Mitt Is Right: No More Tax Returns

Honestly, as long as Romney's filing and paying his taxes, and there's no evidence to the contrary, what the hell do you want?

They want a nice distraction.

RAMFNLclr-071912-diversion-.jpg.cms_.jpeg

Bingo. Distraction plus.

Barry can't run on his oh so sucky record so lets talk bout Bain, Romneys tax returns and any other kitchn sink they can throw in.

They certainly don't want to talk about Barry's college transcripts, Fast an Furious and why those little dealies are sealed.

Wonder what Barry is hiding??

Mitt has released what's required by law.

The rest is no one's fucking business

Case fucking closed.

Obama - prepare the concession speech.
And honestly, can you really say that if Obama REFUSED to release his tax returns you wouldn't think or say or shout from the roof tops that he is hiding something? or the case was f-ing closed?

No politician goes out of his way to hide good news about himself

So by your own logic, we can assume that Obama wasn't born in Hawaii, Obama didn't get good grades and Obama is hiding something in Fast and Furious...

If you had had the sense not to go birther, you might have had an arguable point.

It's just painful watching liberals try to do logic. Logically I am pointing out that actually YOU give the birthers credibility by applying your own logic to the situation.

Logic should have a warning label on it for liberals that if they try this at home they assume their own risk of hurting themselves...

Honestly, as long as Romney's filing and paying his taxes, and there's no evidence to the contrary, what the hell do you want?

They want a nice distraction.

RAMFNLclr-071912-diversion-.jpg.cms_.jpeg

Exactly. If your candidate had Obama's 3 1/2 year record on the economy, you'd be desperate for any distraction you could get too...

Unfortunately for the Democrats people do care about the economy and no one outside the beltway and message boards care about Romney's taxes from the past.

This entire thread is comical. Romney can and has made it clear his tax returns are private. Whether he is hiding something or not is not the issue; the issue is transparency. If Romney is steadfast in keeping his financial records secret, how can we trust someone who will have the ability to use tax dollars under the cloak of 'national security'?
No, the issue is NOT transparency. If it were, you leftists would be applying the same standard to all candidate, but there was no drive or demand that Obama release decades worth of tax returns in the name of transparency.

The issue is a 'witch hunt' for anything, no matter how slight, in order to divert attention away from Obama's abysmal failure as a President.

Anyone remember the tens of thousands of emails that the media put ordinary citizens to looking at hoping to find some dirt on Sarah Palin? That was despicable then, just as it is now.

Funny thing about that. Not a thing was found and the media did NOT report that they couldn't find a thing on Palin.

So, lets drop the asinine notion that this is about transparency or anything other than an attempt to manufacture a scandal.

There's gotta be something in there so bad..he's willing to risk his presidential bid to keep it hidden.

Because if that's not the case..the longer he waits..the more it damages him politically.

Sorry, but that is no different than saying if Obama won't release his school records there must be something bad there. These are tax returns, which means they have already been reviewed and approved by the IRS. Whatever is there is legal. You can certainly say any loopholes he used shouldn't be there, but if they are there then it is ok to use them.

I don't care about his tax returns and I don't care about Obama's school records. I don't care if either of them smoked pot or used cocaine. I don't give a damn if Romney was a bully as a kid or Obama ate cat.

It's all just nonsense.

Let them eat cake. (You people, you people have seen enough. You don't need to know how much money we've hidden in legal tax-free havens)

Nobody say 1% like the Mr and Mrs. Etch-a ummmm Romney.....

Let them eat cake. (You people, you people have seen enough. You don't need to know how much money we've hidden in legal tax-free havens)

What makes you entitled?

You should be happy that they only referred to the media as 'you people', rather than the common reference, scum sucking partisan hacks.

But hey, civil discourse should be followed whenever possible.

There's gotta be something in there so bad..he's willing to risk his presidential bid to keep it hidden.

Because if that's not the case..the longer he waits..the more it damages him politically.

Nah, his presidential bid is already in the shitter, circling the drain. I don't blame him one bit for saying fuck this shit, I ain't playing along when it's not going to do any good anyway.

Nah, his presidential bid is already in the shitter, circling the drain. I don't blame him one bit for saying fuck this shit, I ain't playing along when it's not going to do any good anyway.

Romney is playing "Rope A Dope" with Obama. Romney has got him right he wants him.

That OP has to be one of the dumbest analogies ever used as substantive argument. FDR was fighting a war and at the time, after Pearl Harbor, I'm sure calling them Japs was being polite. Who would guess then that Americans would be supporting Japan by buying lots of their cars and adding Semper Fi stickers to them. A bit of ironic history. Now because of this distracting nonsense, it's all well and good that Romney hides his tax returns. If you can follow the OP line of argument and the excuse machine, I have some wonderful swampland in Florida for you, real cheap, for I'm sure you are a real insightful person.

Oh by the way, here's a picture of Romney's running mate, you know just by his look that he qualified.

MonopolyMrMoneybags.jpg

Obama is in the 1% as well. Where's your criticism?

How much are the Obama's hiding in tax free foriegn accounts?

Yes vote for the rich sucessful guy who lawfully pays what he is required and not a cent more.

I like other Independents get it.

Romney is playing "Rope A Dope" with Obama. Romney has got him right he wants him.
How the hell do you "rope a dope" when the judge is public opinion?

Forum List

Back