Mitt Romney issues an urgent warning about trump's path to 2024 nomination

Perhaps trump has a hold on them that is not so obvious. trump is no more than a Mafia Boss who used the federal machinery to enrich himself and his family. They may actually be afraid for their well being if they publicly walked away from trump. I am sure the man has contacts to some of America's most violent crime families. I don't know what makes them cowards and grovel at trump's feet?
Hell, his street-level foot soldiers are already up and running. Look at Jan 6. If he goes to trial and somebody testifies against him, their life and the lives of their family are literally and immediately in danger from his voters.

That isn't America, and they don't care. They're fighting Satan. They're jihadis.

So he's freaking out that the same dynamics from 2016 will put a Republican in office again in 2024? Yeah that sounds like Romney.
No...he is freaking out that there will be so many candida r es in the GOP primary that trump will once again win the nomination. Trump is damaged goods. .

Perhaps trump has a hold on them that is not so obvious. trump is no more than a Mafia Boss who used the federal machinery to enrich himself and his family. They may actually be afraid for their well being if they publicly walked away from trump. I am sure the man has contacts to some of America's most violent crime families. I don't know what makes them cowards and grovel at trump's feet?
Tell us all about your hero jimboliar. You know more than anyone about your Trumpybear, and cannot help yourself from constantly raving about him.

No...he is freaking out that there will be so many candida r es in the GOP primary that trump will once again win the nomination. Trump is damaged goods. .
Trump will win easily if its all RINOs running. That makes jimboliar happy!

He was on the Hannity forum in the mid-2000s along with CrusaderFrank and BackAgain (Liability) and they were all Bush-worshippers.

I was recently cleaning out an old hard drive and ran across a bunch of screenshots from those days. When i get time im going to read through them to see if i have anything to embarrass these three stooges with. :laugh:
Too funny Oddball , CrusaderFrank , and KneeJerk. The Three Stooges

I fully admit I supported Bush,right up until I realised he was no different than the dems.

Slow learner? Question:

short bus you ride.jpg

??????????????

Trump is single handedly moving liberals to the right. They pine for Cheney, they pine for Romney, they pine for the Federalist Society, they pine for Bolton, pretty soon they'll be voting Republican and not even know why. Granted they'll be disappointed that the RINOs are gone, but they aren't that bright to begin with.

Forum List

Back