Mitt Romney in 2012

....wouldn't it be great if we had an 'honest competition of ideas about government' whereby the wisest people in the land with the best ideas could come forth..

...unfortunately, you stoooooopid fuck republicrats will 'vote for'/affirm the blow dried phonies the banksters vomit at us...shame on you stoooooooopid republicrat fucks..

...remember, as one wag put it, 'don't vote for republicrats, it only encourages the fucking idiots!'..;)

...have a good night..

why the fuck would I vote for romney? why do I want more big government?

Romney is what now passes for a moderate in the Republican Party.

If Palin gets in the race, she will serve to undermine the chances of whomever is Romney's strongest conservative challenger.

If Palin gets in the race, she will serve to undermine the chances of whomever is Romney's strongest conservative challenger.

Palin WILL NOT RUN FOR ANYTHING. Her own party would destroy her. (Oh and she is making way too much money of her rubes).

Why the fuck are you so sure you know what Mitt would do as prez?

Who the fuck do you think has the skills to do a better job as prez than Mitt?

based on his past actions which was bigger government in every sector

and ron paul with limited control over the military would be the best president. not that he would be able to implement his ideas for the military anyway so his domestic policy would take over which is what I like about him

Why the fuck are you so sure you know what Mitt would do as prez?

Who the fuck do you think has the skills to do a better job as prez than Mitt?

based on his past actions which was bigger government in every sector

and ron paul with limited control over the military would be the best president. not that he would be able to implement his ideas for the military anyway so his domestic policy would take over which is what I like about him

If you're referring to his stint as governor of MA, he already admitted those were bad decisions. If he is going to win the GOP nomination he needs to commit to ultra-conservatism. IMHO, he needs to commit to fixing SS & Medicare.

Ron Paul would be the photo-negative of Obama. Ron Paul is a doctor who has no clue how to run anything. He just spouts ideas like Nader did, and Perot did, and if he got the call he'd fail because Congress wouldn't let him do anything.

Palin WILL NOT RUN FOR ANYTHING. Her own party would destroy her. (Oh and she is making way too much money of her rubes).

You're probably right. She seems to be gaming her endorsements in such a way as to make it look like she has some juice; I suspect the only way she'd get into the primaries would be if the polls show her to be competitive. That is unlikely.

Mitt would have to run as an Independent. The "base" of the GOP proved that they will never allow a Mormon on their ticket, even if he was the best candidate. If you doubt this, please Google Sarah Palin.
Any Mormon would be quite a step up from the bumbling, stumbling douchebag we have now.

In fact, the pimple faced kid who runs the deep fryer at McDonalds would be an improvement.

I hate Illegal Aliens but I would vote for one over Barack Hussein Obama in 2012.

People largely don't care if he is a Mormon.
What they should and do care about is Mitt as the author of Mass's disasterous health care policies, which are bankrupting the state. Mitt is a Republican only in a place like MA. In the South and West he is another northeast libr'al. Do you really want his glove in your examination room?
mitt+romney+fudge2007.jpg

The problem is that conservatives rightly and correctly want to curb spending in government and government programs yet want and do nothing to control and cut the costs of spiraling health care costs under the CURRENT system.
The plan has the state, NOT the Feds paying the costs. All it did was shift one burden to another.
Doctors, hospitals and pharmaceuticals gouging and ripping off consumers is the problem.

Costs Rabbi, are the problem. What else is the problem other than costs?

Romney is no liberal. That generic phrase for anyone and everyone you do not like is getting old.
<snip> of nonsense by The Rabbi

The fact is that Congress had twelve years to do something under the GOP.

It did not.

That is the only fact that counts.

The problem is that conservatives rightly and correctly want to curb spending in government and government programs yet want and do nothing to control and cut the costs of spiraling health care costs under the CURRENT system.
The plan has the state, NOT the Feds paying the costs. All it did was shift one burden to another.
Doctors, hospitals and pharmaceuticals gouging and ripping off consumers is the problem.

Costs Rabbi, are the problem. What else is the problem other than costs?

Romney is no liberal. That generic phrase for anyone and everyone you do not like is getting old.
<snip> of nonsense by The Rabbi

The fact is that Congress had twelve years to do something under the GOP.

It did not.

That is the only fact that counts.

Jake Starkey, master of the Big Lie technique.
Who controlled Congress for the past 3 years, Jakey-poo?

Mitt would have to run as an Independent. The "base" of the GOP proved that they will never allow a Mormon on their ticket, even if he was the best candidate. If you doubt this, please Google Sarah Palin.
Any Mormon would be quite a step up from the bumbling, stumbling douchebag we have now.

In fact, the pimple faced kid who runs the deep fryer at McDonalds would be an improvement.

I hate Illegal Aliens but I would vote for one over Barack Hussein Obama in 2012.

I agree the nominee has not been mentioned yet. I wouldnt mind looking at Mitch Daniels, gov of Indiana. Haley Barbour would be another strong candidate, with a resume of quiet achievement.

But almost anyone would be better than the current undocumented alien incompetent we have. Joe Biden would be an improvement.

It is not a lie that GOP did nothing to reform health care.

It is the truth the Dems did something to reform health care.

You understand that, Rabbi?

Far too early but Romney is already building his coalition team. Watch Bobby Jindall and Tim Pawlenty also gain support and one or the other will be on the ticket.
Sarah Palin,and more power to her, will not give up the tens of millions she is making to run for President.

Yes, I would root for him again. And one of the two others you mentioned would be a good ticket for Romney. Hope Sarah keeps on keepin` on....

However, what is probably going to sink Mitt this time will be healthcare. His opponents will attack him on the MA healthcare plan, which was the basis for the Obamacare.

I have to agree.

Thats what has made me kind of back away from him.

I personally am liking Michell Bauchman alot more though.

I swear if the GOP runs another windbag like McCain.... I'm going to :booze: & go live under a bridge somewhere.

I like her too, but she will need more experience. Just look what happens without any...

I agree the nominee has not been mentioned yet. I wouldnt mind looking at Mitch Daniels, gov of Indiana. Haley Barbour would be another strong candidate, with a resume of quiet achievement.

But almost anyone would be better than the current undocumented alien incompetent we have. Joe Biden would be an improvement.
I never thought I would agree with that but it's true. "Slow Joe" Biden would be a step up.

Forum List

Back