Mitt Is Right: No More Tax Returns

There's gotta be something in there so bad..he's willing to risk his presidential bid to keep it hidden.

Because if that's not the case..the longer he waits..the more it damages him politically.

That's great because if there is one type that the American middle class understands it is the fat cat, tax avoiding rich guy who says he is so concerned for them and the country.

Who gave 15% of his income to charity before he was a public figure compared to Obama who gave $15. Grow up, little one. Obama can't win on the issues or his record, so ad hominem is the way you go.

That's great because if there is one type that the American middle class understands it is the fat cat, tax avoiding rich guy who says he is so concerned for them and the country.

Who gave 15% of his income to charity before he was a public figure compared to Obama who gave $15. Grow up, little one. Obama can't win on the issues or his record, so ad hominem is the way you go.

Mittens gave most of his "charitable" donations to the Mormon church. Which, at the very least, is a pretty questionable "organization".

In any case..if you are comparing donations..you should compare wealth too.

Obama's got net worth of 11 million..maybe.

From what we know..Romney's worth over 250 million dollars. That's from what we know. Some of what he's "said" puts his net worth at around 6 billion.

You do the math.

That would be an argument if it were just comparing percents. Even when both he and his wife earned double figures they gave virtually nothing. The Clintons gave Bill's used underwear and wrote off $50 a pair. The left make it an issue, then the left practice flagrant hypocrisy on it. Romney gave regularly to the charity of his choice. And you attack him for that too, it's not the charity of your choice. Grow up. Again, Obama can't run on the truth and he can't run on the issues, so this is where you have to go, it's the only avenue left. Throw enough crap and hope enough sticks to get your guy back for four more years of destroying America domestically and internationally.

Mittens gave most of his "charitable" donations to the Mormon church. Which, at the very least, is a pretty questionable "organization".

Obama's got net worth of 11 million..maybe.

From what we know..Romney's worth over 250 million dollars. That's from what we know. Some of what he's "said" puts his net worth at around 6 billion.

You do the math.
You know... that's likely why he doesn't want to release his returns... Not because he won't become president... but because the church will find out it wasn't a tithe they were getting.

There's gotta be something in there so bad..he's willing to risk his presidential bid to keep it hidden.

Because if that's not the case..the longer he waits..the more it damages him politically.

:lol: Yeah sure it does... He'll release one more year then it's over. Tax returns are for the IRS not whack jobs like you

Mitt has released what's required by law.

The rest is no one's fucking business

Case fucking closed.

Obama - prepare the concession speech.

Funny stuff. Just a few figures that are easily obtainable. For more you can go directly to Obama's tax returns. He has released them you know.

2010 - 14% given to 36 non profits.

Obama donated the entire amount of his 1.4 million dollar peace prize to 10 charities.

I think he paid 26% in fed tax in 2010 and 20.5% in 2011

Giving is one thing, sacrificial giving is another. Neither of these people qualify. 15% of 23 million bucks is about 3 and a half million, add another 3 and a half for income tax and that means Romney was forced to scrape along on a mere 16 million or so.

This is real charity? Give me a break! I have a lot more respect for the guy who struggles to throw a ten dollar bill into the collection plate than I do for these rich bitch hypocrites who flout thier ""generosity" while continuing to pile up more millions.

Can one be truly generous when the amount you give is insignificant to your income?

As someone once said, "Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God."

Sounds like democrat.

:lol: Yeah sure it does... He'll release one more year then it's over. Tax returns are for the IRS not whack jobs like you

I am with you. Romney's taxes are his own business and I certainly hope he has the personal integrity to resist telling the people just what the hell he does with his money.

As Ann has said, "Those people" have gotten all they need.

Now buzz off. Mitt has people to fire and outsourcing to get done before the election.

I am with you. Romney's taxes are his own business and I certainly hope he has the personal integrity to resist telling the people just what the hell he does with his money.

He gave it before anyone was looking and Obama didn't. But it's "mitt" who doesn't care about helping people. Obviously this isn't really an issue for you, it's a potential children's game of "gotcha" is all.

Ann advocates private giving, not government confiscation and redistribution. She believes she should give her money freely, you believe you should take her money freely. Which again makes her the greedy one.

Now buzz off. Mitt has people to fire and outsourcing to get done before the election.

He fired people who were about to lose their jobs anyway and saved the rest of them. What a horrible person, you got me on that one. Here's a cookie, now run along and play...

That would be an argument if it were just comparing percents. Even when both he and his wife earned double figures they gave virtually nothing. The Clintons gave Bill's used underwear and wrote off $50 a pair. The left make it an issue, then the left practice flagrant hypocrisy on it. Romney gave regularly to the charity of his choice. And you attack him for that too, it's not the charity of your choice. Grow up. Again, Obama can't run on the truth and he can't run on the issues, so this is where you have to go, it's the only avenue left. Throw enough crap and hope enough sticks to get your guy back for four more years of destroying America domestically and internationally.

Of course he can and does.

You guys lie on a regular basis about his record.

And I don't mean distortion either..you guys out and out lie about it.

Which is on par with the delusional fucker you are running for office.

He's said he saved the auto industry. And that's after he said that it should die.

Believe me..I hope he doesn't release any more tax returns.

Or does it after the convention.

Either way it only helps Obama.

Of course he can and does.

You guys lie on a regular basis about his record.

And I don't mean distortion either..you guys out and out lie about it.

Which is on par with the delusional fucker you are running for office.

He's said he saved the auto industry. And that's after he said that it should die.
Obama runs on his record? It's W's fault! It's the Republican's fault! It's the House's fault! That's running on his record? Um ... OK.

Have you checked out the economy? Oh, you explained that, it's a "lie." Well, at least you didn't say it's "racist." You're lightening up...

That must explain why Obama produced a pdf file instead of a photo copy of his original birth certificate.

There must be something in there he wants to hide.

Seriously, how old are you?

No she didn't.

She said "You people".

:D

That must explain why Obama produced a pdf file instead of a photo copy of his original birth certificate.

There must be something in there he wants to hide.

You stick with that.

I hope Mittens sticks with Trump as well. And Cheney.

Mitt Is Right: No More Tax Returns

Fat Jap Syndrome

The American Spectator : Mitt Is Right: No More Tax Returns

Oh yes, and a "patriot" to boot.

:doubt:

The couple gave away $7 million in charitable contributions over the past two years, including at least $4.1 million to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

The Romneys sent somewhat less to Washington over that period, paying an estimated $6.2 million in federal income taxes. According to his 2010 return, Romney paid about $3 million to the IRS

Mitt Romney releases tax returns - The Washington Post

Forum List

Back