Mitt Romney and his Spray Tan.

In his interview on Univision, with our ambassador murdered, the middle east on fire, America an object of derision and disrespect around the world, obama's newest apology tour, obama says his failure was not passing comprehensive immigration reform.

But, Mitt Romney's tan makes headlines.

Yep. No state run media here.

Says a lot about Romney's thinking.

If I get browner, maybe Latinos will vote for me.

In his interview on Univision, with our ambassador murdered, the middle east on fire, America an object of derision and disrespect around the world, obama's newest apology tour, obama says his failure was not passing comprehensive immigration reform.

I love the goofy right wing narative.

Keep it up!

I laughed so hard last night when I saw the news video of that....even my father who is voting for Willard thought it was funny.

Seriously..WTF?

After The Videos, Mitt Romney Embarks On A Re-Reset - ABC News

He went on a Latin show with a freaking spray tan?

This is the guy conservatives are running as President.

Oh, by the way..he now says he was "The Grandfather of ObamaCare".

Really?

I mean..Really? This guy has become a joke.

:lol:

The Grandfather of Obamacare??? So, now he was for it, before he was against it, before he was for it, before he was against it, before he was for it?

I can't keep up with this fucking guy.....

In other news, Obama walks out of bathroom with toilet paper stuck to his shoe, fly unzipped and spinach stuck between his teeth. This is the guy liberals are running for president?

a-MITT-ROMNEY-640x468.jpg

I can't wait til he talks to an audience of black people.

Remember, he DID say he values Trump "counsel".

Now it looks like he's borrowing Trump's makeup.

Isn't that sweet.

I wonder if they share hairspray too.

The Official Board Liar weighs in.

In case you haven't noticed, etch a sketch does not want to talk issues. He has said we have to wait until after he's elected for him to tell us his position(s).

Now, would you mind posting PROOF of what you said, that

[Our First Lady] has two daughters that she lists as "staff" so they can get their jaunts paid for too.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/248773-poor-queen-ann.html

Seriously..WTF?

After The Videos, Mitt Romney Embarks On A Re-Reset - ABC News

He went on a Latin show with a freaking spray tan?

This is the guy conservatives are running as President.

Oh, by the way..he now says he was "The Grandfather of ObamaCare".

Really?

I mean..Really? This guy has become a joke.

:lol:

Spray tan? Is that all you got?

Good grief...... you liberal pukes have got your values all fucked up!!

Hey, we'd prefer his tax returns but so far, he hasn't even made one entire return available.

"I just want to say first---to all the Oompa Loompas, that I love Oompa Loompas and that I have no intention whatsoever of imprisoning them in a dungeon where they would be forced to write riddles into songs and perform them nude in front of wealthy intellectuals with midget fetishes."

I can't wait til he talks to an audience of black people.
Oh, I get it now ...

He's planning on getting darker and darker until the election in hopes he gets confused with the president and gets more votes.

Forum List

Back