Mitt Romney is going to get the GOP nomination.......and he is a cupcake

There was no way Republicans were going to elect a black man. They have only elected six blacks as Congressmen, Senators, Governors or President in the last 70 years. One Republican Senator and five congressmen

Cain was just a token to parade at the debates

I disagree. The Republicans would nominate a Tea Party Colin Powell in a heartbeat.

I always thought the Republicans would elect a black man President before the Democrats.

I used to worry that Mitt could run a strong campaign against Obama. The more I see of him the more obvious it is that he is stiff, awkward and uncomfortable around people. At times, he is downright creepy

He has

little chance against Obama

A liberal and you are, starting a thread like this, tells me exactly who you are afraid of, Thanks for the add.:eusa_clap:

Go Romney!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There was no way Republicans were going to elect a black man. They have only elected six blacks as Congressmen, Senators, Governors or President in the last 70 years. One Republican Senator and five congressmen

I disagree. The Republicans would nominate a Tea Party Colin Powell in a heartbeat.

I always thought the Republicans would elect a black man President before the Democrats.

Last I heard, Colin Powell has been labeled a RINO.

He is much better than anyone the Republicans have right now

I used to worry that Mitt could run a strong campaign against Obama. The more I see of him the more obvious it is that he is stiff, awkward and uncomfortable around people. At times, he is downright creepy

He has

little chance against Obama

A liberal and you are, starting a thread like this, tells me exactly who you are afraid of, Thanks for the add.:eusa_clap:

Go Romney!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No question Romney is the best the GOP has to offer. But he will be the worst GOP nominee in quite some time.

You are speaking for folks you don't know, JoeB, and applying sinister motives to them.

Romney, once he dispels the social value conservative mania will do quite well and take the nomination.

He'll take the nomination because the Establishment is bullying the rest of the party.

But he's Alf Landon or Bob Dole. A sacrificial lamb being set up in a contest the party really doesn't want to win.

Jeb is waiting for 2016, but he needs a fall guy for 2012.

I'm sorry you are too stupid to see you are being PUNKED.

I don't believe that there were many in the GOP willing to vote for Cain. I think they liked using him as a way of saying "See? We don't have any problems with race!!!"

NO, I think that there was a lot of genuine enthusiasm for Cain on the far right. (Which is to say, people further to the right than I am.) I think he embodied a lot more of what the right is feeling these days than anyone else.

I think there is more enthusiasm for him than there is for Gingrich, who is just the "also ran" before we go back to Romney like a battered housewife who keeps going to an abusive Establishment spouse.

You are speaking for folks you don't know, JoeB, and applying sinister motives to them.

Romney, once he dispels the social value conservative mania will do quite well and take the nomination.

He'll take the nomination because the Establishment is bullying the rest of the party.

But he's Alf Landon or Bob Dole. A sacrificial lamb being set up in a contest the party really doesn't want to win.

The preceeding propaganda brought to you by the DNC.

Mitt Romney is going to get the GOP nomination.......and he is a cupcake

Hee, hee O'Bama camp must be relishing in their early victory! Me , living in Masssachusetts has an early advantage but Romney is just plain ole' a wimp.

Its funny that enthusiasm doesn't win nomination elections.

Well, that's true. Especially in the GOP, where we give it to people because it's "Their Turn", which is kind of retarded.

Then again, the GOP has only won 1 out of the last five popular votes for President... so there's that.

The Dems have only received more than 50% of the popular vote 3 times since the end of WWII.
How many times have the Republicans?

Bush, Democrat, Bush, Democrat, Bush?

Even I don't believe Americans are that stupid.

Well, that's true. Especially in the GOP, where we give it to people because it's "Their Turn", which is kind of retarded.

Then again, the GOP has only won 1 out of the last five popular votes for President... so there's that.

The Dems have only received more than 50% of the popular vote 3 times since the end of WWII.

More than the Democrats-

1952, 1956, 1972, 1980, 1984, 1988, 2004.

But as I said, the Republican Party has a pretty big problem demographically, because it isn't expanding beyond its base of white males.

And nominating someone like the "White and Delightsome" Mitt Romney won't help.

well, they were stupid enough to elect Obama, so I'd say, yeah, they are.

Let's be honest, Obama will win because the Republicans don't want to beat him. They want him to get all the blame for all the shit that's going to come down after the election, and there's a lot of it coming. Obama will be hemmed in by a Republican congress that won't let him do all that much.

When Jeb Bush runs in 2016, people are going to remember his brother's presidency as a time when our enemies feared us and we all had reasonably good jobs.

Oh, now the lefties will scream just like they screamed about his Dad when Dubya got in.

More than the Democrats-

1952, 1956, 1972, 1980, 1984, 1988, 2004.

But as I said, the Republican Party has a pretty big problem demographically, because it isn't expanding beyond its base of white males.

And nominating someone like the "White and Delightsome" Mitt Romney won't help.

Big deal. It just shows Democrats have benefitted more from third party candidates

They voted for obamush when advised not to.

Seriously, does Romney look sane in this picture? Does his analogy sound sane?

r-MITT-ROMNEY-OBAMA-MARIE-ANTOINETTE-huge.jpg

Mitt Romney: President Obama Out Of Touch Like Marie Antoinette

Scary!!! But each one of the candidates is worse than the next!!! Did you hear Santorum tell David Gregory on MTP that he wants to bomb Iran??? I almost choked on my Christmas cookie!! Thank God none of them have a chance against President Obama.

They voted for obamush when advised not to.
Advised by whom? Poor Sarah? :lol:

Forum List

Back