Mitt Romney and his Spray Tan.

Actually, in another thread, sallow conceded that Obama is saving the world and all of the problems we have are from G.W.Bush. :lmao:

He actually thinks Obama is superman. Literally. ROFLMAO.

Actually, in another thread, sallow conceded that Obama is saving the world and all of the problems we have are from G.W.Bush. :lmao:

How many times are you going to spam this thread with a different iteration of your attempt at humor before you realize no one thinks it's funny besides you?:eusa_whistle:

a-MITT-ROMNEY-640x468.jpg

I can't wait til he talks to an audience of black people.
Oh, I get it now ...

He's planning on getting darker and darker until the election in hopes he gets confused with the president and gets more votes.

So you admit that liberals vote for Obama based on his skin color rather than his substance? Nice.

Hey, there's something new...they are blaming Boooooooooooooosh. He probably blames his jock itch on Booooooosh as well.

I wonder if Boooosh caused his mental constipation and verbal diarrhea as well. :D

As many times as i please. Thanks.

Are you another doing the "living DC comic" thing? There are lots of them out there.....

Hey, there's something new...they are blaming Boooooooooooooosh. He probably blames his jock itch on Booooooosh as well.

I wonder if Boooosh caused his mental constipation and verbal diarrhea as well. :D

I'm not talking about just blaming Bush. I'm saying he literally believes Obama is saving the world.. :lmao:

They need to talk about anything other than Obama's record and the middle east meltdown.

Willard makes it too easy! I mean come on this is just wayyyy to easy to pick on...I mean seriously what idiotic advisor would tell you to use a spray tan?! That is just gonna offend them more...it provides us with entertainment though...the election is over Willard has lost any chance he had at winning...from the nazi style tactics at the convention to his gaffs he keeps making its over with...

Well, his advisors already know that he isn't connecting with the "common folk", so I am sure they told him to do this...so he could connect with....well, all of those....common folk....who can't afford to get a spray tan.:eusa_whistle:

All of us white folks might have to resort to spray tans considering Dear Ruler has a discrimnatory tanning tax in Obamacare.

Willard makes it too easy! I mean come on this is just wayyyy to easy to pick on...I mean seriously what idiotic advisor would tell you to use a spray tan?! That is just gonna offend them more...it provides us with entertainment though...the election is over Willard has lost any chance he had at winning...from the nazi style tactics at the convention to his gaffs he keeps making its over with...

Well, his advisors already know that he isn't connecting with the "common folk", so I am sure they told him to do this...so he could connect with....well, all of those....common folk....who can't afford to get a spray tan.:eusa_whistle:

All of us white folks might have to resort to spray tans considering Dear Ruler has a discrimnatory tanning tax in Obamacare.

Soon Dear Leader will have the power to turn off the sun. :D Executive order and all...you know. :lol:

Last edited:
Really? Your concerned about a tan when the current occupant at the white house is systematically destroying the country? Wow.
I guess when you have nothing but failure to run on the only other option is to talk about a tan.

Nah, the previous administration did a bang-up job of that. They almosd DID destroy us. We're still in clean-up mode.

Really? You'd think Dear Ruler would at least change the mop water instead of sloshing the same old shit around year after year. I guess that's what you get for hiring inexperienced help.

Damn it! I thought about doing it but then never started. The idea was to keep a list of all the silly things lefties would come up with to trash Romney and deflect discussions about their loser-in-chief's record of disasters, failed promises, etc.

Think I thought of it back when someone brought up his high school prank stuff, helping cut some guy's hair off as I recall. And there was the dog on the car roof, guess that was to help him lose the pet owners' vote or something. He was responsible for that guy's wife dying of cancer without insurance. And now he's spray tanning.

Gee, I know I've probably forgotten a few so feel free to chime in.

Seriously..WTF?

After The Videos, Mitt Romney Embarks On A Re-Reset - ABC News

He went on a Latin show with a freaking spray tan?

This is the guy conservatives are running as President.

Oh, by the way..he now says he was "The Grandfather of ObamaCare".

Really?

I mean..Really? This guy has become a joke.

:lol:

Spray tan? Is that all you got?

Good grief...... you liberal pukes have got your values all fucked up!!

They need to talk about anything other than Obama's record and the middle east meltdown.

sure, thats why they tried to use a recording from 1998 to match Mitt's moronic video.

You guys dont want to talk about the issues anymore than they do.

Spray tan? Is that all you got?

Good grief...... you liberal pukes have got your values all fucked up!!

sure, thats why they tried to use a recording from 1998 to match Mitt's moronic video.

You guys dont want to talk about the issues anymore than they do.

Match? Romney speaking the truth vs Obama stating that he is for redistribution of wealth is not a match. I'd say the libs bunted the ball with Romney's comments while the cons knocked it out of the park with Obama's comments. A candidate who wants to create a culture and environment where people can be self reliant vs a candidate who wants to literally take wealth from some to give to others........hmmmmm, who do I vote for?

He's planning on getting darker and darker until the election in hopes he gets confused with the president and gets more votes.

So you admit that liberals vote for Obama based on his skin color rather than his substance? Nice.

Samuel L. Jackson sure did.

----------------------

Mitt doesn't look spray tanned to me, he looks like they did an awful makeup job on him. :dunno:

a-MITT-ROMNEY-640x468.jpg

I can't wait til he talks to an audience of black people.
Oh, I get it now ...

Nah, he's saying Mitt is pandering to his audience.

Not sure how brown makeup is going to make Latinos like him, though.

Seriously..WTF?

Really?

I saw him on Univision they really should have spray tanned hhis ears and hands too.
Pretty funny and also a pathetic example of the type of president he would make.

Seriously..WTF?

Really?

I saw him on Univision they really should have spray tanned hhis ears and hands too.
Pretty funny and also a pathetic example of the type of president he would make.

And in far less important news, the mid-east continues to burn due in part to the type of president who leads from behind and apologizes. Did you say you were going to vote for Obama again?

Forum List

Back