Mitt Romney is going to get the GOP nomination.......and he is a cupcake

Mitt is miles ahead of his nearest competitor in the GOP. But that is only because he seems mildly sane

Once he goes head to head against Obama, his personal shortcomings will be clearly evident to the voters

He reminds me of Mike Dukakis

Yeah cause Obama's such a superstar without any shortcomings... especially without his teleprompter.

Mitt could sure use a telepromter. He would still be a stiff out there but at least he would make sense.

Obama will eat up Mitt in a debate..........no telepromter required
Obama didn't need a teleprompter to slap down the House Republicans at their annual retreat.

So this is what it will be.

Romney: Stiff, awkward speaker.
Obama: Worst economy in 80 years.

I'd take those chances.

You make it sound as if it got bad on his watch when the fact is that the economy has grown every month he's been in office.

I'm sure all the unemployed have enjoyed this jobless recovery.
And I'm sure that all those still employed are thankful that Obama's policies saved us from a depression.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBY9Ia6QaPg]Robot Romney Fails To Face Fox's "Center Seat"--Appears Inconvenienced During Interview - YouTube[/ame]

So this is what it will be.

Romney: Stiff, awkward speaker.
Obama: Worst economy in 80 years.

I'd take those chances.

You make it sound as if it got bad on his watch when the fact is that the economy has grown every month he's been in office.

This mess was in the making long before he took office, though some of his policies have been bad for the economy.

However, when the economy is in the toilet, people look to make a change regardless of the party. That is true all around the world as it is in America.

You didn't answer the question.

12% of the country is unionized. Are you saying only 12% of America is middle class?

I think you know as well as I do that the middle class is quickly vanishing in this country, dipstick.

The thing is, you don't seem terribly bothered by it.

I do know that the middle class isn't 12%.

Good try though, über-RINO.

12% of the country is unionized. Are you saying only 12% of America is middle class?

I think you know as well as I do that the middle class is quickly vanishing in this country, dipstick.

I think it would depend where you would put middle class, doesn't it? It's all really a matter of definition, is it not?

The median HOUSEHOLD income is $50,000, but I know a lot of people who can't make it on 50K.

But keep pretending that nothing is wrong while big corporations keep sending the good jobs to China. Nothing to see here. Villify those union guys because they didn't go along with the gag. You know, the one where we give up all our rights because companies would recognize our merits.

I think it would depend where you would put middle class, doesn't it? It's all really a matter of definition, is it not?

The median HOUSEHOLD income is $50,000, but I know a lot of people who can't make it on 50K.

But keep pretending that nothing is wrong while big corporations keep sending the good jobs to China. Nothing to see here. Villify those union guys because they didn't go along with the gag. You know, the one where we give up all our rights because companies would recognize our merits.

Yeah, this coming from the guy that looks down at janitors.

How do you do that little dot dot thing above your 'u'?

Romney-cartoon-double-speak.gif

I agree with Mitt exactly 50% of the time.

I used to worry that Mitt could run a strong campaign against Obama. The more I see of him the more obvious it is that he is stiff, awkward and uncomfortable around people. At times, he is downright creepy

He has little chance against Obama

:eusa_clap:

I used to worry that Mitt could run a strong campaign against Obama. The more I see of him the more obvious it is that he is stiff, awkward and uncomfortable around people. At times, he is downright creepy

He has little chance against Obama

You can't really go by that. I thought Nixon was creepy. I thought Bush Jr. was really creepy, spoiled and stupid. I thought Reagan was a terrible actor, a rotten governor and a dreadful president. In fact, I wonder if the Alzheimer actually helped Reagan. Causing him to forget some of the awful things he wanted to do. Seems I was right about all three. Republicans see them as great. Especially Reagan, which is odd since they rewrote his history with the "Reagan Legacy Project".

Bush Sr. I thought was pretty good. I even voted for him. I still think he was an underrated president.

Forum List

Back