Mitt Romney and his Spray Tan.

It looks like he dipped his face in Tang.

mitt+romney+univision+campaign+brownface+looking+more+latino.jpg

It doesn't look like a spray tan to me, just a bad makeup job. Any claim he was trying to darken his complexion to pander to Hispanics is just silly.

You really are living in a fantasy world.

It could not be more obvious.

It doesn't look like a spray tan to me, just a bad makeup job. Any claim he was trying to darken his complexion to pander to Hispanics is just silly.

You really are living in a fantasy world.

It could not be more obvious.

No, I'm speaking from experience. What kind of experience do you have with set makeup or spray tans?

I saw in some article that I was scanning that someone actually asked his makeup person about the makeup.

She said he didn't ask for special makeup, and the only thing she noticed about his skin was that he was a little sunburned.

That was an extraordinarily "bad makeup job". They did the back of his hands yet missed the fingertips..

:lol:

I saw in some article that I was scanning that someone actually asked his makeup person about the makeup.

She said he didn't ask for special makeup, and the only thing she noticed about his skin was that he was a little sunburned.

"some article" eh? Can't remember where? Was it rw like you? :eusa_whistle:

Seriously..WTF?

After The Videos, Mitt Romney Embarks On A Re-Reset - ABC News

He went on a Latin show with a freaking spray tan?

This is the guy conservatives are running as President.

Oh, by the way..he now says he was "The Grandfather of ObamaCare".

Really?

I mean..Really? This guy has become a joke.

Man you fucking liberals bitch about the stupidest things.. Our country is going to shit but all you care about is Romney money and his tan..

GOP presidential nominee Mitt Romney appeared on Univision yesterday in an effort to court the Latino vote. Unfortunately for Romney, whoever handled his makeup, well, made him look like a bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch, covering his face in a ton of brown makeup. Naturally, the peanut gallery that is the Internet noticed, gleefully skewering Romney, accusing him of donning brownface.

Mitt Romney's bad makeup job called brownface by critics - MSN

Univision’s managing editor Fernando Rodriguez-Vila and his crew drummed up an informal investigation on the curious case of Romney’s face, and it turns out that it was just the result of some good, old-fashioned makeup over-application. Vilatook took to Twitter to report that his colleague spoke with Romney’s make-up artist Lazz Rodriguez, proving that “So far there is no evidence of foul play from Romney.”

So, what exactly was on Romney’s face? MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation in NW30. In case you were dying to know, or something.

Mitt Romney Univision Face Makeup | Styleite

Told ya.

GOP presidential nominee Mitt Romney appeared on Univision yesterday in an effort to court the Latino vote. Unfortunately for Romney, whoever handled his makeup, well, made him look like a bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch, covering his face in a ton of brown makeup. Naturally, the peanut gallery that is the Internet noticed, gleefully skewering Romney, accusing him of donning brownface.

Mitt Romney's bad makeup job called brownface by critics - MSN

Univision’s managing editor Fernando Rodriguez-Vila and his crew drummed up an informal investigation on the curious case of Romney’s face, and it turns out that it was just the result of some good, old-fashioned makeup over-application. Vilatook took to Twitter to report that his colleague spoke with Romney’s make-up artist Lazz Rodriguez, proving that “So far there is no evidence of foul play from Romney.”

So, what exactly was on Romney’s face? MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation in NW30. In case you were dying to know, or something.

Mitt Romney Univision Face Makeup | Styleite

Told ya.

yup, libtards. It was a crappy makeup job and not Romney trying to be 'brown' to get votes. You're all really kinda pathetic on this, ya know?

Mystery of Mitt Romney

But Univision, which spoke to the cosmetologist in question, has found that the culprit was simply some MAC Studio Fix powder plus foundation in shade NW30. The investigative team tried caking the makeup on test subjects under harsh lights without getting the same effect.

The makeup artist, 25-year veteran Lazz Rodriguez, said the candidate simply sat down in his makeup chair with a deep, natural tan.

"What they [bloggers and commenters] have done is all a bit sad to me," Rodriguez told Univision.

"I also don't want this to jeopardize a career I've worked so hard to build in this field," he said. "He was tan from being out in the sun on the campaign trail -- that's the only possible explanation.”

Univision News managing editor Fernando Vila noted on Twitter that there is “no evidence of foul play” in the selection of Romney’s powder.

That was an extraordinarily "bad makeup job". They did the back of his hands yet missed the fingertips..

Thats how I know it's not a spray tan.

Besides, just scanned the thread and it's already been debunked :)

Forum List

Back