the INTERNATIONAL organization, Council on Foreign Relation. He supports Bernanke.

Do you really think he has the best interests of U.S. in mind? No. He wants to enslave the human race, I haven't heard him once condemn the Patriot Act he probably supports it.

Well his name was in this article:

Which Presidential Candidates support the New World Order « Read Between The Lies

The bad guys:

Fred Thompson- CFR (D)
Rudy Giuliani- CFR (R)
John McCain- CFR (R)
Mitt Romney- CFR (R)
Hillary Clinton- CFR/Bilderberg (D)
Barack Obama- CFR/Muslim/AIPAC(D)
John Edwards- CFR (D)
Joe Biden- CFR (D)
Chris Dodd- CFR (D)
Bill Richardson- CFR/AIPAC (D)

Who Opposes the CFR?

Ron Paul
Dennis Kucinich
Mike Gravel
Tom Tancredo

Don't know how credible the source it is though.

Can you say B A C H M A N?

or P A L I N ?

have you seen the crowds she's attracting....?
she's even crowding in on Romney.....
heh....game on...?

Palin's Crowds In on Romney's Spotlight - Politics - The Atlantic Wire

She gets big crowds because she is a celebrity. But have you ever heard her speak? Gosh, she's worse now then her Couric interview..and she's had time to correct those errors.

heh....so her being a political "celebrity" in a political venue is somehow a bad thing....? :lol:

...and have you ever heard Oblahblah blah before...without his tellyprompter....?
he's a Heinz 57 state mess... :lol:

Last edited:
Well his name was in this article:

The bad guys:

Fred Thompson- CFR (D)
Rudy Giuliani- CFR (R)
John McCain- CFR (R)
Mitt Romney- CFR (R)
Hillary Clinton- CFR/Bilderberg (D)
Barack Obama- CFR/Muslim/AIPAC(D)
John Edwards- CFR (D)
Joe Biden- CFR (D)
Chris Dodd- CFR (D)
Bill Richardson- CFR/AIPAC (D)

Who Opposes the CFR?

Ron Paul
Dennis Kucinich
Mike Gravel
Tom Tancredo

Don't know how credible the source it is though.

Thanks for the link. I just have a very difficult time wrapping my mind around any conspiracy theory. And that is what I consider this to be.

I guess I also find it impossible to think that the list of people are conspirators in such evil.

I had to delete your url so I could quote you. :redface:

In 2008 the rightwing media and its sheep rallied around Romney as the conservative alternative to McCain.

Now Romney's the McCain of 2012. RINO-ism has been moved that much farther to the right.

Love how Palin pissed on Romneys parade today

I'm sure it was just a coincidence

Forum List

Back